Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you both! Your summaries are most appreciated. The fact that they used the photo they did to promote the video just shows that they aren’t ignorant to the fact that there is an entire fetish community that gets off on seeing her cradle him. So gross to sexualize that and exploit themselves in such a way. Disability advocates? Disability whores!
Something about his right foot in that photo seems off. First, it looks blue. Second, it looks photoshopped to make his foot look bigger than it really is. This is just plain sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Todays Google doodle (in the US at least) is honoring the birthday of disability rights activist Stacey Milbern, who died in 2020. What are the odds these supposed activists themselves acknowledge anything about it? My guess is more hot pics of Hannah, creepy date night photos and pics of all the food Shane didn’t eat. Their brand of activism is so self serving, like they miss even the really easy opportunities to talk about or promote anyone other than themselves or Hannah’s body.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Their latest video about "indecent exposure" was inspired by Hannah's left boob falling out of her top while sunbathing or something (I skipped through alot of the banal dialogue), which inspired them to talk about Shane's supposed indecent situations at the pool. He began saying that his body is the size of an 8 year old's but "other parts" are not, so he has a "tendency to fall out" of the bottom of his trunks . I stopped the video right there at 2:39 as that is already way too much bullshit from the get go - not interested in the rest of his fable about his fictitious "snake".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
1652981158623.png
1652982438513.png
1652982479622.png
1652983156818.png

I truly hate this latest video: Shane talks about his penis/balls accidentally falling out of his children's swim trunks in public pools around children and that it's a common problem because he's well endowed- yeah right. Hannah showcases sponsored swimsuits that were given to her by spinning around clutching her cover up to her chest and then flashing the camera like some crazed pedophile in a trench coat. Hannah is so attention starved. To add to my disgust, Shane keeps asking Hannah if her swimsuit "is scratch and sniff? Edible? Dissolvable in water? Will she fall out of the bottoms to expose herself?!" This is bleeping disgusting!! What happened to modesty? What happened to their initial plan to advocate for people with disabilities? Why do they have a mansion and make millions while honest Americans work every single damn day to barely make ends meet in careers? And look at the about 5-inch inseam on those swim trunks- we're supposed to believe that Shane's rocking a 5-inch FLACID penis and has a pendulous ball sack that he can't keep contained?! Such an outright lie.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1278810View attachment 1278871View attachment 1278872View attachment 1278888
I truly hate this latest video: Shane talks about his penis/balls accidentally falling out of his children's swim trunks in public pools around children and that it's a common problem because he's well endowed- yeah right. Hannah showcases sponsored swimsuits that were given to her by spinning around clutching her cover up to her chest and then flashing the camera like some crazed pedophile in a trench coat. Hannah is so attention starved. To add to my disgust, Shane keeps asking Hannah if her swimsuit "is scratch and sniff? Edible? Dissolvable in water? Will she fall out of the bottoms to expose herself?!" This is bleeping disgusting!! What happened to modesty? What happened to their initial plan to advocate for people with disabilities? Why do they have a mansion and make millions while honest Americans work every single damn day to barely make ends meet in careers? And look at the about 5-inch inseam on those swim trunks- we're supposed to believe that Shane's rocking a 5-inch FLACID penis and has a pendulous ball sack that he can't keep contained?! Such an outright lie.
Wow, so even worse content than I could have ever predicted. 🤢

Ohh ok they’ve moved from the difficulties of being disabled in a world not built for you to discussing the hard knock life that comes with being a YouTuber. 🙄 Cry me a river, let’s find them the world tiniest violin.

Overall message of this vid: sHaNe hAs a HuGe D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They are really pathetic. Views are dropping (didn't even hit 100k on their last 2 vids) so what do they do? Have Hannah trot herself out half-naked. Shane talking about his penis? Give me a fuckin' break. Desperation doesn't even begin to describe these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The only person who is arsed about Shane’s prawn 🍤 is Shane himself no one else cares not even hannah I mean they defo don’t do stuff because she’s gay af I can’t believe how desperate they are getitng hannah out naked more and more they know it’s the only way to get views because they are so boring

But heyyy they are so wholesome their channel is so wholesome and families can watch together

They are defo catering more and more for the sick people out there

• Sick
Reactions: 15
New video up about results of Shane’s sperm quality test: overall, not good, but don’t worry, it’s not bc of his disability and there’s still a chance they’ll conceive through intercourse! Lots of talk about Shane’s seed in the vid, you’ve been warned.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
E="CamWinston, post: 9868199, member: 249575"]
New video up about results of Shane’s sperm quality test: overall, not good, but don’t worry, it’s not bc of his disability and there’s still a chance they’ll conceive through intercourse! Lots of talk about Shane’s seed in the vid, you’ve been warned.
[/QUOTE]

Why are they even talking about this when they've already announced that they are travelling and moving around for the foreseeable so they aren't going to adopt/have kids. Seriously when was the last time they actually produced a proper edited interesting video about anything let alone advocacy? They might aswell change their nich to lifestyle influencer vloggers. And bad ones at that. They really do churn out the most basic sit down video that can't take more than half an hour to do each week. I watch a lot of channels and they are the lowest quality of them all. No effort put in whatsoever and still the suckers keep the praise pouring in

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why does anyone care about his sperm? Also, yeah, weren't they going to adopt? Travel? Be in movies? Move? Like are they just throwing stuff around at this point to get views? Because sex sells and people like to know about what these two knobs are doing? The bikini thing is ridiculous!!

Reactions: 10
Although his sperm is feeble (no one is shocked), they're both proud that his "volume" was way off the charts, as if it denotes ultra masculinity - more manly than able bodied men who were below his ranking! No, dude, it's a dead giveaway that you haven't "unloaded" in a looooooong ass time. He's an incel, so his extremely high "volume" makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shane was also like, I just need to drink more water and less beer and then we’ll be good. I’m sure it’s that easy. I wonder if they’ll ever even mention it again, still waiting on an update of them becoming foster parents.

Reactions: 6
What a coincidence that this video directly follows the one about his menacing penis being too big for his 5T swim shorts. He had to build himself up for the fall, which he’s ONLY doing to try to bolster views. I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole sperm sample even happened. If it did, then who drew the short straw (so to speak), Hannah or Liz?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Although his sperm is feeble (no one is shocked), they're both proud that his "volume" was way off the charts, as if it denotes ultra masculinity - more manly than able bodied men who were below his ranking! No, dude, it's a dead giveaway that you haven't "unloaded" in a looooooong ass time. He's an incel, so his extremely high "volume" makes sense.
IOW, Shane's shooting a large volume of blanks. Next! I didn't even make it through their last few vids. They're literally scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Again, as someone said earlier, I'm "second-hand embarrassed" watching them. Surely their parents and siblings don't want to hear them discussing all this stuff. Sheesh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1278810View attachment 1278871View attachment 1278872View attachment 1278888
If this was genuinely a problem why wouldn’t you have some custom made? Lots of disabled people have custom made clothes and these two can easily afford it. There’s no reason to be flashing children in a pool when a few clicks on Etsy would have a pair of custom comfortable trunks in your exact measurements

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If this was genuinely a problem why wouldn’t you have some custom made? Lots of disabled people have custom made clothes and these two can easily afford it. There’s no reason to be flashing children in a pool when a few clicks on Etsy would have a pair of custom comfortable trunks in your exact measurements
because they are proper stingy with money one of the reasons they probably made the video was to go on the beg for someone to gift him some pants .. he really is selfish and sick in the head flashing at kids inna pool I know he looks and acts like a baby but if he sees himself as a grown adult he’s pretty suck flashinf at young kids

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't he come off his spinraza a couple of years ago so they could conceive?
Hannah basically persuaded him to come off it because she thought it wasn’t beneficial to Shane when I’m fact I think he was improving on the treatment but hey we all know why she wanted him off the treatment that was helping him …

Reactions: 9
Didn't he come off his spinraza a couple of years ago so they could conceive?
He started the oral form of the drug (can't remember the name) after it came out. Allegedly she gives it to him every day. Why do I not believe she does that? Anyone else doubt it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.