SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My issue is why is she on social media? Like just give it up if you are going to lie about every aspect of your life. She clearly has issues and knows she's doing wrong if she lies all the time so just stop your public page. Delete it. Her brand has been built up enough at this stage and honestly she does more harm than good to it with her own page so I don't understand why she bothers.
I think she likes to brag and show off how fabulous her life is. Without being able to show off her lifestyle to the lower classes it doesn’t have the same worth to her. New money is always flaunted because the person has no idea how to be rich and not flaunt it. Deleting her Instagram takes that away from her and I don’t believe she’d cope without it. It’s an innate need for her personality

Reactions: 22
Surely if the dog was that bad, they’d both be home. She wants it both ways. The summer out there away from the misery of Ireland, but wants to pop home when it suits her. People have missed funerals of loved ones. And this is the best she can come up with.
Well..someone else is the house in her stories...

Reactions: 3
Surely if the dog was that bad, they’d both be home. She wants it both ways. The summer out there away from the misery of Ireland, but wants to pop home when it suits her. People have missed wedding and funerals of loved ones. And this is the best she can come up with.
the mother had it on her story the other day. Saying he was taken to hospital and had to stay for the week. That the week was crap. You never know what’s going on behind the camera. He’s home now.
Why would she not just say she was coming home cause the dad was sick? And it doesn’t look like there’s anything wrong with the dog. She probably wanted a night out here now things have opened up a bit.

Well..someone else is the house in her stories...
She said “I came home”, not we

Reactions: 2
Dylan is still in Portugal going by his insta. He had up a coffee post earlier I thought he was back too but then he posted his breakfast from the Pure cafe they seem to be in every morning 🙄

Reactions: 1
Dylan is still in Portugal going by his insta. He had up a coffee post earlier I thought he was back too but then he posted his breakfast from the Pure cafe they seem to be in every morning 🙄
Great at quarantining too 🤯 All the fam over to receive their stick of rock so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"woke in Ireland" as if she was unknowingly transported. She is a piss taker of the highest order. No scruples, no morals, just does whatever the duck suits her. No wonder there are no dramatic goodbyes when she's parting or Katies departing, because they know right well every 2 weeks they will see each other. As if she gives a tit about her dogs. How low can she go!!!!!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That is such a random quote she’s posted to her stories 🙈 I don’t really like a speculate on anyone’s relationship but I will say it’s very random that they are apart so much, doesn’t really look to be a great sign. They have so much money that they could do anything to be together but aren’t…. Very, very strange indeed 🧐

Reactions: 7
The first time. She didn't have a friend I er she flew back home.. I'd say they can't stand each other. Its so weird.

It’s like he’s making a point of showing he’s still out there. If he didn’t put up that, she could just post a random mans foot from the couch and we’d have presumed it was him,

The first time. She didn't have a friend I er she flew back home.. I'd say they can't stand each other. Its so weird.
Exactly. They have only been there a few weeks, and they’ve had their “essential worker” and her friend over for half of it. I’d say

Reactions: 6
They won’t last much longer I’d say next will be the sell the malahide mansion lol

Oh sorry kinsealy

Reactions: 10
They won’t last much longer I’d say next will be the sell the malahide mansion lol

Oh sorry kinsealy
It’s sad if that’s what’s happening. Surely if this was an attempt to save things, they’d have given it more than a few weeks though. And they hadn’t their bags unpacked when Katie arrived. They might as well have been at home, I’d say the Jackson’s are packing their bags for their holidays soon. We’ll see how sick the dad is then

Reactions: 9
Don’t really feel sorry for her she fake and no remorse I’m not been funny but she did a lot during covid and many people lost loved ones and couldn’t even go to the funeral so karma is a witch her true self is showing

Reactions: 16
Is she implying that Dylan does these things for her? Remember she made the fuss of him buying the iPad stand and IKEA table and him running a bath for her.

I think she likes to brag and show off how fabulous her life is. Without being able to show off her lifestyle to the lower classes it doesn’t have the same worth to her. New money is always flaunted because the person has no idea how to be rich and not flaunt it. Deleting her Instagram takes that away from her and I don’t believe she’d cope without it. It’s an innate need for her personality
Surely all this carry on is harming her brand. I know she has lots of money, but she is very materialistic and has a pretty lavish lifestyle. She’s very young and that kind of money won’t be rolling in forever.

Reactions: 5
Surely all this carry on is harming her brand. I know she has lots of money, but she is very materialistic and has a pretty lavish lifestyle. She’s very young and that kind of money won’t be rolling in forever.
I'd be shocked if they have anything squirreled away for a rainy day too.

[QUOTE="SarahB1234, post: 5264525, member: 212791

I think she is especially with the love heart added.
Its such a one sided relationship.. She seems to pile the praise on him and he barely acknowledges she exists... It all just seems so forced from her side.

Reactions: 4
I'd be shocked if they have anything squirreled away for a rainy day too.
Surely she can see that she’s not going to be making money from lip kits and tan in 30 years time. And I can’t see her breaking in to the fitness market. It’s obvious that she has never been into fitness so people aren’t going to buy into it. At least the tan and makeup made sense cause she had an interest in it. And at the start, she did have a passion for it. This will be just sticking her name on something for the money.

Reactions: 4
That quote could also be a dig at Dylan for not travelling home with her if the dog really is sick. I don’t think Sue cares about much but I do think she’d be heartbroken if something happened to one of her dogs while she wasn’t there (again), I just don’t know how or why she leaves them in the first place. I feel like that post was a dig that she could find someone that will drop everything for her to go be with her dog or whatever stressful thing is happening at that time. I don’t think the dog is terribly unwell but if that dog is really like their child as they say then I’d expect Dylan to travel too if the dog was sick enough that they needed to go home immediately.

Reactions: 11
I don't think she's implying things are off in her marriage with that quote, more like the opposite ie stay single til you find someone like Dylan. I think that's what she's getting at.
If they've moved to a warm climate for his health like has been speculated then maybe that's why he stayed behind? The whole thing seemed so sudden, putting a cigar room in the house and "relocating" the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.