SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan looks like a total Del Boy goes to Benidorm in his gold bling and all white!! Then the car post to boot. I mean what exactly does he do for a living again? Oh that’s right. Sweet FA.

She comes off so so nasty and overly defensive in her stories yesterday. Don’t get me started on her dodgy hairline? What the hell was that?! Is she losing her hair from stress? Why would you spend thousands on plastic surgery and not sort that out 😂 glad to see her in still rocking Penney’s in her story today. I have that white top you see 😂

She’s made a living off of influencing and now we want to know what the craic is! You can’t show off your villa to all us minions, be passive aggressive in your stories and then not tell us why you’ve legged it. We are all going to assume the worst.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fair play to her!! Something good to watch over here and she’s worked hard for years so I think it’s great 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She “relocated” to Portugal. Then came on stories to say she’s there 6 months of the year. Dogs are en route. Lamborghini is in the drive. House in Ireland is still hers for when she “relocates” back.
Gas that the car made it before the dogs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is tin tin only showing up now that they are away.. He hasn't posted in his stories or been shown on hers for months and he's posting constantly last few days... So weird... Like what's changed, the same people can see your insta your just in another country. Doesn't make sense at all

Reactions: 16
Why is tin tin only showing up now that they are away.. He hasn't posted in his stories or been shown on hers for months and he's posting constantly last few days... So weird... Like what's changed, the same people can see your insta your just in another country. Doesn't make sense at all
Because he’s been there all along and they tried to hide it (even though no one cared!).

And now they are trying to prove everything is rosy. “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”.

Reactions: 17
I would love to know what she is doing with the house in Ireland as she can’t leave is with nobody in it for at least 6 months of the year wonder will Carla be house sitting
I'd say flavour of the month Katie will move in 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same...how she didn’t go to Quinta is beyond me...maybe nobody there would rent when they heard it was her 😆
I imagine the reason she isn’t staying in Quinta is because it’s booked solid now the borders are open to the Brits..
I am travelling there next week and couldn’t get accommodation, have to stay a bit further out in Vale do Lobo

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t posted a thing hardly over the last while until the big move/holiday to Portugal. Odd.
I think they were separated and this is a last attempt at the marriage and she moved to Portugal for him and he needs to show the world he’s involved for her- hence the appearances on Instagram. To be honest I think he comes across as a lazy entitled bastard. Not a fan of her but at least she did a bit of graft especially at the beginning and has to come on Instagram day in day out for advertising etc ( would you be able !!!! ) . He gets to lay about in the sun all day and drive the tacky cars . He seems harmless but I’m sure it bugs her especially since he wasn’t playing the game the past year on social media . I guess dildo realised he gets half in the divorce so didn’t have to play ball ! Maybe something changed money wise !? So he’s staying put and playing the game !

Reactions: 17
Fair play to her!! Something good to watch over here and she’s worked hard for years so I think it’s great 👍🏻
Which one of them is this I wonder 🤔

Watching her dodging tax is slightly entertaining but if ur saying that she's anything other than the fakest deluded person on insta then both of ye gots some problems 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would he get half in a divorce? That’s a common misconception I hate to break it to you all.

Not a fan of her either but he’d be a total fool to let her go! Typical. He is not getting enough attention so he looks for it elsewhere while she second guesses herself and uproots her whole life all the while bankrolling his lifestyle. Total tosser!

A lot of men usually decide a relationship is over well before they actually calls it quits. Before then they’ll drain your spirit and watch you deteriorate trying to fix the relationship till there’s nothing left and then they up and go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why would he get half in a divorce? That’s a common misconception I hate to break it to you all.

Not a fan of her either but he’d be a total fool to let her go! Typical. He is not getting enough attention so he looks for it elsewhere while she second guesses herself and uproots her whole life all the while bankrolling his lifestyle. Total tosser!
Depends on how long they are married - prenups aren’t recognised in Ireland . My cousin is married 10 years and his wife got half of their wealth and future earnings and pension .... maybe not fully half but he would get a decent amount

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch Doireann's new sketch of Sue and Carla? Very funny actually but I don't think the Jacksons will be happy! They call them "genuine Northside Sesh Moths" in it :ROFLMAO: They're trying to get away from that so much it's gas.
On RTE player...have to say I love Doireann's impressions of a few of them. The Jacksons, Roz Purcell and Maura & Daithi are gas
Didn’t think it was funny at all. Doireann is an ejit and I had to look at it through a pillow as I was CRINGINNNG so much😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Depends on how long they are married - prenups aren’t recognised in Ireland . My cousin is married 10 years and his wife got half of their wealth and future earnings and pension .... maybe not fully half but he would get a decent amount
Did your cousin have children? That makes a huge difference.

If he were to leave now he wouldn’t get half. Even if they did have children, unless he was the primary caregiver he would only get child support (not spousal support) until they are 18 or 23 if they are in full time education.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.