Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so the Ohana breakfast they had, for two adults and three kids, plus drinks, costs in excess of $200 - yet Hayley says that the kids are all in an awful mood and don't even want to be there! seems like a hell of a lot of money to spend on a single meal that the kids aren't interested in! but it's one of HER Disney dreams, so she dragged the kids along - despite already planning an adult only trip, so surely it would make sense to save the things on her own bucket list for the future, rather than have it "ruined" because the kids aren't enjoying it. especially if she is aware that two of the kids have sensory issues and can't cope with their food touching on the plate - just an excuse to highlight that that she has decided the kids are ND, thus don't always enjoy things she expects them to, but why would she assume they would enjoy a meal knowing their food would be served in a way they would find difficult? 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Crazy price for one breakfast
Don’t know how they can plead poverty with a straight face after all this

I remember a few months ago she was complaining they couldn't afford a car bill and that bill was at a simple price point to that breakfast. Just HOW????

Does anyone know what they actually do for money? They seem to be rolling in it
Supposedly she's an influencer. Don't think he works at all. They probably claim some benefits? I can guess they like to sue people and claim freebies etc whenever possible too. I have wondered if they have an only fans. There is NO WAY they can afford these holidays on influencing and benefits. Especially with all the rest of the shopping they do, and they rent a house in a fairly expensive part of the country so it's not like they inherited a free house.

Reactions: 5
Does she still get freebies from Disney after they refused her child a Princess breakfast (or something like that).

I’m wondering if she still has a hold over them somehow, that would be pretty bad PR for them if she dragged it up again.

Reactions: 2
You'd think the tit storm she tried to create regarding the not allowing her child to be at the Disney Princess breakfast would've made her refuse to ever go to Disney again. It was all a publicity opportunity for her.

You'd think the tit storm she tried to create regarding the not allowing her child to be at the Disney Princess breakfast would've made her refuse to ever go to Disney again. It was all a publicity opportunity for her.
But that would mean putting her kids first and not her inner child 🙄

Does she still get freebies from Disney after they refused her child a Princess breakfast (or something like that).

I’m wondering if she still has a hold over them somehow, that would be pretty bad PR for them if she dragged it up again.
I reckon they must have a permanent discount. Maybe half price for life? I can't believe they'd get everything free though. Even if they did, the extra food they've ordered in, shopping trips and flights would still be £££ and out of the reach of most people.

It's just crazy when a lot of us, who have 2 working adults in the family couldn't afford it, but they can despite neither working much at all (even if he was working for a, while I don't think it was full time or professional).

Reactions: 5
I thought the same, sliders aren't remotely suitable for something like Disney!
presumably why they needed a rest day at the resort because their feet were sore from all the walking - sure, it likely is far more walking than any of them are used to, but the unsuitable footwear is hardly going to help! 🙄

Reactions: 1
presumably why they needed a rest day at the resort because their feet were sore from all the walking - sure, it likely is far more walking than any of them are used to, but the unsuitable footwear is hardly going to help! 🙄
Mother in law ran at a bbq in sliders, slipped, foot ripped through the slider and double fractured her foot. It’s never been the same since even now six years on. She was the full pinned shabang. Did have to laugh though 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She called her daughter ‘Noah’ in this evening’s stories 🤔🤔🤔 I thought she was now Piper. Seems odd as she’d be the first to get angry about deadnaming her kid