Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is the biggest piece of tit going using emotional videos and stuff to gain financial gains by scamming their fans he’s disgusting he really is it’s fraud simple as he’s so emotionally manipulative it’s unreal but he gets away with it cause of his disability if he was abled bodied he would be arrested and rightly so and if Shane wants equality well he can have his ass in prison for scamming people I really hope he gets his katma for this! It’s unethical and he has no morals he says his channel is for disability rights yet he scams disabled people out of the little money they get and it angers me

That video is showing his true colours of how he emotionally manipulates people into getting what he wants

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
:D Great. Now the Maybelline jingle is stuck in my head! Maybelline/L'Oreal has a big factory/distribution center on I-40 just east of Little Rock, Arkansas. I've driven past it many times on the trip to/from Texas and Tennessee.

And back to the main topic... ugh. Shane's latest all-about-me video (w/o Hannah) dunning people to chip in "a buck or two" to his "non-profit" aka "Shane & Hannah's Vacay Fund." When I find the Form 990 for LAMN for 2021 has been posted on Guidestar I'll add those numbers to the older ones. Here are the numbers from 2020 back.

Thank you for the Maybelline factory photo :D- I absolutely adore Maybelline products: their classic "Great Lash" mascara and their lipstick in the shade "Pink and Proper". Maybelline's jingle is a classic. I am excitedly awaiting your tax analysis, Fred Flintstone!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Serious question here: Is "interabled" a real word? I actually thought Hannah or Shane made it up!

ETA: Any way we could DM each other @SmallWonder? I have had a longstanding interest in the history of make-up. We could have some interesting discussions. Including how Max Factor actually started the modern make-up formulas in the 1920's.
they didn't make the word. some other guy did

• Heart
1652662355007.png

Look at S and G's clickbait title and thumbnail for their latest sad monologue charity video- I kept waiting for "We are the World" to play in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the Maybelline factory photo :D- I absolutely adore Maybelline products: their classic "Great Lash" mascara and their lipstick in the shade "Pink and Proper". Maybelline's jingle is a classic. I am excitedly awaiting your tax analysis, Fred Flintstone!
:D Great. Now the Maybelline jingle is stuck in my head! Maybelline/L'Oreal has a big factory/distribution center on I-40 just east of Little Rock, Arkansas. I've driven past it many times on the trip to/from Texas and Tennessee.

And back to the main topic... ugh. Shane's latest all-about-me video (w/o Hannah) dunning people to chip in "a buck or two" to his "non-profit" aka "Shane & Hannah's Vacay Fund." When I find the Form 990 for LAMN for 2021 has been posted on Guidestar I'll add those numbers to the older ones. Here are the numbers from 2020 back.

Hold up, now, @fredflintsone. Are you saying Maybelline and L'Oreal are the same company? 'Cuz Estee Lauder now owns Tom Ford! No, really!

So to stay on topic so mods won't delete my comments: S&G are both so delusional I get second-hand embarrassment from watching them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hold up, now, @fredflintsone. Are you saying Maybelline and L'Oreal are the same company? 'Cuz Estee Lauder now owns Tom Ford! No, really!

So to stay on topic so mods won't delete my comments: S&G are both so delusional I get second-hand embarrassment from watching them.
Well, I posted a short comment addressing your question and added some brief commentary WRT S&G, but I either didn't finish or it got deleted.

To answer your question, the L'Oreal sign on that facility wasn't there a few years ago.. It seems Maybelline is now under the giant umbrella of the "L'Oreal Group." I was surprised at that, too.

It's getting more difficult by the week to understand half Shane says. I keep closed captioning turned on, and the algorithm (or whatever speech recognition program that is) is also having a rougher time understanding him. They used to do their own (or hired it out) closed captioning, but they haven't done that in years in spite of comments by hearing-impaired fans begging them to caption their videos. As I recall Hannah complained it was taking too much time and effort to be bothered. And yet, she continues to add those flowery "accessibility image descriptions" describing in terms only someone who wasn't born blind can grasp. For someone so seemingly knowledgeable about "accessibility" they really don't get it, do they?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, I posted a short comment addressing your question and added some brief commentary WRT S&G, but I either didn't finish or it got deleted.

To answer your question, the L'Oreal sign on that facility wasn't there a few years ago.. It seems Maybelline is now under the giant umbrella of the "L'Oreal Group." I was surprised at that, too.

It's getting more difficult by the week to understand half Shane says. I keep closed captioning turned on, and the algorithm (or whatever speech recognition program that is) is also having a rougher time understanding him. They used to do their own (or hired it out) closed captioning, but they haven't done that in years in spite of comments by hearing-impaired fans begging them to caption their videos. As I recall Hannah complained it was taking too much time and effort to be bothered. And yet, she continues to add those flowery "accessibility image descriptions" describing in terms only someone who wasn't born blind can grasp. For someone so seemingly knowledgeable about "accessibility" they really don't get it, do they?
Well in their heads sma is the only disability that exists or matters to them … even though Shane’s just a normal guy in a wheelchair who requires no care or medical treatments 🤨🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Great points, Fred Flintstone! I guess hard of hearing people don't matter to them, but the blind sort of matter- pretty "ableist" of them to cherry pick the disabilities that they'll accommodate to have accessibility to their channel. I've seen YouTubers with hardly any subscribers manually caption each of their videos, so clearly S and G have lost the consideration they pretended to have early on and can't be bothered to caption anymore. On a side note, does anybody else get completely grossed out when Hannah holds sponsored items in their Youtube sponsored ads and she has disgustingly chipped nails? She can't even be bothered to use nail polish remover for a minute to look presentable 😐!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Something just occurred to me while zzzzz'ing through some of their latest video in which they claim to answer viewers' questions. That "look" on Hannah's face when she's staring at Shane bloviating... I've seen that look before. And then it hit me! That's the same sappy expression the "SBSK" guy (Chris?) has when he's listening intently to someone he's interviewing. It's that wide-eyed, slightly slack-jawed, toothy, patronizing "isn't s/he just the greatest?" expression.

Hannah_Chris.jpg

Oh, and I'll save you wasting 15 minutes of your life. Their latest video is clickbaitingly entitled "Are We Starting An OnlyFans?" No. No, they are not, but it sounds like the potential financial windfall they predict would result might make it tempting. For now at least they're sticking to their stated mission of "corporate advocacy for disability." Whatever that... like... means. Shane isn't a "burden" to Hannah. And they used the word "like" in almost every sentence. They both have college degrees, Shane's in English, I think, but they both still speak LIKE 13-year-old "valley girls." Drives. me. batty. I bet Hannah dots her "i's" with little ❤s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I popped on to make a snide remark about the clickbait title, “DEAD AT 30” and to laugh about their desperation. I went to YouTube first to see the views on that video and what do I see? A new title! “Are we starting an Only Fans?” Holy crap. They are positively dripping with desperation. I haven’t watched. I’m tired of giving them the views. Anyone want to take one for the team and give a synopsis? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I popped on to make a snide remark about the clickbait title, “DEAD AT 30” and to laugh about their desperation. I went to YouTube first to see the views on that video and what do I see? A new title! “Are we starting an Only Fans?” Holy crap. They are positively dripping with desperation. I haven’t watched. I’m tired of giving them the views. Anyone want to take one for the team and give a synopsis? 😂
I summed it up in the comment above yours. I didn't make it all the way through though.

• Haha
You're not missing much! I took one for the team:
-Hannah is wearing a matronly dress.
-They answer fan questions in the video
-Are they doing an Only Fans? They're tempted because it could be a lucrative business venture, but they won't in part because they're concentrating on corporate public speaking partnerships.
-Is Shane in a wheelchair in his dreams? Yes, and Hannah dreams of him in a wheelchair too.
-Does Shane get pains from sitting all day? Yes.
-Shane doesn't like being called a burden, because it makes him think that he's a burden.

I just watched this video 5 minutes ago and that's all that I have- I can't remember anything else that they said :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you both! Your summaries are most appreciated. The fact that they used the photo they did to promote the video just shows that they aren’t ignorant to the fact that there is an entire fetish community that gets off on seeing her cradle him. So gross to sexualize that and exploit themselves in such a way. Disability advocates? Disability whores!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Disability advocates? Disability whores!
Yet another hilarious and powerful phrase that could easily be turned into Tattle Life S and G t-shirts or an ornament for a family Christmas tree. Can't you see it etched onto a hand-blown glass ornament hung up by a little girl for Christmas?! So great :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thank you both! Your summaries are most appreciated. The fact that they used the photo they did to promote the video just shows that they aren’t ignorant to the fact that there is an entire fetish community that gets off on seeing her cradle him. So gross to sexualize that and exploit themselves in such a way. Disability advocates? Disability whores!
They really do fetishise themselves don’t they it’s sickening it caters to the people who get off on that weird sick tit 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Talk of their book has resurfaced. The first draft is due in 2 weeks, but they’re spending time making reels, per Hannah’s latest IG post. Get ready for a timeless classic, folks!

• Haha
Talk of their book has resurfaced. The first draft is due in 2 weeks, but they’re spending time making reels, per Hannah’s latest IG post. Get ready for a timeless classic, folks!
The book has taken so long to write that I bet some of the couples profiled in it have broken up already :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something just occurred to me while zzzzz'ing through some of their latest video in which they claim to answer viewers' questions. That "look" on Hannah's face when she's staring at Shane bloviating... I've seen that look before. And then it hit me! That's the same sappy expression the "SBSK" guy (Chris?) has when he's listening intently to someone he's interviewing. It's that wide-eyed, slightly slack-jawed, toothy, patronizing "isn't s/he just the greatest?" expression.

View attachment 1272496

Oh, and I'll save you wasting 15 minutes of your life. Their latest video is clickbaitingly entitled "Are We Starting An OnlyFans?" No. No, they are not, but it sounds like the potential financial windfall they predict would result might make it tempting. For now at least they're sticking to their stated mission of "corporate advocacy for disability." Whatever that... like... means. Shane isn't a "burden" to Hannah. And they used the word "like" in almost every sentence. They both have college degrees, Shane's in English, I think, but they both still speak LIKE 13-year-old "valley girls." Drives. me. batty. I bet Hannah dots her "i's" with little ❤s.
Hahahahahahahahaha so true the Chris guy is so weird

• Haha
Hahahahahahahahaha so true the Chris guy is so weird
I get the same cringy vibe from him as I do from S&G. As someone earlier said, I'm "second-hand embarrassed" FOR him... and S&G... when I listen to them. He comes across as very patronizing to the people he interviews, and so does Hannah towards Shane. Plus the photos of Hannah cradling Shane or holding him, say in the pool or that recent one above with her boobs practically hitting him in the face, give off a mother/preschooler-type relationship rather than two college-educated young adults.

Their latest video shows them out for a "walk" with Shane in his new wheelchair, and he's wearing his "serial killer" glasses. To each his own, but no, they do NOT make him look "hot." I don't know if the elusive Jaco arm will fit on the new chair, but it's nowhere to be seen in this video. What happened to "this will revolutionize Shane's quality of life" that they claimed while haggling w/ his insurance to cover the $50,000 sticker price? As others have suggested, if he's not going to use it regularly, why not just donate it to a deserving, appreciative person through their LAMN "non-profit"? I'm sure they could claim it as a sweet tax deduction, and it really would revolutionize someone else's quality of life immensely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I get the same cringy vibe from him as I do from S&G. As someone earlier said, I'm "second-hand embarrassed" FOR him... and S&G... when I listen to them. He comes across as very patronizing to the people he interviews, and so does Hannah towards Shane. Plus the photos of Hannah cradling Shane or holding him, say in the pool or that recent one above with her boobs practically hitting him in the face, give off a mother/preschooler-type relationship rather than two college-educated young adults.

Their latest video shows them out for a "walk" with Shane in his new wheelchair, and he's wearing his "serial killer" glasses. To each his own, but no, they do NOT make him look "hot." I don't know if the elusive Jaco arm will fit on the new chair, but it's nowhere to be seen in this video. What happened to "this will revolutionize Shane's quality of life" that they claimed while haggling w/ his insurance to cover the $50,000 sticker price? As others have suggested, if he's not going to use it regularly, why not just donate it to a deserving, appreciative person through their LAMN "non-profit"? I'm sure they could claim it as a sweet tax deduction, and it really would revolutionize someone else's quality of life immensely.
They admitted the work in hooking up the JACo arm wasn’t worth what it could do and that it had to be removed to fit on the airplane of their endless upwardly mobile lifestyle. So really just like everything else with these guys it was more YouTube content. Gotta spend money to make money I spose… still think Hannah is a paid actor we stopped exposing this in the thread a long time ago now we mostly complain about the money they made from it! Prev girlfriends were trials Hannah like Chris really has the X factor 🥹with her intensely weird oggly expression

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.