Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timod24

I'm 99.9% sure spudman said he didn't like that mash tag guy after a video he did went to far, I'm sure it was something like he was sick or something... But now he's doing a Collab with him pretending it's all good? 🤣
Yeah not great considering what mash has done in the past 😐

Reactions: 2

Notafarm

Spud wife doesn't seem to be doing much. The older man I think is hrad chef from bookers and is making chilli to donate. The world has gone crazy all this people waiting hours and some traveling miles for a free spud 🙈

Smayy

Chatty Member
Not sure how many of you know Rate my takeaway, but apparently he is going to spudman now to rate his potato with tinned toppings 🙈

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I know 😳 she's always seems to go from banter to pure nasty, saying how much she hates potatoes and they're gross, making fun of him constantly & she's only ever like it to him.. I've never seen her be like that to other people - no wonder he wanted to split up with her not long ago... If it was me I'd want someone who's supportive... And nice...
Did he say he wanted to split up with her?? X

DRLW

Chatty Member
Do they mot wash amy of the aprons or clothes? I saw them live the other day fairly early on and their clothes/aprons was absolutely filthy couldn't possibly have been just from the morning preparation

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I feel like it would be a bit easier if ben went out and took 20 people's orders.. Wrote them down, the guys in this trailor could smash them all out quicker.

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
If he can't handle a couple of busy days without landing himself in hospital how will he ever do the free day? Also how will he ever continue this? He will basically kill himself