SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a great pair of legs to be fair but her middle section is quite thick, very out of proportion to the rest of her. The workouts don't seem to have done much for that area

I remember haylee. She was around when I first started following years ago! She was an absolutely beautiful girl and seemed so loved and involved in his family. Was surprised when they broke up but that makes sense now.
She has a great pair of legs to be fair but her middle section is quite thick, very out of proportion to the rest of her. The workouts don't seem to have done much for that area
Are you mad?! I wouldn’t call her middle section “thick” to be honest….. lol ! She’s a very slim woman and always has been … gone extremely plastic but her figure is great !

Reactions: 30
Are you mad?! I wouldn’t call her middle section “thick” to be honest….. lol ! She’s a very slim woman and always has been … gone extremely plastic but her figure is great !
I wouldn’t envy her figure. She actually needs to work out as she’s very scrawny looking

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t envy her fi
I know what u mean but was mainly saying that u would not use the word thick with her figure come on !
I wouldn’t envy her figure. She actually needs to work out as she’s very scrawny looking
I wouldn’t envy anything about her to be honest lol , but I was just replying to the person who said she had a thick mid section- I just thought it sue is thick I must be obese ! Each to their own I personally like the more naturally slim look rather than the big thighs/bum from lifting weights look

Reactions: 4
Sorry, I probably used the wrong word. Her midriff is just not very very slim like the rest of her body is. It's more that it looks out of proportion to her arms and legs, that's all I meant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again was dildo not a PT? surely he’d be advising her or filling her in?
I think he was a bit of a gym bunny not an actual PT. Sure if he had an actual job who would drive SoPoo around and take photos of her???

But yeah you would think he would fill her in but then he would actually have to talk to her. Looks like he's in Portugal living his best life either on his own or they have company. Such an odd relationship!

Reactions: 8
Sorry, I probably used the wrong word. Her midriff is just not very very slim like the rest of her body is. It's more that it looks out of proportion to her arms and legs, that's all I meant 😂
Coke bloat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and this is why people have body issues, god forbid someone's stomach isn't as flat as a pancake. 'Thick' what a word to use...., anyone ever think that people work out more for their mental health than to improve their figure. i workout 5 days a week I am no means 'the perfect figure' however I openly would say I do it more for my mental health esp since the pandemic started.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
and this is why people have body issues, god forbid someone's stomach isn't as flat as a pancake. 'Thick' what a word to use...., anyone ever think that people work out more for their mental health than to improve their figure. i workout 5 days a week I am no means 'the perfect figure' however I openly would say I do it more for my mental health esp since the pandemic started.
Sue pointed this out in her stories recently; that she’s not in proportion and made a few references to being broader in the trunk of her body than her limbs. I really don’t think OP meant much harm by it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah she broad I’m the same but hate my shoulders 😂😂😂 wish I had legs like hers in fairness

Reactions: 1
@bellaxo - Totally agree with you, I am the same.

I think she’s doing it for her mind I reckon there’s more to this move

He’s always posting crap now too they don’t seem happy maybe I’m wrong all bit odd if you ask me….

Reactions: 7
I think she’s doing it for her mind I reckon there’s more to this move
BIGTIME, Dyls looks extremely happy and So Poo looks very unhappy and out of place. In my opinion, she is doing it for him, certainly not for herself. At least she is trying I guess. Like going to the gym etc.

Reactions: 10
To be fair to Dylz when they were in Dublin she was literally glued to her family ALL the time. Not saying you can’t spend time with your family or in laws but it seemed very over the top 🙈 if I was Dylz that would defo wind me up!!! They seem to have a better quality of life in Portugal.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.