SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be ripping. The comments under all the articles about it are negative and people are taking the piss out of her. The independent shared a pic of her and she looks about 50. Someone recently compared her to Lisa Vanderpump & now I can’t unsee it
Oh my god the VIP cover with the dogs, she looked like one of those 60 year old Hollywood women with all the work done 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you ever seen anything as contrived as this tit show so she could get a poxy holiday

Reactions: 21
What difference does the negativity really make to her? She won't explain herself. She won't tell the truth. Her business won't be affected. She can do whatever she wants and nothing will happen. And worst of all she knows it!

Reactions: 14
Comments on the independent'Facebook page are mad too. Sue is taking it from all sides now.

Reactions: 3
She will be ripping. The comments under all the articles about it are negative and people are taking the piss out of her. The independent shared a pic of her and she looks about 50. Someone recently compared her to Lisa Vanderpump & now I can’t unsee it
It’s so hard to unsee it! Especially with that magazine cover!
And lisa is 60 although seems older!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.