Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Canโ€™t blame him. The comments have been absolutely ridiculous imo. Why would you watch a live of someone you clearly cannot stand.

Reactions: 2

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Tinned beans - fine, whatever. There's no good reason he can't make his own chilli though, or his own coleslaw. He could then justify raising the prices and would probably have more customer satisfaction. Although, I suppose the type of people that will travel and pay for a jacket potato probably aren't into the idea of authentic chilli.
Not to defend him but he does make the coleslaw? Shreds it up and adds the necessary condiments. The gigantic tubs of mayo have me scarred for life (I hate mayo) ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฎ

Wavylines

Chatty Member
No live on Monday or Tuesday, I honestly think it was so spudwife couldnโ€™t watch and hound him ๐Ÿ’€

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I always say this his house is boggin! Even that hamper video there is shit everywhere! Look I have kids they make a mess but their house has always been dirty and heaving with stuff!
Did you notice how spud wife was ever so nice on that video when freebies were involved. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fearne

Chatty Member
I actually can't believe he is now doing ads for Mccains microwave jacket potatoes... Like really?
Not only are they expensive for what they are (and shit) but I'm sure I've heard him go on about not cooking jackets in a microwave before. Major sell out move. Why not show people how to make them nice from fresh potatoes that cost half the price and taste much nicer!
Because that doesn't pay any money does it ๐Ÿ™„

Smayy

Chatty Member
I'm normally at work... I've just watched 15 minutes... touched cash. Card machine. Pulled trousers up. Wiped places. Wiped hands on trousers.. and still hasn't washed. his hands
He just done a 3 second swill under water with no soap ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lauurz

VIP Member
The mod said that about spudman. spudwife had a huge grin and said oh really ? Did he say that and asked the mod to send her a text bet spudmans life wasn't worth living when he got in from work
Yes! That's right- it was a Mod. I'd forgot that!
I bet it's been a joyful evening in their household...

Reactions: 1