SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah big time I wish her all the bad luck she can get honestly the most irritating person going

Reactions: 3
Who had the dogs that were sick? Like minding them and how would a bloody sick dog make you come home had her mother them? She must think people are dopes and will believe her 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but is she for real! “Moved” to Portugal my arse……. Sick dog my arse… really rubbing it in peoples faces.

Reactions: 20
Karma is a witch 😂 I totally 💯 believe it too watch this space her money won’t last forever

Reactions: 11
She’s probably afraid of getting stuck out there with covid rules changing so often and actually having to spend proper time with Dylz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must think people are thick😂😂 sorry sue we have more Brain cells than you my dear! Dick head!

Reactions: 5
She must think people are thick😂😂 sorry sue we have more Brain cells than you my dear! Dick head!
I think its evident people are thick. lol

She was never moving, the dogs were never traveling over either. Its all one big lie to have a holiday. Same as the sister with her essential work travel lie.
Ill be shocked if they dont separate soon

Reactions: 17
In fairness to her, if the dad was in hospital all week and something happened in Rob’s relationship, maybe she just wanted to come be with her family. No one would blame her for that, especially since we don’t know how bad the dad’s illness is.
The problem is the lies. Spewing some convoluted shite about the dog just makes people question her and makes people annoyed.
I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just told the truth - going to spend 6 months of the year in Portugal, starting now because covid has been tit. Oh going to Portugal came at a bad time and there’s some family issues that I’ve come home to support my family through... etc.. People would value that a lot more, I feel.

Reactions: 22
In fairness to her, if the dad was in hospital all week and something happened in Rob’s relationship, maybe she just wanted to come be with her family. No one would blame her for that, especially since we don’t know how bad the dad’s illness is.
The problem is the lies. Spewing some convoluted shite about the dog just makes people question her and makes people annoyed.
I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just told the truth - going to spend 6 months of the year in Portugal, starting now because covid has been tit. Oh going to Portugal came at a bad time and there’s some family issues that I’ve come home to support my family through... etc.. People would value that a lot more, I feel.
Exactly.
My uncle fecked off to spain as soon as it became known we would lock down again after xmas. He left and has been there since. Renting a fab villa living the life. His attitude was if I can be anywhere locked down id rather be in the sun.
Im im honest Id do the same myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh I didn’t know her dad wasn’t well - where was that posted?

Just realised she hasn’t even been there a month lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I didn’t know her dad wasn’t well - where was that posted?

Just realised she hasn’t even been there a month lol
the mother had it on her story the other day. Saying he was taken to hospital and had to stay for the week. That the week was crap. You never know what’s going on behind the camera. He’s home now.

Reactions: 5

She was never moving, the dogs were never traveling over either. Its all one big lie to have a holiday. Same as the sister with her essential work travel lie.
Yeah doesn't seem like much love there between them

Reactions: 1
My issue is why is she on social media? Like just give it up if you are going to lie about every aspect of your life. She clearly has issues and knows she's doing wrong if she lies all the time so just stop your public page. Delete it. Her brand has been built up enough at this stage and honestly she does more harm than good to it with her own page so I don't understand why she bothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I'm just staying tuned for the divorce 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly.
My uncle fecked off to spain as soon as it became known we would lock down again after xmas. He left and has been there since. Renting a fab villa living the life. His attitude was if I can be anywhere locked down id rather be in the sun.
Im im honest Id do the same myself.
Yeah I don’t think people can shun her for going to Portugal but she should own it

I have spent 2 months each in 5 different countries over the past year and I’m happy to say that to anyone who asks, myself I know I was perfectly safe and had several Covid tests to confirm.

irelands lockdown is too much, anyone that could, should have escaped it, (luckily I can work from anywhere /online etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this one boils my bloooooddd!!!! I would give anything to head off to portugal and then float back to see my dogs. I get moving away if you have the means and are willing to do it. heck i would do it in a heartbeat but my other half can't work remotely! I have a dog who is my absolute life but she lives with mam and dad and their dog for the last few years and is happy there. id be heartbroken if she was sick and would go down home to her but if I was living in another country in the middle of a pandemic I don't think Id do it. Things are defo off with her and dylz. It is very strange. I do hope the dad is ok though .

Reactions: 4
Just on Kyla cobbler stories there, she’s so refreshing. The only one I know of not to have sold her soul to the gram like the rest of them. Sue, take notes

Reactions: 6
Surely if the dog was that bad, they’d both be home. She wants it both ways. The summer out there away from the misery of Ireland, but wants to pop home when it suits her. People have missed funerals of loved ones. And this is the best she can come up with.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.