Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fearne

Chatty Member
Has the obsession with a damp spud died down yet? Would love to see the queues now compared to last month
I think it is dying for sure. When I've catched a bit of their lives it doesn't seem as busy. Never got the hype in the first place 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Smayy

Chatty Member
He comes across as really arrogant
I know what you mean, I don't get why he's inviting food reviewers to come and review and jacket potato with tinned topping 😳 can literally make 90% of his menu at home... If he had some specialty thing that just he makes then I'd get it... But he doesn't...

• Heart

Drea2904

Chatty Member
You know when you see folk who work in a greasy spoon van/food truck you can just smell them, I worked on a bank a long time and even the cash stunk when they brought it in. you can imagine them being this way and omg does he own a iron? He wears those T-shirts changing tyres the lot. So unhygienic

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
I’m not sure how on earth he can have a 5 star hygiene rating when you’ve got beard hair, long female hair, fistulas, sneezing, cash handling, lack of wiping floors down- mixing cheese in with the other things (what about allergens!)
Because its mostly based on paperwork, as long as you have your paperwork updated you're fine 🙄

Lauurz

VIP Member
He'll be catering his own wedding with the spud van. Then she'll get all pissy that he's working on their big day. It'll be like a normal day for them.

• Haha

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I love watching him, he’s completely down to earth and shows real life.

• Haha
  • Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
His kitchen at home on videos I’ve seen in the past doesn’t look the cleanest either. They both look a bit grubby. Sorry wouldn’t eat anything he sells, most of it tinned slop anyway 🤢

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Cant believe I've just seen a thread for spudman. I really enjoyed him at first, then he did the subscription thing on tiktok. Then all the merch, I mean people travel down to his spuds, but all the filling is princes tinned shite. Wap a spud in your air fryer and grab a tin of your choice. Its all gone to his head. Spudwife comes across that she's better and greater than everyone else, I think she's horrible.

account70032

VIP Member
I can’t say she’s said anything about spudbros getting banned as I’ve not seen anything she might of said but if someone else has seen something can you explain or show what she said. What I can say though is Spudwife is an insecure weirdo who is constantly blocking women who comment on Spudmans videos/lives. She’s blocking people who are leaving positive comments that’s what’s so weird.

I’ve seen multiple people in her comments say she blocked them , she blocked a girl for leaving a heart eyes emoji on spudmans live lol. She’s even confirmed herself she’s the one watching the live blocking people and I don’t know if it’s cause she’s jealous of him getting attention or if she’s super insecure but she definitely has a nasty streak in her.

Not saying he’s an angel he’s got an annoying huge ego now unfortunately but at least he doesn’t block people who are doing and saying nothing wrong. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she did laugh at spudbros getting banned cause there’s something very off about her!

Fruitshoot

I can't watch when she's on his live, feel like dragging him away from her, setting up camp with him, watching the sunset go down every night as we gaze into each others eyes....ahem sorry where was I?

• Haha

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
Omg the size of the queue yesterday when he opened the hatch was pathetic 💀 you could hear how embarrassed he was

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
I’ve just witnessed that Jordan blow his nose and then go on to touch all the food !! 🤢🤢🤢

then there’s spud not wife doing fucking all.

she’s one of them people you work with, that looks like she’s doing something but actually doing nothing and in the way of everyone

• Wow
  • Heart

Smayy

Chatty Member
I just came across his video showing his stuff from the butchers. I didn't realise the brisket and pulled pork is raw and he cooks it in the bain Marie!! I thought it was at least like pre cooked stuff 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Handwash30

VIP Member
I feel slightly sorry for him in that he’s just a simple bloke running a very basic food truck, and the standards he got away with before are now being exposed as trampy and vile. But he’s the one cashing in on it so he just has to deal with it.

Before long he’ll be a laughing stock and the subject of “remember spudman?” TikToks with the same people who once queued for a selfie with him now taking the piss out of him.

The van is a fucking doss hole and is D&V waiting to happen, but I do think the “army” are the worst people in this situation (aren’t they always?). I’ve never seen so many variations of the word “queue” being spelt, arguing amongst themselves over potatoes and being generally thick as shit. Someone needs to study these people putting a jacket potato seller on such a pedestal.

The pricing on the website appears to be fucked as well. Why are the set menu items dearer than paying for the toppings individually? It’s not very clear.