Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fishnips

VIP Member
Tbf. Nobody’s getting sick from an outlet covered in “clean” food. It’s only the same food that’s served in the tray. Also it doesn’t really matter if food-safe sanitizer hits food.

However I’ve worked tiny kitchens on 120 cover events spanning 9 dishes over 3 courses in 90 minutes and I’d heave working in a kitchen like that 🤣🤮 the lack of tidiness, the lack of hand washing, the trampling over each other, lack of hair coverings (gross but not illegal although I’m not sure on beard coverings), lack of real good cleaning.

Reactions: 2

Fearne

Chatty Member
Screwfix did him dirty 😂😂😂 probably there all day to be in the advert for 1 second was a gormless look on his dirty face

people in the comments / live saying “what a great advert, you’re a star”

fuck off, he’s not going up for an Oscar for supporting extra 😂
Why is he in the advert? It's so odd

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Did anyone catch the live today? Ben was so down and out and Sarah just kept taunting him for hours it was exhausting. I find the mods really toxic, they all egg her on.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I think people are waking up now I keep seeing comments saying it's like binley mega chippy all over again but of course his deluded troll fans think that because he's been going for 20 years this isn't going to die down because he's got established customers. I'm sure he does have repeat customers but there's no way he will have queues like this forever he's had a few viral tiktoks and people think he is a celebrity. I honestly don't see the big hype its a jacket potato his fillings are all from a tin the only thing he makes himself is coleslaw, the tinned stuff isn't even heated up properly. There are several other spud vans around the country that actually home make their fillings and cook things properly and look a whole lot cleaner
Exactly.. Let's face it, these people who are traveling like X amount of hours are not gonna go back everyday. I'd be a bit annoyed if it was my local and I wanted a spud on my lunch break. And there's people who live 5 hours away queuing up. The hype will die down..

Cinders91

Uh oh.
Do we have trouble in spudradise?

Who could the miserable grouch potato be on about, I wonder? 🤔🤔
Screenshot_20240207_144120_TikTok.jpg

account70032

VIP Member
How many kids does spudwife have? Did she have 4 or 5 before she met Ben?
Ben has two sons from a previous relationship, Spudwife has 3 daughters from a previous relationship, Ben and Spudwife have had 4 kids together 2 boys and 2 girls and that includes a set of boy girl twins.

• Heart