Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called her daughter ‘Noah’ in this evening’s stories 🤔🤔🤔 I thought she was now Piper. Seems odd as she’d be the first to get angry about deadnaming her kid
she said recently that Noah had tired the name Piper but had decided she wanted to revert to her birth name and go by Noah again. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Day 10, still no flare ups. Amazing! Doctors need to write prescriptions for holidays to Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how she’s only ever posing for pics with the two ‘girls m’. Never Tyne, he doesn’t garner her enough attention so not worth it. So vile, he seems a sweet boy, I feel for him.

Reactions: 5
For 12 days shes managed to get out of bed, no flare ups, no nothing. Disney really is magic 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much do you reckon this all cost? And where does the money come from? I’m in the process of pricing it for my family of 5, similar ages to them for may (in term time) and we’re looking at about £8k plus spending money, staying offsite for 14 days, my husband has a fantastic wage and we are struggling to afford this. I’m not jealous of them I’m genuinely interested cos I’d love to get the price of ours down

How much do you reckon this all cost? And where does the money come from? I’m in the process of pricing it for my family of 5, similar ages to them for may (in term time) and we’re looking at about £8k plus spending money, staying offsite for 14 days, my husband has a fantastic wage and we are struggling to afford this. I’m not jealous of them I’m genuinely interested cos I’d love to get the price of ours down
Well, they are going in January during the time that most children are at school so that will materially reduce the cost. However, given that they are routinely complaining about not having two beans, I’m also unsure how they are affording even that

Reactions: 4
I priced up similar for during term time and it came to over 10k, add on all the extras they are doing like the makeovers and meals and experiences its probably between 15-20k to be honest

Something is definitely not right! The villa they are in is ridiculous even if it is gifted! There is absolutely no way they have genuinely been able to save up for a holiday this length and Disney World. Impossible!!! And she needn't bother coming the shite that it's cheaper in January! If a hardworking family on a decent wage can't afford a holiday like that then how the duck have they managed it?!! Bloody Spongers!! It makes my blood boil!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m fascinated too. We could never afford this and we both work. Even the little details are costly like the special ‘Disney-bounding’ outfits, numerous Mickey ears, extravagant snacks, meals out and added extras as well as the enormous cost of flights, accommodation and Disney park tickets.

Something is definitely not right! The villa they are in is ridiculous even if it is gifted! There is absolutely no way they have genuinely been able to save up for a holiday this length and Disney World. Impossible!!! And she needn't bother coming the shite that it's cheaper in January! If a hardworking family on a decent wage can't afford a holiday like that then how the duck have they managed it?!! Bloody Spongers!! It makes my blood boil!!!!!
If it is gifted or otherwise paid for she's never said, has she?
---
I’m fascinated too. We could never afford this and we both work. Even the little details are costly like the special ‘Disney-bounding’ outfits, numerous Mickey ears, extravagant snacks, meals out and added extras as well as the enormous cost of flights, accommodation and Disney park tickets.
Agreed. It doesn't come across as a "trying to do this cheap" trip which would involve staying in motels, eating supermarket food, no meals out or extras like shopping. The extras alone must be thousands.

The Disney holidays RAMPED after her whole shebang of Noah not being allowed to do the Disney princess shite. I have this feeling they’ve been given lifetime passes or something. Then all they’re paying for is hotels. But the way they are gorging in the parks tells me they’ve definitely got some kind of VIP situ going on. She did kick up a storm didn’t she, in the papers and everything I remember. Presume they have to pay for their hotels& flights but everything else in regards to the parks is free.

edited to add, they’re called golden passes apparently

Interesting because in that case why go for a moderate resort? Why not a deluxe? They're not in a villa. It’s a Disney resort and a universal resort.

I think it’s loans, credit cards and blog money personally.

I also don’t think Florida is a particularly safe place for a child to experiment with their gender. I support allowing children to experiment and clothes are just clothes at the end of the day, but in Florida…

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i do remember her making a huge drama out of the Noah princess experience thing, but googling it now, i didn't realise it was quite so huge a storm. she kicked up! there are articles from papers all over the world reporting the story. sure, it shouldn't have happened, because why should a three year be told her can't play dress up simply based on gender - but i feel sorry for Noah now, given that Hayley made such a huge deal about Noah being "a BOY" hence the gender inequality of Disneyland not allowing her to book the experience - i imagine that is uncomfortable for Noah to reflect upon now, knowing there are articles all over the Internet plastered with her photo, and quotes from her mother about how she is a boy, which friends etc she meets in the future may stumble across at some point. similar kinda vibes as someone unearthing a trans person's dead name, in that details of her gender identity is something Noah may not want shared so publicly in future. 🙄

but hey, i guess worldwide exploitation of her daughter's privacy was worth it in Hayley's eyes, if it did wangle them a discount on their Disney holidays - even more opportunities for her to express her inner child and the impact of Disney magic allowing her to have the energy and ability to huge distances walk pain-free for weeks at a time, when usually she is rendered bed-bound for a week after simply walking up the stairs! ✨

it's also interesting that Hayley was trying to emphasise that it was Noah who liked wearing dresses and wanted to dress as a princess, and not a preference she had forced upon her child, by highlighting that she had two other sons who would be horrified at the thought of ever wearing a dress - as Sailor now loves wearing princess dresses and tutus and matching outfits with Noah. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Ive just googled her and Disney and she really went to town with that one didn’t she 😂😂

it was Disneyland Paris so surely if she has gifted tickets you would think it was just for there 🤷🏼‍♀️ and secondly if she felt as strong about it as she made out then why the hell hasn't she boycotted Disney, she is defi a weird one her

Reactions: 4
DLP is only partially owned by Disney Parks. It’s unlikely they’d pull anything for Florida out of that

DLP is only partially owned by Disney Parks. It’s unlikely they’d pull anything for Florida out of that
they don't mention in any of the articles that Disney compensated them with any freebies etc, which they probably would have mentioned if they had, to show that they had made an effort to resolve the upset caused - it simply says Disney had contacted the family to apologise for the response they had received, which had contained misinformation. as much as Hayley kicked up a huge fuss and dragged it into the papers, I can't imagine they would have done much more than maybe offer Noah the princess dress-up experience for free - certainly not those golden passes which would allow them all a lifetime of free entry, as the golden passes themselves are only awarded to a few honoured individuals - and lifetime passes cost $40,000 per guest! $200,000 would be an excessive amount of freebies to dole out to one family as an apology for an incident which - in the grand scheme of things - was pretty minor. sure, it shouldn't have happened, but if it was misinformation that informed the reply she received, it was the result of human error, it's not that it was a discrimatory rule within the park that only girls could take part in the experience. she'd have to have something absolutely massive to use against them - an issue they feared would badly tarnish Disney's reputation if she publicised it - for them to make such a dramatic gesture.

while people may have read the articles and rolled their eyes at the gender inequality and the ridiculousness of telling a little kid they couldn't wear a princess dress, the vast majority of the world would simply turn the page and forget about it - it wasn't such a scandal that it would actually stop people booking holidays to Disney or cancel holidays or boycott the brand, so there is no reason for them to have pacified her with such a dramatic gesture - as if that were the case, people would be kicking off over similar kinda issues regularly, knowing they'd get something out of it. i did find it interesting that she dedicated a number of stories to her complaints about the staff at the parks, and that many of them were rude and/or unfriendly, or didn't smile and say hello, in a way that supposedly "ruined the magic", because as much as she said she shared her disappointment because she wanted to give an honest representation of their trip, it also wouldn't surprise me if she is actively looking out for negatives to add to a list, and dropping hints ahead of potentially making a complaint when she gets home in the hope of getting some of the holiday refunded. perhaps I'm being cynical, but i wouldn't put it past her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i have no idea how they pay for all these expensive Disney trips, but i think it is far likely to be a combination of credit cards etc, and that behind the smokescreen of ✨ Disney magic ✨, they will soon be back home and struggling, up to their eyeballs in debt - sharing screenshots of her bank statement to show that they are penniless as she was a few months ago.

Last edited:
If it’s anything like my SIL, it’s all on a credit card. My SIL wants to live a champagne lifestyle on a council juice budget. Their debt is horrendous.

But given she has bailiffs at her door often, I can’t imagine she’d be passing credit checks to get credit cards? Even if she did, maybe a £500 limit tops.