Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she couldn’t reach out and ask a family member etc tells me the friend probably wanted NOTHING to do with her. So entitled and disgraceful.
that, or the "friend" who died - supposedly an old friend who she had grown apart from and had spoken to in years - was far more an acquaintance, in the way that people seem to collect "friends" on FB that are essentially anyone they have had even the briefest moment of communication with, whether the friend of a friend of a friend's cousin or someone they smiled at once at a party, so she randomly stumbled the death of someone she possibly had a very tenuous link with in the past via a post on FB, knew she couldn't reach out the family because they wouldn't have a clue who she was, being pretty much a total stranger and likely someone the person who died wouldn't even have remembered, but she's so bleeping nosy she decided to order a death certificate because she NEEDED to know their cause of death.

not only is it creepy, it's also pretty disturbing behaviour which she should be discussing with her therapist, not blaming on her self-diagnosed neurodiversity and claiming it was something her therapist suggested and encouraged her to do - a claim which has the potential to place her reputation as a therapist at risk as doing so would be incredibly unprofessional! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
So it's ok for Hayley to splash allll over social media then spending thousands and thousands just after Christmas but god forbid people post Valentine's Day stuff!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So it's ok for Hayley to splash allll over social media then spending thousands and thousands just after Christmas but god forbid people post Valentine's Day stuff!
I’ve literally just come on to say exactly the same thing! Valentine’s compared to 3 weeks in Florida 🤷‍♀️🙄

ah, but you have to understand - despite supposedly being in a happy and loving marriag, people sharing Valentine's flowers and gifts etc is triggering for Hayley and brings up all the childhood trauma she has around never receiving Valentine's cards from boys at school - as though she is the only one that happened to! 🙄 - whereas expensive trips Disney is all about healing her damaged inner child, whose trauma was partially due to the lack of Valentine's gifts she received in her teens, and it's totally okay for her to flaunt her expensive holidays because she is simply sharing her healing journey! it's not HER fault that dealing with her trauma involves holidays to Florida - it's treatment prescribed by her therapist! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
in her Disney Q&A responses, she says that she is planning an adult-only trip to Disney, which her therapist fully supports as a way for her to "fully release her inner child", able to enjoy Disney carefree without having to parent her own kids and deal with their meltdowns and arguments etc - yet the main things she lists as wanting to do in her child-free trip to Disney is...drink in adult-only bars and drink grog at universal. surely a trip focused predominantly on drinking alcohol doesn't fit with healing her "inner child"?! sounds far more like an excuse to justify another expensive trip to Disney under the guise of it being a necessary part of therapy. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
in her Disney Q&A responses, she says that she is planning an adult-only trip to Disney, which her therapist fully supports as a way for her to "fully release her inner child", able to enjoy Disney carefree without having to parent her own kids and deal with their meltdowns and arguments etc - yet the main things she lists as wanting to do in her child-free trip to Disney is...drink in adult-only bars and drink grog at universal. surely a trip focused predominantly on drinking alcohol doesn't fit with healing her "inner child"?! sounds far more like an excuse to justify another expensive trip to Disney under the guise of it being a necessary part of therapy. 🙄
it reminds me of being 19 and my super narc toxic ex would hound me telling me he had to speak to me because his ‘therapist’ told him it’s necessary for closure. duck off no one in their right mind told you to do that, it’s just an excuse to justify your horrendous behaviour. Spoiler alert, he never had a therapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it unlikely a therapist would recommend booking trips to Disney. That isn't getting to the root cause of why she needs a therapist (if she does even need one in the first place), it's just brushing the problem under the carpet.

Reactions: 7
£14,500 on this Disney trip yet I'm sure she's shared she hasn't had enough money to pay her bills etc. talk about priorities

• Wow
Reactions: 9
£14,500 on this Disney trip yet I'm sure she's shared she hasn't had enough money to pay her bills etc. talk about priorities
it wasn't long ago she was sharing screenshot of her empty bank account! it's just how money works Hayley - if you have £14,500 and you spend it, it will no longer be available to pay bills and buy food/other necessities! i don't begrudge anyone a holiday, but if you prioritise an expensive trip to Florida, you can't then expect sympathy that you are struggling with money! perhaps choose a destination more within your budget. 🙄

Her therapist is probably another Influencer turned life coach/therapist whatever who's done the same course she was/is doing. Like Toby and Roo and a few others 🤦

To be fair I appreciate that she has shared the costings.

If it's true and they saved the £14k, that is ridiculous as they are renting.

When she said they had no money several months ago... If its true that they saved this, then saying they didn't have £300 (?) for a car repair was a lie. Can't have it both ways!

Also, she says they took extra jobs, did surveys etc to pay for it... Surveys are the way to get a few extra £ at most, not £14k! I don't even earn £14k in a year (to be fair I only work part time around my kids but still. I work more than she seems to!)
---
Her therapist is probably another Influencer turned life coach/therapist whatever who's done the same course she was/is doing. Like Toby and Roo and a few others 🤦
I agree and thought the same.

Reactions: 5
Why is everything because she’s neurodivergent? Doesn’t like fruit in hot cross buns or any other foods unless it’s cherry scones or apple pie. Why can’t she just say she doesn’t like raisins in hot cross buns. Lots of people don’t like fruit in their food, doesn’t mean they’re neurodivergent 😡

• Haha
Why is everything because she’s neurodivergent? Doesn’t like fruit in hot cross buns or any other foods unless it’s cherry scones or apple pie. Why can’t she just say she doesn’t like raisins in hot cross buns. Lots of people don’t like fruit in their food, doesn’t mean they’re neurodivergent 😡
the way i interpreted it, i think she means that she likes both the raisins/dried fruit and the hot cross buns, but has to eat them separately - the only foods she can eat with fruit in them are cherry scones and apple pie, otherwise she has to pick the fruit out to eat separately, so i assume she is implying it's a sensory thing. which it may be for some neurodivergent people - but many neurotypical people also don't like dried fruit or pick raisins out of scones etc. it isn't a ND-only phenomenon in the way she's claiming. i don't like raisins. I don't eat hot cross buns. whether I am neurodiverse or neurotypical is irrelevant, but she seems absolutely determined to atrribute any minor quirk to neurodiversity. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Angry

This came up on my Facebook acc tonight.
wait, WHAT?! claiming to be a qualified clinical hypnotherapist and life coached - named on WHAT qualifications?! her LinkedIn page don't list a single qualification, so i assume it's more that she completed some dodgy online short-course and achieved a diploma, which in no way makes her a qualified therapist - and it is a total scam that she is claiming to be a hypnotherapist OR a life coach when she doesn't have the relevant training or experience. very similar to the way she seems to think she has the skills necessary to homeschooling her kids! i hope people aren't paying for her. services as a therapist as it is a total joke - literally ANYONE can label themselves a therapist, qualified or not - it isn't a regulated title, which is appalling, as it is very misleading when people won't generally be aware of that, and will assume she has the necessary qualifications and experiences, rather than a certificate from a course she found on Groupon. 🤦🏻‍♂️

wait, WHAT?! claiming to be a qualified clinical hypnotherapist and life coached - named on WHAT qualifications?! her LinkedIn page don't list a single qualification, so i assume it's more that she completed some dodgy online short-course and achieved a diploma, which in no way makes her a qualified therapist - and it is a total scam that she is claiming to be a hypnotherapist OR a life coach when she doesn't have the relevant training or experience. very similar to the way she seems to think she has the skills necessary to homeschooling her kids! i hope people aren't paying for her. services as a therapist as it is a total joke - literally ANYONE can label themselves a therapist, qualified or not - it isn't a regulated title, which is appalling, as it is very misleading when people won't generally be aware of that, and will assume she has the necessary qualifications and experiences, rather than a certificate from a course she found on Groupon. 🤦🏻‍♂️

*Plot twist*

Hayley is the therapist for "Brummy Mummy" if you know you know 😉

• Haha

This came up on my Facebook acc tonight.
Life coaching? She can't navigate her own bloody life she sure as hell won't be coaching me!!! She reminds me of the Harries family (Lauren Harries), there was a documentary on them years ago, they had all these doctor certificates on the wall that they'd downloaded off the Internet.

Reactions: 4