SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well even something of 7 mil considering hes probably not contributed alot would be good ;) lets just say he will leave with alot more than he came in with - now i aint saying hes a gold digger .......... 😂
I agree. He may get lucky and get more than he put in. A lot depends on how much a couple would be willing to fight! Its the lawyers who usually win though.

I am glad you brought it up though as there is a lot of misinformation out there! Hopefully it will encourage a few tattle readers to investigate what they are entitled to. Even if everything is well with your marriage, there is never any harm in having a brief confidential consultation with your local family solicitor. Even just for piece of mind :)

Everything may be totally rosey though and we are just speculating! It’s all just hearsay at the moment!

Reactions: 1
During lockdown she was flat out flogging tit, that was bound to bring her in a large enough income too. She had paid partnerships with boots, cloud10, spotlight, nastygal , then her style councillors show with rte, prob lots more I’m forgetting 😂 she can well afford it anyway

Reactions: 6
I just find it strange that they own a huge house in Dublin, own a few cars worth over 100k each including a lamborghini and are renting a villa in the Algarve and seem to be living the lifestyle of millionaires. But then she's on her stories flogging jellies and Flash mops??

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I just find it strange that they own a huge house in Dublin, own a few cars worth over 100k each including a lamborghini and are renting a villa in the Algarve and seem to be living the lifestyle of millionaires. But then she's on her stories flogging jellies and Flash mops??
I would think worth 7 million and actually having 7 million in the bank are completely different things . The 7 million would be if she sold her houses cars and companies etc . She’s prob dropping 20k a month in that villa and so many outgoings keeping her house in Dublin afloat, cars etc and so many Lifestyle expenses ... let’s just say it doesn’t last forever . Also she seems in fairness to be super generous and all her family are taken care of - I think she should be careful as her looks won’t last forever and she won’t be as appealing in 10 years time flogging dripping gold when she morphs into cat woman with all the surgery ! Remember Heidi and spensor from the hills saying they were worth 20 million and due to the lavish lifestyle literally lost it all . I just think she’s defo spending like someone worth 50 million not 7 😳

Reactions: 25
I think she can claim the villa as an expense if she classes herself as an influencer can she? Or even for shoot purposes for the brand

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he has something like an autoimmune arthritis which benefits from the dry climate? If I could afford it I’d do the same thing 😂 but at the same time it wouldn’t make sense to spend winter in Ireland.

Reactions: 1
I'd say the cars are on HP nobody in their right mind would put money in cars nowadays, sure they de value as soon as you leave the showroom🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
It's strange as well that dildo's IG is now set to public. All of a sudden he's back on her stories, and posting on IG himself. Before the Lambo shot, his last post was October last year. He mightn't be into IG, don't blame him, he's probably sick of it. But the timing of it all is odd. Her sudden announcement that they're relocating to Portugal. Then her grumpy story saying they weren't moving, they were splitting their time between Portugal and Ireland. She is so close to her family, it's not something she'd do easily. Then the whole cigar room drama...it;'s only finished, she had wanted one her whole life...and now she's legged it. Something is going on. It might be a shaky marriage, it might be his health, maybe money. I don't think she's that happy about it tho.

Reactions: 30
Maybe poor Dzzzylan has been locked in the basement all this time with his sunbed on a phone ban because of his rumoured bad behaviour or maybe he's been in rehab with Carla 😂😂😂
Speculation is mighty about their relationship and finances but we'll never really know anything more than what has shown on her stories and that is, she is an absolute dry shite and has as much personality as a teaspoon!
Sue loves Sue and I think we can all agree on that!
Irregardless of why she's moved over there she has money and has an income from the shite she sells, if its €20 or €20k a week she definitely has access to a huge overdraft if necessary. I work for a bank and someone like her would be absolutely spoilt and given money to just have a fart if they asked.
I'm just delighted no one in Portugal will be asking her to promote anything yet so it'll give us all a break from her reading from a leaflet mispronouncing product and not having a breeze if it's face or arse cream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aren’t they selling the house no

Or maybe I’m wrong lol
It's still only sale agreed, I'm keeping my eye on it to hear the big announcement when it does 🙄 but I think someone said Katie had put it on her stories that they were moving back to Skerries and then it was swiftly deleted, SoSmokey must have told her not to ruin her surprise when SOLD goes up on No. 20

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.