Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait, WHAT?! claiming to be a qualified clinical hypnotherapist and life coached - named on WHAT qualifications?! her LinkedIn page don't list a single qualification, so i assume it's more that she completed some dodgy online short-course and achieved a diploma, which in no way makes her a qualified therapist - and it is a total scam that she is claiming to be a hypnotherapist OR a life coach when she doesn't have the relevant training or experience. very similar to the way she seems to think she has the skills necessary to homeschooling her kids! i hope people aren't paying for her. services as a therapist as it is a total joke - literally ANYONE can label themselves a therapist, qualified or not - it isn't a regulated title, which is appalling, as it is very misleading when people won't generally be aware of that, and will assume she has the necessary qualifications and experiences, rather than a certificate from a course she found on Groupon. 🤦🏻‍♂️
The website linked from the FB looks like she's stopped paying for hosting so it must have been a failed venture. Can't imagine why!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The return of Hayley moaning about money. New TV, Washing machine, plumbing for the machine, car m.o.t blah blah......never moans about the ridiculous money she spends for her precious Disney though!!!

Reactions: 6
The return of Hayley moaning about money. New TV, Washing machine, plumbing for the machine, car m.o.t blah blah......never moans about the ridiculous money she spends for her precious Disney though!!!
And clothes for herself! I see we've got another try on video from her!

Reactions: 3
No wonder her kids can’t sleep. Their bedrooms are so overfilled with crap. Doesn’t look relaxing at all. Too much clutter and how many pairs of slippers does one child need? 😵💫

Reactions: 5
Exactly!! She doesn't think twice about buying herself things.
Now, now you're being incredibly hurtful and unfair... Hayley needs to cure her inner child by spending money on unnecessary tat and holidays 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now, now you're being incredibly hurtful and unfair... Hayley needs to cure her inner child by spending money on unnecessary tat and holidays 😉
it's ThErApY! 😉

and the trip she's planning to Disney without the kids to visit all the bars is all part of the process of healing her inner child - treatment prescribed by her therapist. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blurgh, that band thing was the video she thinks is cool when she’s 3 beers down and later realises it’s the only footage she didn’t shoot blurry
Her evil laugh actually sounds like I would expect it to

Reactions: 1
She's gone from moaning about having to pay for a new TV, m.o.t etc last week to showing her latest Disney bag off that she purchased on Vinted and paying out £30 on two fish suppers.....not moaning about that is she? Of course not because it's for her!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but if nobody in your household works and you’re in receipt of benefits you have a bleeping brass neck to admit you spent that amount on a three week holiday. bleeping drains on society the lot of them.

Reactions: 9
The impression I had from some of her random IG postings a few months ago was that John had taken a job. She posted some unlabelled pics of the kids posing in one of those plush WC’s at an Ivy restaurant. There is one of those in Exeter, which would be a perfect escape for him from that chaotic house.

And in the same pics, John was wearing an old fashioned 3 piece tweed suit. It looked as though he was working there likely as a greeter or busboy and they showed up for the discount meal for four they allow employees periodically.

It fits in with all the moaning she has done lately about not being to cope with the dishes and clothes washing, because when he was unemployed he did all that stuff like the pussy whipped twit he is.

I think he’s likely spotted a way to set some dosh aside for his escape once the kids are 16. Either that or using his tips for a bit of fun on the side. I can’t imagine being stuck with her shitshow is an easy gig.

Reactions: 5
oK, so she goes to Asda, brings home a selection of size 24++ tents, does her stupid fashion haul video, then promptly takes most of it back to the shop?

No one in a hippo sized “dress/tent” can anywhere remotely be considered ‘fashionable’ anyway so what’s the point of her posts? Is she shilling for Asda? Fatist remark? You bet! She’s just lost touch with reality.

The returns desk at Asda must be on to her. Who wants to buy her used/returned/sweaty clothes - that kind of thing makes me want to send her IG handle to the Asda. manager and let them see how she’s just using their merchandise to grift some likes on IG.

Reactions: 4