Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Is that not a really weird caption? Our dog is sick so please don’t say anything negative to my wife 😂
I think I’ll use that in work. My dog is sick so please don’t say anything bad about my performance this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

dontcome@me

VIP Member
People over there are going to think they’re drug dealers or part of organised crime for sure.
You can just spot the no class new money a mile off. I’ll never forget being on a flight to Dubai with a lot of members of a well known criminal family on it. A load of kids and they in Balenciaga and Versace head to toe. All LV luggage. I enviously watched as I passed business class on the way to cattle class 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
If the flight back by the pair of the douche bags (separately may I add) was so important (as according to Dylz the dogs on deaths door) why is she videoing PR gifts one after the another . Surely that can all wait ???? At least pretend to be traumatised if that’s the speil we are expected to believe !!! The dog is no more sick than Dylz is straight !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

lb84818

there would be no tax benefits in relocating to Portugal, can we move on from this narrative. Several people who know about the subject have already put that to bed.

Reactions: 50
I just find it strange that they own a huge house in Dublin, own a few cars worth over 100k each including a lamborghini and are renting a villa in the Algarve and seem to be living the lifestyle of millionaires. But then she's on her stories flogging jellies and Flash mops??

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Puffin

VIP Member
Here's my theory on the whole relocation and apologies if this has been mentioned previously. I think Dylan gave her an ultimatum...either move with me to Portugal or I want out of the marriage. 🤔

I get the impression he prefers the warmer climate for health reasons as a few people have mentioned and is genuinely happier there. Its also a break for her family and they can just be a couple.

I think that also explains his recent reappearance on her stories and making his account public. I think that was the compromise on her part. I'll move but you need to be present so I can show everyone we are happy and haven't split....just my take on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Madscone

VIP Member
"People are looking at me cause I'm in this deadly car"... no Kaaaaatheeee hun....they looking coz your lips are like a baboons arse on steroids!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
This was her plan all along. Fly over and back for the summer. She’s making up this BS about a sick dog. She never intended on bringing them over and now will use this as the excuse. Too sick to travel so I’ll have to come home every few weeks to see them 🙄 and I’m sorry now but a sick pet hardly qualifies as essential reason for travel into the country. She’s a selfish twat and I hope people can see her for what she really is now.

Reactions: 47

Madscone

VIP Member
I'd say they stick out like a sore thumb in Quita de Lago...that place is classy but they're more like the Battersby family from Corrie rolling in!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Carla possibly being in rehab is another reason that Doireann Garrihys ‘show 🙄’ is the pits. Carla made out to be a sesh moth, however true that is, or was, I find it so distasteful. And just confirms we never know what’s going on
Doireann Garrihy is not one bit funny or entertaining , she’s an irritating privileged little rich girl like her sisters who are all only where they are in life because of Daddy’s connections. Carla on the other hand comes across as a nice girl who can be a bit wayward but she seems genuine enough and is actually very funny. I hope she’s ok and if she is in rehab well good for her👏🏼

Reactions: 44

CailínBeag

VIP Member
It’s a gossip page get off your high horse lovely ! People make smart arse comments it’s not against the gay community calm down lol .... including slagging off white skinny jeans on a well built man lol ! Every second person is commenting on sue and Dylan’s relationship ! If my comment was harsh apologies ❄
No high horse here, if I was having a conversation with someone and they went "hahaha he's wearing white skinny jeans he is gay" I'd absolutely call it out for what it is. I totally understand its a gossip site but that is not gossip, nor is it banter.

God knows with the sudden move to Portugal there's plenty speculation as to why, as well as all the other gems she's had in the past #gullgate but that veiled homophobia is classless and has no place anywhere - anonymous forum or not.

I think his style is pretty much on par for nouveau riche young men. Do I like it? Not really but he could wear a dress and I'd still give the same amount of fucks, zero.

• Heart

MauraH1

I absolutely loved Suzanne.. yep you heard it! However, I’m beginning to see a different side. Those stories tonight were bad taste, ‘hope you can all travel soon’ and how wonderful it is sitting outside in restaurants. My mental health is gone to shit since this pandemic and I can no longer stand looking/listening to her stories. Correct me if I’m wrong, it’s like she’s taking down to us? Before anyone jumps on me, I’ve been a loyal customer of hers and of course if I had the money I’d be gone, but I’m not because we’re still in this pandemic firstly and secondly there’s a better way of coming across to her followers like she just did tonight. It’s like she’s being forced to engage with her audience which is bad form. I won’t be buying her products again because of this unfortunately.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
So we have established white skinny jeans on a man are a symbol of wealth and nothing to do with being gay, Sue’s tan is made in Cork and not in China, nobody likes Katie and we still don’t know where Carla is 😩🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43