Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

km94

Was anyone on Jake from spudbros live on his personal tik tok? Sarah came on asking for a chat and was rude to him and his followers

Reactions: 1

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
The absolute pig sty! There are lovely cafes in Tamworth that I’d pay to eat in that are clean for a starter including one over the square he’s parked up. Clarty van and enjoy the tik tok bank rolling just now as the queues won’t be there once it’s summer, 30 degrees and food poisoning with dirty and unsafe food handling practice

Lauurz

VIP Member
The fact in his most recent video he blatantly shows he does not wash his hands properly (swilling them in a bowl of stagnant water is not good hygiene!!) says it all. I'm pretty sure he uses that same water all day too 🤢
No soap in sight that I could see either!

Smayy

Chatty Member
I swear I just saw the girl who works for him mouth "is this going in the bin?" while emptying out the tubs of filling.... I should hope they always throw it out 😳

Lauurz

VIP Member
Spudwife was live today pulling spudman to pieces how he's always on his phone wants to go out with his mates never answers her or spends time with the family. Shes also fed up of posting merch and complained about the aprons he's got as merch is cluttering her house up, her mods were encouraging her who indecently are his mods too 😲 she just screams jealously when she talking about spudman. How can he trust her after she has gone against him publicily. I hate to say it but I don't think they will last much longer which is a shame 😕
I watched some of that. I see someone had said about how he'd mentioned that he "would marry himself because he's easy to get on with and he fcks himself already" or something similar and then said he didn't say this on a live 🤔 so I wonder where this was said!

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Forgetting about a appointment on a Saturday so can't open up.. Saturday is normally the busiest day. I get that he is ill... but hes not opening on quite a few days now
Hope someone told the head chef in time, he commutes around 1.5 hours each way based on his “day in the life” 😳