Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smayy

Chatty Member
Nah that’s not mess it’s grim. You wouldn’t accept that at any other place, food cross contamination, slop all over the counter nah it’s disgusting soz and he doesn’t even wash his hands properly let alone heating the food etc
Don't, he touched his shoe at one point and splashed his hands In water for approx 5 seconds to sound like he was "washing" them🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

SforShortbread

VIP Member
People eating curry on a spud at 10:30am is so strange. 😂 I understand people have been awake early cos of work etc, so I do understand that it probably feels like dinner time to them. But so many people have probably not been at work and made a trip for a curry spud at 10am.🤮

• Sick

kimh90

Chatty Member
He doesn't care. Glad he posted that video people can see how he shouldn't be doing what he does. And doesn't deserve his 5 star hygiene rating

maiamoo22

I watched one video of him and now my fyp is all these different potato businesses having beef with eachother because god forbid more than one person sell them for a living.

the comments amuse me so much because i feel like making a jacket potato at home is the easiest thing ever yet people are travelling 3 hours to get one!

Wouldn't want him preparing my food at all from what i've seen 🤮

• Sick

account70032

VIP Member
I just got blocked from the Spudman account 😂😂 His live came up on my fyp and I was being nosy watching cause I saw there was a camera man so wanted to see what was going on and in the comments on the live a girl I would guess is in her 20’s same as me , she said she was using her backup account cause Spudwife blocked them off of Spudmans account for congratulating him about money raised from the free day which is such an odd thing to block someone for and I replied to the girl saying you got blocked for saying a nice thing to her husband?? and Spudwife was in the comments on this live only replying to some people but within 2 minutes of me leaving that comment on the live I got blocked. Yeah I didn’t have to reply to that girl I could of just said nothing that’s true but Spudwife either has got weird jealousy insecure issues to be blocking girls or she just blocks anybody for no reason cause she’s bored. I know she’s the one blocking people cause on her account in comments I’ve seen other people have said they’ve been blocked and she replies saying oh that was my doing I’ll have to unblock. I think it’s funny more than anything 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

DRLW

Chatty Member
Never followed but recently spudman has been coming up on my fyp just watched 15 minutes of a live and that was enough, in that time he's blown his nose, coughed on his hands, picked up cardboard from the floor he's been walking across with dirty shoes all without washing hands. Next thing he's touching chopping boards and on with the food with no hand washing or even hand gel absolutely disgusting. I've no idea why people think he's amazing because that's grim

• Sick

DRLW

Chatty Member
His followers are absolutely awful and are the true meaning of trolls online. I've just come across a small business spud man only has just over 3k followers on tiktok so a lot less than others looked at comments first comment I see someone saying spudman is better.
I can't even bare to watch him as he is so disgusting. Spud bros I can watch and have also watched jake on his account too lovely genuine family

Yano

Chatty Member
No one seems like they really want a conversation with him either but he's desperate to act friendly and when he says this one's on me I got a video out of it...wtf? Mate you are serving people potato's...sigh I can't stop watching tho🤣

• Haha
I have bad anxiety when it comes to food hygiene standards and couldn’t eat from him due to the state of the floors alone.
he doesn’t wash his hands 🙌🏼
Gives me the ICK…
However the hype did make me want a spud so I made some at home!
With crispy skins, fluffy potato inside, proper butter & I didn’t need to queue in the cold 🥶

Infact my family request my spuds on bonfire night with homemade Chilli.(family tradition) I make a great spud
Might sell them from my kitchen window 🤣🤣

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Sorry but him and his moody looking gf look grubby af, and their house is🤮no way would I buy a spud from him, the trailer doesn’t look clean at all. His followers think he’s god, his mods are twats
It’s the way he comes across on his TT’s that does it for me,

very cocky, thinks he’s a know it all. For some reason everyone thinks this can walk on water or something

Yano

Chatty Member
This man is so cringe, the way he brings up tiktok when I'm sure most customers are just passing and thinking a potato would be nice. The older people he tells about tiktok too look absolutely baffled 🤣. And the super fast way he does everything sets me on edge. Take your time buddy there is no queue!

• Haha