SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIGTIME, Dyls looks extremely happy and So Poo looks very unhappy and out of place. In my opinion, she is doing it for him, certainly not for herself. At least she is trying I guess. Like going to the gym etc.
I would say she’s missing her family a lot. But I have no doubt the Jacko’s will be on the 1st plane out in July.
Does Dylan have any siblings? I don’t recall one mention ever or even a wedding photo of his family.

Reactions: 8
I would say she’s missing her family a lot. But I have no doubt the Jacko’s will be on the 1st plane out in July.
Does Dylan have any siblings? I don’t recall one mention ever or even a wedding photo of his family.
I’m surprised he even made it into the wedding photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Never seen or heard his family bizarre
I think it’s just because he’s quite private, which is fair enough. It’s actually nice that he doesn’t feel the need to have every second of his day documented. The bit he does put up is probably cause Sue pressures him into it.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s just because he’s quite private, which is fair enough. It’s actually nice that he doesn’t feel the need to have every second of his day documented. The bit he does put up is probably cause Sue pressures him into it.
this private notion is fairly recent though. Back in the early days he used to post topless selfies (grim) and she was always tagging him in posts to get him the free teeth and whatnot.
I only just noticed his grid post of the car “relaxing in the sunshine”. Ffs. Thankful is an understatement. Thankful to who? He hasn’t done a days work since the deliveries! Morto for him.

• Haha
Anyone know where are their dogs????
They've disappeared overnight just like Carla
#freecarla #freethedogs

She's very quiet today, how do we know if she's been to the gym??? Or had her shake??? Or looked at the golf course view???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They've disappeared overnight just like Carla
#freecarla #freethedogs

She's very quiet today, how do we know if she's been to the gym??? Or had her shake??? Or looked at the golf course view???
maybe she’s flying home to sort out Rob’s relationship 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
spotted her getting picked up in dublin airport tonight so must be flying home to sort his relationship out 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Haha I would say vikki would have plenty to tell us ! I do feel really sorry for her though as I would say based on stories I have heard about him being a cheat with his ex etc that he defo cheated on vikki . Pretty low I would have hoped that he had grown up a bit :( sad for Vikki as she had her first son from another relationship also and prob was hoping this was a life long relationship since they were engaged etc . Pretty crappy for her not easy starting a new relationship with 3 kids from 2 different fathers at 29 :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.