Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's up loading from day 20!! 20. a 14 day Florida holiday with the basics is not far off 10K - she's on day 20, new outfits daily, countless different ears, character dining, snacks galore, Minnie Mouse themed car taxis, horse rides around the hotel ... this must be costing her an absolute fortune AND she only went 14ish months ago. She even mentioned a meal for 5 on Disney property is costing around $150 didn't she?

I went 5 years ago and kept to the basic's and I haven't been able to afford to go back yet.

Reactions: 7
A character meal is much more than that.
This is one of the cheaper character dinners at Hollywood and Vine

Minnie's Seasonal Dining events cost $63.00 per adult and $40.00 per child.

That’s plus tax and tip, and bearing in mind a child is an adult at Disney from the age of nine…

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sure last time she went I worked out the extras were in the thousands. Even if they are getting free/discounted park tickets and accommodation just the extras are $$$$. They must have some other income. I agree with the poster who said they probably don't have a good enough credit history to borrow much. Maybe a load of compo suits? Or they do only fans - but I can't imagine that would bring in all that much.

• Haha
She's up loading from day 20!! 20. a 14 day Florida holiday with the basics is not far off 10K - she's on day 20, new outfits daily, countless different ears, character dining, snacks galore, Minnie Mouse themed car taxis, horse rides around the hotel ... this must be costing her an absolute fortune AND she only went 14ish months ago. She even mentioned a meal for 5 on Disney property is costing around $150 didn't she?

I went 5 years ago and kept to the basic's and I haven't been able to afford to go back yet.
i'm not sure how long they're there for this time, but on previous holidays they have spent four weeks in Florida. an entire MONTH of Hayley living out her inner child,sprinkling herself with Disney pixie dust magic that allows her to walk around the parks for hours on end, with no pain, exhaustion or overwhelm - guaranteed she will be rendered bedbound the moment she steps back thru their front door, with the kids left to "school" themselves. 🙄

i can't even imagine the cost of their trips - let alone HOW they afford it - the money they must have spent on food alone, as they seem to have made it their mission to try every single Disney snack in existence!

Reactions: 6
I'm sure last time she went I worked out the extras were in the thousands. Even if they are getting free/discounted park tickets and accommodation just the extras are $$$$. They must have some other income. I agree with the poster who said they probably don't have a good enough credit history to borrow much. Maybe a load of compo suits? Or they do only fans - but I can't imagine that would bring in all that much.
Agreed. Even the food ALONE, she’s buying like six lunches because she wants to ‘try all the food’ and she’s easily spending $100 daily on just snacks in the park it’s mental.

• Wow
She has had a few adverts. I think it was the Emily Walters thread where flora had paid £5000 for her to do an advert, reel and a few stories. So maybe it all adds up.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Agreed. Even the food ALONE, she’s buying like six lunches because she wants to ‘try all the food’ and she’s easily spending $100 daily on just snacks in the park it’s mental.
When we did disney, I took snacks and bottled water. We might have bought some ice creams, or cold drinks but we certainly couldn't afford to buy all the viral snacks let alone disney character meals!

Reactions: 2
When we did disney, I took snacks and bottled water. We might have bought some ice creams, or cold drinks but we certainly couldn't afford to buy all the viral snacks let alone disney character meals!
i get trying a few of the Disney snacks, but like - maybe narrowing it down to them each picking a couple that they most want to try, as opposed to seemingly aiming to try absolutely every snack available which must be incredibly expensive when they are trying multiple snacks every single day of their 20+ day trip! it's such a waste of money too as they are buying so many snacks just for the sake of it, so they can tick it off the list of Disney snacks they have tried, yet Hayley has disliked most of them, described so many of them as disappointing and ranked the majority with a very low score - yet many of them are snacks she clearly explains that she didn't expect she would like....so just....don't buy it?! it's all so wasteful, especially if when most of the snacks they don't like probably end up in the bin, because it's not as though they are short on snacks - their hotel room is crammed full of them! 🙄

WTF? She saw that someone she once knew had died via Facebook and she was so nosy about it that she ordered a copy of their death certificate?!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What an absolutely disgusting thing to do!!!! She had no bloody right ordering a death certificate and her therapist shouldn't have even suggested it!!!! What kind of therapist actually does that?!!! Holy tit, I'm actually furious and I hope the family of her friend find out!
Oh look, she's back in the UK and she's poorly 🙄 what a surprise!!! She says it must be the travelling in the car but planes don't affect her, neither does Disney seemingly 😂

Reactions: 9
What an absolutely disgusting thing to do!!!! She had no bloody right ordering a death certificate and her therapist shouldn't have even suggested it!!!! What kind of therapist actually does that?!!! Holy tit, I'm actually furious and I hope the family of her friend find out!
Oh look, she's back in the UK and she's poorly 🙄 what a surprise!!! She says it must be the travelling in the car but planes don't affect her, neither does Disney seemingly 😂
I can't believe any decent therapist would suggest that. That's so f*ed up and unecessary. She doesn't need to know.

I can't believe any decent therapist would suggest that. That's so f*ed up and unecessary. She doesn't need to know.
Exactly! A decent therapist wouldn't suggest it. It sounds like a backstreet therapist! Absolutely shocking!!

Reactions: 3
Why would you even admit to doing it? 🤯
Why didn’t she just ask a family member how she died? The nosey cow. Didn’t even know you could see someone else’s death certificate 😮

She'll probably blame her autism on not being able to ask the family or something. In which case you don't go and order a copy of the death certificate, Jesus that is not normal behaviour for anyone autistic or not 😬 Hayley's problem is she thinks she can live with zero consequences for any of her actions. Just a shame it's not only herself who suffers for her poor choices.

WTF? She saw that someone she once knew had died via Facebook and she was so nosy about it that she ordered a copy of their death certificate?!!!!!
That is absolutely unhinged behaviour.

Is She going to start pleading poverty again now after the luxury holiday?

The fact she couldn’t reach out and ask a family member etc tells me the friend probably wanted NOTHING to do with her. So entitled and disgraceful.

Reactions: 8
If she doesnt know how the person died she cant have been close to them and it is none of her business. If somebody ordered a death certificate for a recently departed member of my family I would be furious. No therapist has suggested this, they would be asking why she feels she needs to know and giving her coping strategies for that thought process, not the url for Somerset House