Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His parents both worked - neither of them quit their job to look after him and they had no care workers come in to help or give them breaks either . His dad would get up him early (from his blog) shower him and then leave for work for the day assuming his mom then drove him to college ? There has never been any mention of care works whatsoever… they did splint his legs - no hand splits though. Then came Hannah , the answer to their and his prayers something of a fairy tale really hence why it has beeen so profitable
He definitely had to have had caregivers. Like you pointed out, his parents were working class folks. Their home is not extravagant. Surely they utilized something like IHSS (or whatever it’s called in their state). Shane definitely tells a different tale, though. Like the time he badly had to urinate and when his parents finally got home, he didn’t want to burden them.That story killed two birds with one stone. 1) He doesn’t wear diapers and 2) he stayed home alone like the independent man that he is.

Reactions: 7
He definitely had to have had caregivers. Like you pointed out, his parents were working class folks. Their home is not extravagant. Surely they utilized something like IHSS (or whatever it’s called in their state). Shane definitely tells a different tale, though. Like the time he badly had to urinate and when his parents finally got home, he didn’t want to burden them.That story killed two birds with one stone. 1) He doesn’t wear diapers and 2) he stayed home alone like the independent man that he is.
Then he ultimately downplays care workers and what they do, doesn’t he? Yes I see his point and every other person with SMA “I’m not a burden” tagline. And of course no one is saying they are a burden but we can’t downplay their care workers because the work they do is important and wonderful. They allow parents like his to be comfortably working class with a humble (not extravagant) but clean comfortable and tidy home with pleasant handicrafts done by his mother and father who have obviosuly been freed up by a carer. Like I always said their whole channel has no real point or message other than live extravagantly in viewer fan money - their viewers are somewhat brain dead though 🧟‍♀️ 🧟‍♂️ 🧟 his parents were humble handmade guitars and moms pot plants and home made meals… they’re the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His younger brother, Andrew, helped with his care when they were growing up. In fact, when it came time for Andrew to go to college he said he didn't want to go away to school because he wanted to be able to still help take care of Shane at home. There was also a long term friend of Shane's whom he had known from early childhood who helped out. And an array of cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. This scenario that S&G are presenting of just one person/Hannah being able to take care of him, and that he can be left alone for any period of time, is bizarre and dangerous.

As far as Hannah enabling his delusions, it's been like that from Day One. In one of their earlier videos Hannah showed a selfie she took of them the first night they spent together. She is beaming and Shane is naked from the chest up with the rest of his body under a blanket. So she shows the picture and says: "You were bold. You took your shirt off that first night but I kept mine on." WTF? This is sick. It really is.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As far as Hannah enabling his delusions, it's been like that from Day One. In one of their earlier videos Hannah showed a selfie she took of them the first night they spent together. She is beaming and Shane is naked from the chest up with the rest of his body under a blanket. So she shows the picture and says: "You were bold. You took your shirt off that first night but I kept mine on." WTF? This is sick. It really is.
Great points, Double Old! Hannah is definitely delusional!! Did Shane also do a Chippendales strip tease for her too? 😄 On a side note, I've made comparisons to 1987's "Fatal Attraction" when talking about Hannah's obsessive nature and if anyone hasn't seen it, I highly recommend that movie: hot sex, violence, suspense and Michael Douglas has swagger! And Glenn Close is incredible in this role- a way better actress than the overrated and annoying Meryl Streep could ever be in any movie 😙.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No doubt I understand he was dealt a crappy hand in life. Really, I do. However, in no way does that excuse acting like an entitled little a$$hole, both towards Hannah and everyone else.

Note how almost normally straight his wrists (and to an extent his ankles) were in that "before" photo. It looks like his parents just let him choose whether or not to wear splints, etc. that would likely have resulted in him having less deformity now and perhaps even improve his level of function. But of course he's just a normal guy who happens to use a wheelchair <cough>, so there's that.
His younger brother, Andrew, helped with his care when they were growing up. In fact, when it came time for Andrew to go to college he said he didn't want to go away to school because he wanted to be able to still help take care of Shane at home. There was also a long term friend of Shane's whom he had known from early childhood who helped out. And an array of cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. This scenario that S&G are presenting of just one person/Hannah being able to take care of him, and that he can be left alone for any period of time, is bizarre and dangerous.

I'd love to do a comedy sketch where Hannah's inner monologue goes total fight club level of confusion and all 'he took his shirt off on the first night, but waaaaiiit 'I' took his shirt off?!?!? mmmm-am I ...Are we... the same person?!? Am I Tyler Durden?!?! I am Jacks fragmented sense of self. I am Jacks broken wheelchair body...I am...

*cuts to Hannah running naked, apart from a single fuzzy sock dangling out of her bumcheeks like a tail*

She's shouting 'WHOOO AM IIIIIIII?!?!??!"

• Haha
long time no see everyone, life's been rough. can someone summarize what's up with these two swindlers? I was inactive for like 3 months. are they adopting a kid? I read some of their video titles. let me know if possible, thanks..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'd love to do a comedy sketch where Hannah's inner monologue goes total fight club level of confusion and all 'he took his shirt off on the first night, but waaaaiiit 'I' took his shirt off?!?!? mmmm-am I ...Are we... the same person?!? Am I Tyler Durden?!?! I am Jacks fragmented sense of self. I am Jacks broken wheelchair body...I am...

*cuts to Hannah running naked, apart from a single fuzzy sock dangling out of her bumcheeks like a tail*

She's shouting 'WHOOO AM IIIIIIII?!?!??!"
Hahahahah that would be incredible :ROFLMAO:! What if they recreate the 1987 rom-com Mannequin, but do a dark comedy take on it where a crazed Hannah falls in love with Shane when he's a token disabled mannequin at the children's Gymboree clothing store!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched an interview of another man with the sma-disease (not quite sure where, could it be sbsk?) and he literarily sounded 100% like Shane. I think the voice is very influenced by the disease as such, and that it becomes a typical thing. I remember being blown away, closing my eyes I would not hear a difference. And I thought that it was a characteristic of Shane.

EDIT: I found it!

long time no see everyone, life's been rough. can someone summarize what's up with these two swindlers? I was inactive for like 3 months. are they adopting a kid? I read some of their video titles. let me know if possible, thanks..
Haha of course not! Click bait at its finest. They pretty much said we looked into adopting but as we are planning on travelling (maybe a lot to LA) that they have decided against taking it any further at this time. They now have a talent manager whatever the heck that means for them. And they seem to have announced that they are moving towards YouTube shorts and tik tok videos as they seem to being in the most attention with the least amount of work. In summary you vent missed much. They are still dull as hell and Shane is still as sexy as Ben Affleck 🤣

• Haha
Haha of course not! Click bait at its finest. They pretty much said we looked into adopting but as we are planning on travelling (maybe a lot to LA) that they have decided against taking it any further at this time. They now have a talent manager whatever the heck that means for them. And they seem to have announced that they are moving towards YouTube shorts and tik tok videos as they seem to being in the most attention with the least amount of work. In summary you vent missed much. They are still dull as hell and Shane is still as sexy as Ben Affleck 🤣
hmmmm.. shorts and tiktok generate a lot of traffic, especially when you show some tits and ass (wink).
sadly, I think they raked in enough money (and are still raking in money passively through non-prof.) which allows them to do whatever they want. this world is all the way backwards lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Great points, Double Old! Hannah is definitely delusional!! Did Shane also do a Chippendales strip tease for her too? 😄 On a side note, I've made comparisons to 1987's "Fatal Attraction" when talking about Hannah's obsessive nature and if anyone hasn't seen it, I highly recommend that movie: hot sex, violence, suspense and Michael Douglas has swagger! And Glenn Close is incredible in this role- a way better actress than the overrated and annoying Meryl Streep could ever be in any movie 😙.
Glenn Close, sitting on the floor, switching the light off and on was chilling! That was an excellent movie that aged well. Until recently, I didn't realize that their little girl played Ruby Sue in Christmas Vacation!

• Heart
Nice to see you back @msc student! Hope you're okay. So, quick summary: Same old, same old......😴
Anybody want to add anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
hmmmm.. shorts and tiktok generate a lot of traffic, especially when you show some tits and ass (wink).
sadly, I think they raked in enough money (and are still raking in money passively through non-prof.) which allows them to do whatever they want. this world is all the way backwards lol.
Passive income for a pair of undeserving, talentless, grifting clowns! The world is definitely going to hell in a handbasket in some regards, but on a bright note- it's great to see you back, msc-student :)!

Glenn Close, sitting on the floor, switching the light off and on was chilling! That was an excellent movie that aged well. Until recently, I didn't realize that their little girl played Ruby Sue in Christmas Vacation!
Yes indeed, Glenn Close did a phenomenal job in that movie- that scene was so unsettling and great! And who could forget the classic, "I will not be ignored, Dan!!!" Good eye- I knew that little girl looked familiar 😙. What I love about "Fatal Attraction" is that it's the only movie that's ever made my jaw completely drop out of shock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Absolutely asinine. Another showcase of how demented this "coupling" is, and they look like idiots. Sometimes I'm slightly second-hand embarrassed for her carrying on like this. On one hand, she's in a motherly role, holding him like a 4 month old baby and swaying him around; but then she also has such masculine energy when she's with him, being his carrier and protector. He always insists they are living their "dream life". I can tell he is, but she must think that besides the money, there has to be more to life than this. No one has ever dreamed of carrying their slobbering, mouthy husband around like an infant and wiping his ass. Makes me shake my head, like when she pretends marrying that squid is a fairytale come true. Just no.
Christ alive! I thought she was breast feeding him 🤢🤮

Shane is 95% dependant on Hannah. The 5% he’s not is her ‘own’ time where she goes off and shags whatever she can. However, at the same time the way she carries him round like baby, wipes his ass etc and then gives him lovingly, long kisses and ‘allegedly’ does nookie.. gives me pedalo vibes 🥴 . I think ultimately she’s a damaged per(vert)son and he’s just an arrogant prick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
they kinda remind me of the couple in Phantom Threads, where she poisons him and keeps him weak and dependant on her, and he lets her. Hannah loves to mother Shane, and Shane loves to be mothered.

Reactions: 5

They really push the narrative of their relationship over and over .. comes up a time when a relationship isn’t the foreground forever theirs has gone on far too long to be their only selling point “we have a relationship wow looks at us (it’s interabled) most in relationships push and challenge each other healthily but it’s no longer about the relationship all the time it’s more about how two people love their own lives together codependency is unhealthy

Shane is 95% dependant on Hannah. The 5% he’s not is her ‘own’ time where she goes off and shags whatever she can. However, at the same time the way she carries him round like baby, wipes his ass etc and then gives him lovingly, long kisses and ‘allegedly’ does nookie.. gives me pedalo vibes 🥴 . I think ultimately she’s a damaged per(vert)son and he’s just an arrogant prick
Per(vert)son! Our new naming convention hahaha yep twisted relationship

• Heart

I’ve always got those vibes too it’s weird as duck

• Heart
Anyone watching the johnny depp trial? I find it pretty interesting for similar reasons that I found S&G interesting because its so obvious that Amber Heard is lying her ass off on the stand. The acting is so bad its cringey to watch. Ive never seen anyone trying to appear to be so upset and balling their eyes out yet not produce a single tear or runny nose or flushed cheeks and then turn off the emotion like a light switch when theres an objection lol. Horrible acting....much like our friends S&G but I think even Hannah would be able to put on a better performance than what Ive seen thus far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyone watching the johnny depp trial? I find it pretty interesting for similar reasons that I found S&G interesting because its so obvious that Amber Heard is lying her ass off on the stand. The acting is so bad its cringey to watch. Ive never seen anyone trying to appear to be so upset and balling their eyes out yet not produce a single tear or runny nose or flushed cheeks and then turn off the emotion like a light switch when theres an objection lol. Horrible acting....much like our friends S&G but I think even Hannah would be able to put on a better performance than what Ive seen thus far.
Watched some of the trial .. drug fucked old man who shouldn’t have married toxic younger woman in the first place … match made in Hell. Of course Johnny was great and memorable as a younger actor but sadly the drugs he has abused his whole life haven’t done him any favours

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.