SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s home it’s so strange

Is he still out there something not normal lol

Reactions: 17
Coming from portugal does she need to quarantine for 5 days? Whats the bets every Jackson will be in the house today.

Reactions: 18
This was her plan all along. Fly over and back for the summer. She’s making up this BS about a sick dog. She never intended on bringing them over and now will use this as the excuse. Too sick to travel so I’ll have to come home every few weeks to see them 🙄 and I’m sorry now but a sick pet hardly qualifies as essential reason for travel into the country. She’s a selfish twit and I hope people can see her for what she really is now.

Reactions: 47
Ugh I am DONE with these people. Restrictions are only for us mere mortals, obviously. Arrogant twats, the lot of them.

There is vets over here in Portugal too sue🤣
For a sick dog he/she looked very alert sitting on the bed🤣 she was out the night before last partying in qdl (saw her). The dog is an excuse to go home, for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she has to quarantine at home, Portugal isn't on the mandatory hotel quarantine list atm.

Reactions: 2
She’s to present a negative test before flying Portugal isn’t on the 14 day she’s a bullshiter

Omg why do people still follow her she’s just a dick head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s such a scummy character. She has no redeeming qualities at all. Covid has really highlighted all her bad parts.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.