Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smayy

Chatty Member
He literally just served a burger, took cash (defo did not wash his hands or sanitise after) touched the surfaces then touched food again 🤢 and I fail to believe his beard hair never falls out, it's so straggly

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Timod24

I quite like Tony. At least he offers more than just spuds. He has hot dogs, nachos, parched peas, baby potatoes too and mixes his menu up. I was in Tony's live the other day and he wanted to go live with Spudman when he had tim Hayden with him. Spudman was saying oh no I can't I'm too busy and it's chaos. He did go live with him eventually but only for a few minutes and it just seemed such an inconvenience for him. I used to enjoy spudmans lives but he just seems too big headed now.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I'm sorry but they're just jacket potatoes. 0 need for that level of mess, you're hardly grilling surf and turf

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I bet the lucky customer at the end of the day has the dirty spud. Like a top shelf pint, but uses all the spills off the side to put on top of one spud.

• Sick
  • Haha

Fifi91

His live popped up when I was scrolling through tiktok. All I could think was how messy and dirty his van was. Bits of food everywhere. Yuck

Notafarm

Why are people traveling so far and queuing for a spud with tinned muck?? I can't understand at all. The trailor is filthy too 😫🤮

Smayy

Chatty Member
His video about the hand washing and no cross contamination. Yes, the hand washing would be fine if you didn't just splash it under water for approximately 3 seconds. Then the cross contamination, does he not realise he's literally uploaded videos himself of cheese being dropped In to other fillings etc 🤔🙄

Fruitshoot

Why oh why Sarah do you have to be like this . Your kids can see the comments, I do think your insecure I do believe you really love him deep down and this is a coping mechanism with a wall up, please stop bringing him down in public your not doing him any favours and making yourself look like an argumentative woman. If you don't want him leave him and send him my way. I'll look after him
P.S please stop strutting around the spud wagon like your the dogs testicles ( your not)
P.P.S them leggings u had on today were positively vile. (DONT LET ANYONE TELL U DIFFERENT)

My2pWorth

VIP Member
20million likes, over 1k in tik tok gifts, a bucket of cash, 1500 spuds and 4.5k in the gfm and a free watch from Tim. I popped in and out the live and it did look like people were having a good day. Plus extra income for other businesses in the area 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Smayy

Chatty Member
I've also just realised he doesn't even wash his hands under running water, he swishes them around in a sink that has been filled with water.. no soap by the looks of it...

• Sick

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
That ain't spud wife. Spudwifes at the back with the beige hoodie on , fake red hair and a narcissistic smile
I said she was the one at the back, you’ve read my post wrong 🙈 She’s absolutely useless, why is she there? Just getting in the way of people.

WhatABore

VIP Member
He has an open would from his fistula close to his hand when he’s serving food. Never covered with a simple dressing etc let alone lack of cleanliness/ hair/ hand washing facilities . How has the council not taken action on this is beyond me.
---

*wound
This was my point when I said about it putting me off.
It has nothing to do with his actual illness or anything, that someone replied to me about, it's the open wounds around food. Regardless of reason for them.
That's what puts me off!

c.tingz

VIP Member
Screwfix did him dirty 😂😂😂 probably there all day to be in the advert for 1 second was a gormless look on his dirty face

people in the comments / live saying “what a great advert, you’re a star”

fuck off, he’s not going up for an Oscar for supporting extra 😂

• Haha

Wavylines

Chatty Member
The thought of him doing homemade chilli makes me gag. Tight of me but since seeing the fistulas all over his forearm on show while he’s preparing food just killed it for me.
There was also a live where spudbitch kept saying he had an itchy arse and i can’t help but believe her 😅😷

• Sick
  • Haha

Fruitshoot

She calls him a fame hungry creator, and publicly puts him down at every given opportunity she gets, and makes excuses that it's all bants, but still keeps spud man in her name
Use your real name Sarah and change your profile pic if it grieves you so much that he gets more attention than you No wait you can't do that your still riding on his coat tails..