SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really follow her.

The gist I've gotten is they've decided to relocate to Portugal for 6 months of the year? They're currently renting a monstrosity of a gaff but are looking to buy?

Is she doing this to avoid paying tax?

Reactions: 4
I've learned about tax and business law on this thread than I did in business college ffs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So here's my take on so sue.

Originally a stunning girl- looking at Dylan's profile which is now on public. Yes like us all, she's had the dodgy hair cut or the outfit photo over the years. But overall i think in the photos from 2014/2015/2016. A natural brunette beauty and the big natural smile, now it's just pouts or angles. There's a photos where she has her arms flung around Dylan and she just looks so happy.

Her going to Portugal, i actually couldn't give monkeys if she relocates/moves/never comes back! There is a sniff of something dodge going on- after doing up house etc etc etc

I'm not a so sue fan, not a fan of her personal style of products. But even if i was i find she's gone very irrelevant? Like if she realeased another 10 products or never realeased another, would anyone actually notice??

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Which one of them is this I wonder 🤔

Watching her dodging tax is slightly entertaining but if ur saying that she's anything other than the fakest deluded person on insta then both of ye gots some problems 🥴
The Katie tick id say

Has a gym in the mansion, never used it , now at the gym everyday 🤔his insta on public now,🤔getting the house done if this was in the pipeline , not buying that , and the family not with them !! Deffo make or break , he went she followed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If I had the means too I'd also relocate even if was just for a long summer, where still basically in lockdown here with the possibility of outdoor dining now where would you rather dine a street where where it will possibly lash rain and freezing or Portugal with guaranteed sun and beautiful views,
I wouldn't even have too think about it

Reactions: 22
If I had the means too I'd also relocate even if was just for a long summer, where still basically in lockdown here with the possibility of outdoor dining now where would you rather dine a street where where it will possibly lash rain and freezing or Portugal with guaranteed sun and beautiful views,
I'd be gone like the clappers

Reactions: 6
This is what I think. They just love the outdoor / holiday life. He was definitely there last summer and I’d say she was raging she couldn’t be because she’d be lynched on social media so in her usual sosue style she said duck it and went this year.
Also agree with previous poster that she’s so irrelevant these days.
On another note, why the hell can she not pronounce moisturiser!!

Reactions: 18
So she is now going to the gym... wonder is she trying to actually have something in common with Dylz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The moisturiser pronunciation....it's like some oul man dubs over her voice when she says it 😁

Niamh de bruns comment on her most recent selfie. Sue responds saying it’s good genes and skincare then she plugs a skin tablet. No So tit Yourself it’s good Botox! Does she think we are thick??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago So Shady was called out on a Q and A/Ask Me Anything about charity donations she makes - and she said she gives loads to charity just doesn't broadcast it ? Anyways would it not make more sense for her to "broadcast" giving €€€ to Crumlin Children's Hosp etc than buying Dzzylan a Lambo/Holidays/Designer gear etc - I'm mean she isn't well liked - and she's mad for publicity (she's flogging sweets like) I think it would be a good move for her if she took less pics of her possessions and more of her being an actual human instead of a bimbo 😒

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago So Shady was called out on a Q and A/Ask Me Anything about charity donations she makes - and she said she gives loads to charity just doesn't broadcast it ? Anyways would it not make more sense for her to "broadcast" giving €€€ to Crumlin Children's Hosp etc than buying Dzzylan a Lambo/Holidays/Designer gear etc - I'm mean she isn't well liked - and she's mad for publicity (she's flogging sweets like) I think it would be a good move for her if she took less pics of her possessions and more of her being an actual human instead of a bimbo 😒
I reckon she would be ripped apart for doing that. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t.

Reactions: 5
So she is now going to the gym... wonder is she trying to actually have something in common with Dylz 🤣
Going to the gym, with her coffee 🤦‍♂️
Cause that's what you need in your stomach before a good workout!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Going to the gym, with her coffee 🤦‍♂️
Cause that's what you need in your stomach before a good workout!
She no more does a good workout than a 90yr granny...bets are she goes with Dylzzz and sits outside having a smoothie while on reading all these messages as he is actually working out inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she would be ripped apart for doing that. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t.
I honestly think that she'd be more appreciated if she was a humanitarian as opposed to a braggy bimbo - I cant stand her mainly because her the audience and reach she has and she barely uses it to promote any sort of charity/issue/movement 😳

At least if she was giving to charity she would be slightly more likeable- at least it could be said yeah she was a spa but she was charitable ya know ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think that she'd be more appreciated if she was a humanitarian as opposed to a braggy bimbo - I cant stand her mainly because her the audience and reach she has and she barely uses it to promote any sort of charity/issue/movement 😳

At least if she was giving to charity she would be slightly more likeable- at least it could be said yeah she was a spa but she was charitable ya know ?!?
A spa 🤣🤣brilliant, shes a fuckin self obsessed spa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.