Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally
Watched some of the trial .. drug fucked old man who shouldn’t have married toxic younger woman in the first place … match made in Hell. Of course Johnny was great and memorable as a younger actor but sadly the drugs he has abused his whole life haven’t done him any favours
finally someone says it how I see it people are like depp is a saint they are both as toxic as each other can see it a mile away! Tbh I think it’s all smoke screen and it’s all staged personally but if it is true I do feel sorry for anyone who’s been abused as I’ve been in a physically and emotionally abusive relationship before my heart goes out to anyone else who has been through it but personally I think it’s all one big act

Reactions: 10
Finally
finally someone says it how I see it people are like depp is a saint they are both as toxic as each other can see it a mile away! Tbh I think it’s all smoke screen and it’s all staged personally but if it is true I do feel sorry for anyone who’s been abused as I’ve been in a physically and emotionally abusive relationship before my heart goes out to anyone else who has been through it but personally I think it’s all one big act
Yup she obviously had issues hooking up w him just like Hannah. Then the combo of those two just utterly ridiculous - have seen many many toxic relationships for histrionic personality disorders and all the personality disorders of the rainbow indeed they thrive on unhealthy mess. Johnny should have aged gracefully without a young bride in his latter middle age . She should have looked elsewhere and had better friends around who said an old drug fucked man was no good

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Amber Heard needs a new hairstylist- horrible, cheap fried blonde dye job with dark root overgrowth and she dresses like she's the assistant manager at Men's Warehouse suits. I will dock Johnny points for leaving Vanessa Paradis to marry a 20 something-why marry an age-appropriate woman with standards and non-negotiables when an aging actor can date an eager to please teenybopper who overlooks his red flags :rolleyes:? I will say that Amber comes off as dishonest to me with body language and forced facial expressions- theatrical and scripted. This all could have been prevented with an iron clad pre-nup or maybe boning on set to get it out of their system and returning to their original spouses. A lot of Hollywood couples have fucked dynamics. I never believe the forced smiles on red carpets anymore and my theory is that a lot of popular couples are in fake, contractual relationships set up by their teams solely to leverage their careers: Beyonce and Jay Z, Tom Cruise and Katy Holmes, Priyonka Chopra and Nick Jonas, Camila Cabelo and Sean Mendez etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Amber Heard needs a new hairstylist- horrible, cheap fried blonde dye job with dark root overgrowth and she dresses like she's the assistant manager at Men's Warehouse suits. I will dock Johnny points for leaving Vanessa Paradis to marry a 20 something-why marry an age-appropriate woman with standards and non-negotiables when an aging actor can date an eager to please teenybopper who overlooks his red flags :rolleyes:? I will say that Amber comes off as dishonest to me with body language and forced facial expressions- theatrical and scripted. This all could have been prevented with an iron clad pre-nup or maybe boning on set to get it out of their system and returning to their original spouses. A lot of Hollywood couples have fucked dynamics. I never believe the forced smiles on red carpets anymore and my theory is that a lot of popular couples are in fake, contractual relationships set up by their teams solely to leverage their careers: Beyonce and Jay Z, Tom Cruise and Katy Holmes, Priyonka Chopra and Nick Jonas, Camila Cabelo and Sean Mendez etc.
Trust @SmallWonder to tell it like it is. Yup ignored every red flag and the one older guy I do know who is wealthy got his new much younger bride to sign a solid legal agreement which proves its love not money the young ones are looking for: tbh it’s often daddy issues classic daddy issues. Hovering around an old ranting man who nonsensically consumes every substance they can get their hands on while the woman hangs around crying victim all day long. My heart bleeds for neither of them if this was the hey day of #metoo she may have won but people have moved on from these old Hollywood men now and leaving it up to well informed empowered #metoo enlightened women that make sensible choices

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve always got those vibes too it’s weird as duck
I get devotee vibes, not the other kind. Mostly because Shane has secondary sexual characteristics that children don't have. But that's not to say that I think their relationship is anywhere near normal. It's sick.🤮

Also, @Poggypig, I think I've been writing your user name as @Poppypig this whole time.😂 So whoever has that user name has been getting notifications that I've responded to their posts! 😆

• Haha
I get devotee vibes, not the other kind. Mostly because Shane has secondary sexual characteristics that children don't have. But that's not to say that I think their relationship is anywhere near normal. It's sick.🤮

Also, @Poggypig, I think I've been writing your user name as @Poppypig this whole time.😂 So whoever has that user name has been getting notifications that I've responded to their posts! 😆
Hahha it’s ok it’s a nickname I was called as a kid lovely hey 😂yeah I get the devotee vibes too she wouldn’t be wirh shane if he was an abled guy that’s for sure she gets turned on by his disability

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yup she obviously had issues hooking up w him just like Hannah. Then the combo of those two just utterly ridiculous - have seen many many toxic relationships for histrionic personality disorders and all the personality disorders of the rainbow indeed they thrive on unhealthy mess. Johnny should have aged gracefully without a young bride in his latter middle age . She should have looked elsewhere and had better friends around who said an old drug fucked man was no good
I was shocked when he married her. He became just another middle-aged man getting a trophy wife in doing that. Ich.

I think Amber knows how to manipulate men but really only loves women. But, then again, she hit her ex-girlfrienda as well. And not "allegedly." One ex-girlfriend has publicly stated it and Johnny's defense team has alluded to more ex-girlfriends willing to come forward about her physical violence toward them.

So to remain on-topic....The combo of S&G as a couple is just as utterly ridiculous. With credit to @jolleee for the perfect phrasing! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is devotee-ism a sexual kink? I'm asking because in my opinion, I think she is thoroughly fascinated to a disturbing level with his severe disability, but I don't feel he turns her crank. If anything, she's also kind of grossed out by him. I think her actual types are athletic Basic Bs like herself in real life and unhinged female celebs like Miley Cyrus and Angelina Jolie for fantasy, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel for depp actually. Even filthy rich mega stars are not immune to relentless psychological and physical abuse. He unknowingly set himself up for it, but no one deserves such treatment. For a hollywood mega star, he seems like hes always been a pretty good person. Theres no dirt from his entire life they can throw at him aside from drug use. Being a drug addict doesnt make anyone a bad person. Its how you treat others...and everyone depp has worked with and had relationships with all speak very highly of him, which says a lot about his character.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel for depp actually. Even filthy rich mega stars are not immune to relentless psychological and physical abuse. He unknowingly set himself up for it, but no one deserves such treatment. For a hollywood mega star, he seems like hes always been a pretty good person. Theres no dirt from his entire life they can throw at him aside from drug use. Being a drug addict doesnt make anyone a bad person. Its how you treat others...and everyone depp has worked with and had relationships with all speak very highly of him, which says a lot about his character.
I totally agree and its a shame that Johnny Depp has clung to self medicating through drugs for decades to cope with a traumatic childhood. I'm learning from this trial that drug addiction is deeply ingrained into addicts and its not a simple thing for them to get sober, especially if they're not ready or they feel its the only thing that helps them escape the pains of living and thinking. Johnny seems to be a good guy who's had a rough life and I hope that he can get a support system to help get him clean and develop better coping methods.

• Heart
Oh yeah, especially when you have a nearly bottomless bank account. Its a pit that almost everyone in hollywood falls into. Many regular ol people have ended up on that road as well after being prescribed pain meds for a long period of time. Can happen to anyone.

• Heart
1652557938522.png

S and G look absolutely haggard without their filters!! 🎶Maybe she's born with it- maybe it's FILTERING!🎶
Boring ass podcast with scripted answers and questions pussyfooting around issues.

• Haha
  • Sick
Johnny had a pretty brutal and unstable life growing up while Amber seemed to have a stable and loving family. I'm not buying any of what Amber is selling. She is one twisted sister.

Yuck Hannah looks really really bad
Today, her instastories have her babbling about ducks. She is outside , looks topless and her complexion is very sallow. She really does make use of good filters, but today she's a mess!

• Heart
So Shane’s put a post up on Instagram that would pull at peoples heartstrings you know to make them feel sorry for him poor little shane ( I’d feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such an asshole) then he ends it by saying I want to raise money for disabled kids for my “none profit” so yet again the little asshole is resorting to making people feel guilty and sorry to give them
Money prob for a second mansion shane doesn’t care about any disabled kids only himself he truly disgusts me the little knob head

I really hate when people do an act only to benefit themselves but everyone thinks they are the hero

Shane if you’re that concerned and want to raise money why don’t you donate some of you’re own money instead of begging all the time … in the comments people are acting like he’s some hero no he’s a proper little gobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you're making more than 100k a year in USD I will never ever donate a cent to you. You don't need more money at that point from other people or charity. I also don't do gofundmes for poor life decisions. I'm so tired of seeing those on facebook

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If you're making more than 100k a year in USD I will never ever donate a cent to you. You don't need more money at that point from other people or charity. I also don't do gofundmes for poor life decisions. I'm so tired of seeing those on facebook
Bit weird really demanding charity for others whilst advertising you live in unnecessary luxury

Johnny had a pretty brutal and unstable life growing up while Amber seemed to have a stable and loving family. I'm not buying any of what Amber is selling. She is one twisted sister.

Today, her instastories have her babbling about ducks. She is outside , looks topless and her complexion is very sallow. She really does make use of good filters, but today she's a mess!
Things got better for Johnny though plenty of people have been beaten as kids by unstable parents but they may dead or living in the streets now not receiving large acting salaries yes he’s talented but so are a lot of people who weren’t at the right place at the right time or didn’t quite have the charisma

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1266902
S and G look absolutely haggard without their filters!! 🎶Maybe she's born with it- maybe it's FILTERING!🎶
Boring ass podcast with scripted answers and questions pussyfooting around issues.

Serious question here: Is "interabled" a real word? I actually thought Hannah or Shane made it up!

ETA: Any way we could DM each other @SmallWonder? I have had a longstanding interest in the history of make-up. We could have some interesting discussions. Including how Max Factor actually started the modern make-up formulas in the 1920's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Serious question here: Is "interabled" a real word? I actually thought Hannah or Shane made it up!

ETA: Any way we could DM each other @SmallWonder? I have had a longstanding interest in the history of make-up. We could have some interesting discussions. Including how Max Factor actually started the modern make-up formulas in the 1920's.
I definitely think that Hannah and Shane made up the term "interabled"- I've never heard it before. You have made my day with your request, Double Old: you can absolutely DM me! I'd love to talk to you about makeup and the history of makeup or anything you'd like to talk about: ice cream flavors, favorite Youtube videos, no holds barred S and G snark extravaganzas and the list goes on- I'll even fill you in on my absolute favorite mascara and lipstick colors 😙!

• Heart
🎶Maybe she's born with it- maybe it's FILTERING!🎶
:D Great. Now the Maybelline jingle is stuck in my head! Maybelline/L'Oreal has a big factory/distribution center on I-40 just east of Little Rock, Arkansas. I've driven past it many times on the trip to/from Texas and Tennessee.

And back to the main topic... ugh. Shane's latest all-about-me video (w/o Hannah) dunning people to chip in "a buck or two" to his "non-profit" aka "Shane & Hannah's Vacay Fund." When I find the Form 990 for LAMN for 2021 has been posted on Guidestar I'll add those numbers to the older ones. Here are the numbers from 2020 back.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.