Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Hahaha that person bringing them a painting. Ben's like, yeah it gonna go... Its gonna go.. 'aww thanks guys.' 🤣🤣 says he's gonna put it in his house. Probably get lost in all the clutter.
---
Oh he's just got a phone call.. Spudwife has smelt a freebie
---
I wonder what happened with his mate that used to help all the time? Cory?
Forgot about him.

Reactions: 1

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
Just watched Mr t's live and he couldn't even reach the end of the queue 😬 there is going to be a lot of disappointed people!

Lauurz

VIP Member
I didn't see Smoky mose serving on the live today but I've watched him before and he is soooo slow! I'd like a spud seller that serves at the speed between Moses and Spudman 😆

Meals with Max was live today so I watched him instead. I do like Max and what he's doing with his meals for those in need.

Spudwife always talks as if she's not on a live but is very very aware she is on a live.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
This business came up on my fyp on the Free Day. His wife was right by the camera all day, out of sight but could hear her going on about not liking spuds and she’s shattered etc to the people queuing, now I’ve caught up with this thread it all makes sense!
Although I did catch her say to someone she wants to go live on their wedding day and stream it all on tiktok, but Ben has said no and he’s boring, but he’s the one chronically online? 🤯

They popped up a few days later again so I went in and said congratulations on raising that money, I got muted too (I’m a woman with my pfp on there). Is she really filtering through all them comments and muting/blocking women? Sad cow 😏

proper minging also shouldn't he. wear a beard and hair net
---
go to latest vid theyre eating like pizza on floor go to 13 seconds look at the floor near the fridge and there state of them

Last edited:

busdriver89

VIP Member
I mean this “it’s a spud van, the hygiene isn’t going to be good” is a little silly. The hygiene is awful, it’s dangerous and it should be called out. I’ve seen that the little Tory has made his live sub only - money money money, must be funny, in a rich mans world!
I thought this too but were wrong I watched his live last night and you can see how apologetic he was he said he wished he new how or could refund everyone the subs he did it for a purpose and I do believe it was only for that reason. I agree it’s dirty though. Thankfully he’s employed somebody to take cash so the ones touching food won’t be handling any money!