Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s embarrassing. “Oh I like this meal, IT MUST BE AUTISM #hyperfocus”. Autistic people can just have favourite meals. It doesn’t need a speshul label.

Reactions: 3
wait, what was that reel? did she say she has to sniff every plate and item of cutlery she uses, whether at home or in public?! and yet she says that from an outside perspective would notice anything different about her, despite her sniffing plates in restaurants?!

She’s just jumping on the mukbanging bandwagon. It’s probably content for her OF account.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She always looks like there's a whiff about her 🤢 I wish she wouldn't parade in her underwear!
It’s not even the fact she’s overweight; she’s just so bereft of any attractive qualities. Her colour sense is in the dumper even when she is dressed.

I continue to believe she is maintaining that semi clad portfolio to use for income on fetish websites.

So glad we didn’t dish out money on a Virgin cruise then find her in the canteen sniffing her utensils. Why would Virgin invite the likes of her on press trips. More likely a gift from Mom and Dad so they can get eyes on the grandchildren.

Reactions: 4
It’s not even the fact she’s overweight; she’s just so bereft of any attractive qualities. Her colour sense is in the dumper even when she is dressed.

I continue to believe she is maintaining that semi clad portfolio to use for income on fetish websites.

So glad we didn’t dish out money on a Virgin cruise then find her in the canteen sniffing her utensils. Why would Virgin invite the likes of her on press trips. More likely a gift from Mom and Dad so they can get eyes on the grandchildren.
Agreed!! I don't even think she has colour sense, I think she just wears the things she does because they fit her. Some of it is just vile and wouldn't even look good as a pair of curtains so I can't understand how she feels "confident" in them.
That's the thought I have when she's filming in her underwear, she's keeping up her portfolio for the fetish 😂
It would be just your luck if you had booked a cruise and walked in to see her sniffing a fork 😂 I'd like to know how she gets these free trips, it's not like she's a great influencer, she's rubbish at it. She's more bothered about talking about herself. After what she done to Disney after they refused to give a bippity boppity makeover to Piper or whatever name she's going by now, I would be steering well clear of asking her to do some P.R for my company!

Reactions: 3