SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing the dogs back and forward in the different climates is really irresponsible not to mention traumatising, animals are not meant to be flown around the world itā€™s not right. Flying is a huge ordeal for dogs, Iā€™ve seen first hand the state they get in flying and sedating them shortens their life span. She should not be allowed have animals. Proof the villa all you want Sue but your money canā€™t buy you common sense. Maybe ask your vet some questions. Theyā€™ll confirm what Iā€™ve said.

They definitely hadnā€™t split up .. he was in Dublin with her the whole time..
And you know this how? šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't you know. The 2 of them will have their arses hanging out of their gifted prettylittlething bikinis šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
Arses out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚....weā€™re in for a treat this summer. We havenā€™t seen Sueā€™s arse since her trip to Dubai as the world crumbled around us all. Sue and company oblivious to it all with their arses and tits out in Dubai. Seems like a lifetime ago šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£which ex is next šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Dylz and Daddy Jackson? Now that would be quite the twist! Imagine the viewing ratings on that episode šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dylan is pretty tan in that story she posted. Do you think heā€™s been there a while or is he wearing dripping gold?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It would be nearly worse if she was one of those types who doesnā€™t post where she was in real time ā€œfor security reasonsā€. People think theyā€™re BeyoncĆ© šŸ¤£
Just had a little nose at Dzylanā€™s page. The captions on recent photos....the health issue rumour is obviously true. Feel very sorry for them if thatā€™s the case but wouldnā€™t they get so much support if they came out and acknowledged it. Heā€™s writing things like ā€œsheā€™s my reason to get up and battle on another dayā€ etc. yet all the public see is him driving lambos, going to the Maldives for the 10th time, head to toe designer wear. The obnoxiousness of it all makes them hated
What was it rumoured he had wrong ? Was it MS or am I wrong !

What was it rumoured he had wrong ? Was it MS or am I wrong !
Iā€™ve seen MS and Parkinsons mentioned. There is obviously a serious health condition based on his own captions and the comments underneath some of his posts over the last 2 years

Reactions: 4
Dylan is pretty tan in that story she posted. Do you think heā€™s been there a while or is he wearing dripping gold?
Dylan has a permatan to be fair. He reminds me of the auld one in something about Mary.
All joking aside if he is unwell I wish them the best.

I live in Oz and myself and my husband have always said when our kid's are older and out of school the dream would be to split are time between Australia and Ireland. Although I'd be spending Summer in Ireland and not Winter like Suzanne seems to be doing which I do find strange tbh.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve seen MS and Parkinsons mentioned. There is obviously a serious health condition based on his own captions and the comments underneath some of his posts over the last 2 years
Hmmm I think he or she would have at least hinted if Dylan had a serious illness like MS or Parkinsonā€™s ...he seems to be always eating out and drinking etc also. I really hope he doesnā€™t have a long term illness - I just wouldnā€™t take it as fact that people are throwing around MS and Parkinsonā€™s when no one knows for sure only him and his family. He seems to have gone through some pain in 2019 as I follow him but that could be depression or loss of a family member etc .

Reactions: 1
1CD16655-1CD4-42B0-872E-155820A930AF.png

I found this on an article from a few years ago after Dylan was accused of photoshopping his knee. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Maybe this is his condition?!
yes, I am a loser who Googled Dylan šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t follow her, I just came on here for the craic but does she have a tiny brain cell in her tiny brain?? She posts a distressing pic of a man in Palestine who lost his entire family except one child. Next post- bam- im setting up my make up station and look at my lighting. Next post- look at my fancy villa.
If I just heard about that series of posts and hadnā€™t seen it with my own two eyes, Iā€™d assume it was a sketch done by someone oh TikTok taking the p out of insta huns

Reactions: 29
Hmmm I think he or she would have at least hinted if Dylan had a serious illness like MS or Parkinsonā€™s ...he seems to be always eating out and drinking etc also. I really hope he doesnā€™t have a long term illness - I just wouldnā€™t take it as fact that people are throwing around MS and Parkinsonā€™s when no one knows for sure only him and his family. He seems to have gone through some pain in 2019 as I follow him but that could be depression or loss of a family member etc .
Go on and read captions and comments from the last 2 years and youā€™ll see a few references - thereā€™s definitely a serious health condition. Interested to see if others agree. Heā€™s barely been shown on social media since about then so it wouldnā€™t surprise me. Easy to always be on holidays / out eating and drinking if you donā€™t have to put in a dayā€™s graft.

On a separate note, I would say they made a heap of money on crypto outside of the eyelashes and tan ā€œempireā€ šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Did your cousin have children? That makes a huge difference.

If he were to leave now he wouldnā€™t get half. Even if they did have children, unless he was the primary caregiver he would only get child support (not spousal support) until they are 18 or 23 if they are in full time education.
Where does Su get her money from? Her company, whose on the board of all her companies - Dylan...... so yes its more than likely he would be entitled to a very large compspensation if they divorced. Their martial home is worth 1.5 mil - he is also entitled to half of that as it was bought after they married. Its not just the wife who gets things in the divorce.

Reactions: 3
Where does Su get her money from? Her company, whose on the board of all her companies - Dylan...... so yes its more than likely he would be entitled to a very large compspensation if they divorced. Their martial home is worth 1.5 mil - he is also entitled to half of that as it was bought after they married. Its not just the wife who gets things in the divorce.
Again thatā€™s a common misconception šŸ˜Š 50/50 is just the starting point. He is not automatically entitled to half and a lot would depend on what he contributed to the purchase of the house, the length of the marriage and children among other things.

Also, he may be on the board but he should also be a shareholder. He may be, but I havenā€™t looked at their constitution etc.

Reactions: 1
Well if itā€™s MS itā€™s more than likely going to debilitating . A friend of mine has it and is in her early 30s and your never know . Theyā€™re able to drink and do everything they would normally do but she has bad days where she just needs plenty of rest . So you never know tbh

Well if itā€™s MS itā€™s more than likely going to debilitating . A friend of mine has it and is in her early 30s and your never know . Theyā€™re able to drink and do everything they would normally do but she has bad days where she just needs plenty of rest . So you never know tbh
Should read WONT be debilitating!!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Again thatā€™s a common misconception šŸ˜Š 50/50 is just the starting point. He is not automatically entitled to half and a lot would depend on what he contributed to the purchase of the house, the length of the marriage and children among other things.

Also, he may be on the board but he should also be a shareholder. He may be, but I havenā€™t looked at their constitution etc.
well even something of 7 mil considering hes probably not contributed alot would be good ;) lets just say he will leave with alot more than he came in with - now i aint saying hes a gold digger .......... šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.