Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Spudman isn’t far from me so I kept seeing people I know go there for the sloppy potatoes when he was suddenly popular. Hardly see a thing of him now, I think it’s all died down.

Reactions: 2

WhatABore

VIP Member
The amount of people outside in the queue at 8am for a shitty potato.
---
Which one is spudwife? No idea what she looks like
---
About 500 people queueing almost 2 hours before it opens 😂

Well after seeing the queue, it's about 60 people, not 500 like he said 🤣

Last edited:

mumaof2boys

Spud wife is the one in the back munching away. I’m confused as to who the guy with the white jacket is? Someone’s said its Nana Bea 😂😂😂😂😂 He’s been adding spices to the beans from what I’ve watched. Are they changing the menu or something?
Nana bea! Hahahahahaha!

• Haha

Hannah100

Chatty Member
I know 😳 she's always seems to go from banter to pure nasty, saying how much she hates potatoes and they're gross, making fun of him constantly & she's only ever like it to him.. I've never seen her be like that to other people - no wonder he wanted to split up with her not long ago... If it was me I'd want someone who's supportive... And nice...
If I was him, I would run for the bloody hills 🤣

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Watched a bit, the son kept getting the blue roll to clean but taking loads of the stuff for a drip of food then chucking it. Just wipe up the whole area for fuck sake.
---
Ive just turned his live on.. His new trailor is disgusting!!!!
I thought it was his old one, didn’t even realise until I seen his recent videos. Shocking!

Tryger88

VIP Member
Why do people keep going on about tinned toppings? It's a bloody fast food stall what else would you expect 🤪 😅
Considering they're freshly oven cooked spuds the price seems right.
When I worked in a kitchen we cooked them in batches, let them cool then put in the walk in fridge, when they was ordered we warmed them up in the microwave, they had the look of a freshly baked potato but tasted like shit and overpriced.

• Heart

Fruitshoot

I watched some of that. I see someone had said about how he'd mentioned that he "would marry himself because he's easy to get on with and he fcks himself already" or something similar and then said he didn't say this on a live 🤔 so I wonder where this was said!
The mod said that about spudman. spudwife had a huge grin and said oh really ? Did he say that and asked the mod to send her a text bet spudmans life wasn't worth living when he got in from work

busdriver89

VIP Member
Oh no I’ve just seen they was getting trolled with 200 bots being horrid! That explains it then. He told people not to subscribe and then ended the live pretty soon after anyway? If I’ve got that right from comments I’ve seen. He did the right thing his staff don’t deserve hate.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Cant believe I've just seen a thread for spudman. I really enjoyed him at first, then he did the subscription thing on tiktok. Then all the merch, I mean people travel down to his spuds, but all the filling is princes tinned shite. Wap a spud in your air fryer and grab a tin of your choice. Its all gone to his head. Spudwife comes across that she's better and greater than everyone else, I think she's horrible.
He done the subscription thing what!! lol these people on Tictok make me laugh out loud.

Smayy

Chatty Member
Never followed but recently spudman has been coming up on my fyp just watched 15 minutes of a live and that was enough, in that time he's blown his nose, coughed on his hands, picked up cardboard from the floor he's been walking across with dirty shoes all without washing hands. Next thing he's touching chopping boards and on with the food with no hand washing or even hand gel absolutely disgusting. I've no idea why people think he's amazing because that's grim
And when he does "wash them" he splashes them around in a sink full of stagnant water for about 3 seconds