Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smayy

Chatty Member
The fact in his most recent video he blatantly shows he does not wash his hands properly (swilling them in a bowl of stagnant water is not good hygiene!!) says it all. I'm pretty sure he uses that same water all day too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Notafarm

His son is a disaster, watched a few minutes of his live, hands wiping his mouth and then back to serving food and not closing the lids on the tubs just pushing it down and wrapping in foil. His customers are going to love the slop when its all leaked out. Why so much hype around them??

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
His videos have come up on my FYP a few times, but he genuinely looks so gross and filthy I wouldn’t ever buy food from him. Even thinking about him, his videos and eating from there is putting me off a bag of crisps I’m eating now!

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I've watched him since he started doing lives. Has anybody visited him? Because I'd like to know what the difference between my potatoes I cook at home and his.. He uses prince's curry which is avaliable from the supermarket.. Bog standard tuna and cheese, you can buy the chilli in a tin from your local shop. Why are people waiting over 30 minutes for a spud.. Your spud at home could be half way being done by the time you've qued for his. The skins on his spud don't even look Crispy, they look soggy.

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Honestly don’t get this hate for Spud wife? What has she actually done? Can anyone point me in the direction where she laughed at Spud Bros? Hmmmmm, or are people just making shit up. Tattle requires receipts.
Just go on a live with her on and you’ll see how horrible she is!

Reactions: 9

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Didn't know him and Spud Bros had any 'beef' until his video last night.

He doesn't speak to them anymore? Anyone know why? Am I correct in my memory that one of them came down to help him when his popularity was kicking off at the beginning of the year? (or before, my memory for timelines isn't the best).
Whatever has happened I don't think the spudbrothers are entirely innocent. Spudman had a good relationship with Tony their dad when he had the business and even went to Preston to visit.

When they first took over spudbros made some small digs at spudman about things like not using 'cheaper' cheese blends with spudman does and things like that.
They don't delete really bad comments about spudman either and i've seen them reply to comments about spudman that aren't great too. Like if someone said 'spudmans shit spudbros 🔛🔝' they'd say thank you and tbf you don't see Ben reply to comments saying spudbros are shit.

But then spudwife says shit too stirring the pot and deranged spudman fans troll the brothers.

I think Spudman AND Spudbros both have huge egos and have both through digs at each other ended up with a shitload of trolls neither none of them can control.

They all need to get over themselves and realize in 6 months tops no one will care and they'll be back serving locals only again.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
He'll be doing a dirty delete soon everyones in comments either horrified everythings tinned, or are other caterers pointing out heating food from cold in baine marie is extremely dangerous and bad practice as food might not get heated properly.
Screenshot_20231205-192609_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-192627_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-192702_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-193135_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-193250_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-193314_TikTok.jpg

He's commenting he knows what hes doing. Doing it 20 years got 5 star hygiene blah blah blah but Food Standard Agency says you must heat first
Screenshot_20231205-193616_Drive.jpg

• Heart

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
He does need to improve them and his van on the hygiene though, I've worked in various kitchens and we had a outbreak of food poisoning and it wasn't even a dirty kitchen. I know how easy it is to make contamination, all it takes is one order and your whole business could go under

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Oh stop he's a hard working bloke with health issues and still providing for his family
Scroll away and fat lawrence doesn't work just sits getting fatter and fatter and has no content at all and pure on begging and battling
Spud man is hard working good on him 👏
---

He sold his other vans because of illness
Go pick on CLA
Lawrence
That green woman too that sit and beg
Spudman work for a living
Hello Spudwife

• Haha

pixieroo

Chatty Member
If anyone wants a good read I’d suggest the spud man’s Google reviews as well as @kmoneyotf video on TikTok 👀 ☕
Just had a look at some of them... Two I read had found hairs in their food, and one saying he was 'mocking someone for being muslim'.

His replies to them are really childish, sarcastic and arrogant too..

• Wow

naanbread1991

As someone from Tamworth it is so very weird to see all of this. Good for him but the people travelling across the country to visit a spud van in TAMWORTH?! I cannae cope. 😂😂😂

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
So his got an infection through his fistula. Not surprised with his hygiene or lack thereof, and this is precisely why he should cover them up.

Rackley123

Chatty Member
I don’t buy into how ‘genuine’ he is. You couldn’t pay me to eat off of him. If he’s been doing it for years, there’s no excuse for how unhygienic he is 🤮

Smayy

Chatty Member
Might just be me but I'm sure "washing your hands" in a sink filled with water.. is not hygienic unless changing the water every time you wash your hands? As you'll be putting them in dirty water 🤔

• Heart

Smayy

Chatty Member
They're on live on the dice life channel and spud wife just rang Ben, shouted at him and now he's telling James he has to end the live or she'll be in there kicking off... How sad that she tries to dictate his life like that

• Wow
  • Angry

Notafarm

Hey spudders. I work nights and before I went to sleep I had a scroll through tiktok and saw spudman live. So jumped on to watch.. Anyways. I fell asleep, had a dream I worked on the trailer and the man himself took me out for a burger.
Woke up with very mixed feelings about this. 😂😂😂😂😂
I blame you!! After reading this before bed last night. I dreamt I had it off with the spud mad in the spud van. I'm now leaving here and tiktok forever 🤮🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

DRLW

Chatty Member
I think people are waking up now I keep seeing comments saying it's like binley mega chippy all over again but of course his deluded troll fans think that because he's been going for 20 years this isn't going to die down because he's got established customers. I'm sure he does have repeat customers but there's no way he will have queues like this forever he's had a few viral tiktoks and people think he is a celebrity. I honestly don't see the big hype its a jacket potato his fillings are all from a tin the only thing he makes himself is coleslaw, the tinned stuff isn't even heated up properly. There are several other spud vans around the country that actually home make their fillings and cook things properly and look a whole lot cleaner

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Sorry but him and his moody looking gf look grubby af, and their house is🤮no way would I buy a spud from him, the trailer doesn’t look clean at all. His followers think he’s god, his mods are twats

• Haha

maiamoo22

every single photo i've seen of the spuds looking fecking vile, just piles of mush. it shows people will do anything if it's popular enough