SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago So Shady was called out on a Q and A/Ask Me Anything about charity donations she makes - and she said she gives loads to charity just doesn't broadcast it ? Anyways would it not make more sense for her to "broadcast" giving €€€ to Crumlin Children's Hosp etc than buying Dzzylan a Lambo/Holidays/Designer gear etc - I'm mean she isn't well liked - and she's mad for publicity (she's flogging sweets like) I think it would be a good move for her if she took less pics of her possessions and more of her being an actual human instead of a bimbo 😒
She no more donates to charities than my dog does 🙄 She’s such a narcissist personality if she did she would definitely be on sharing. She donated €1000 to the feed the heroes crap that was going on at the start of covid and shared that so I don’t see why she wouldn’t share other charitable donations if she actually made them.

Reactions: 14
Did I just watch thirty seconds of Dylz attempting to jump/dive into the pool and then just jump in like a five year old girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is the crack with Dylan and his sexuality?
LMAO, is that cos he spent an inordinate amount of time dancing around the pool and holds his nose jumping in?
I’m sure he’s nice but I couldn’t bear a lad like that. The big medallion, the skinny jeans and effeminate vibe.

Also I don’t follow so could be wrong, but has she ever mentioned this Apple moischuroiser before? “Of course I brought my favourite”. Worst advertiser ever. Last month there was a tube of No. 7 being held in front of a plant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
LMAO, is that cos he spent an inordinate amount of time dancing around the pool and holds his nose jumping in?
I’m sure he’s nice but I couldn’t bear a lad like that. The big medallion, the skinny jeans and effeminate vibe.
Hes bleeping gay , I dont care

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could be IVF* my best friend did IVF in Portugal in 2011-2013, they relocated until it was successful which it was 🥰 but only close friends/family knew why they relocated

*not doing the ‘we can’t talk/ask about pregnancy thing’ - just reminds me of when my friends went.

PS - for anyone struggling, they now have 4 kids under 8 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s like a common fish wife, shouting and cursing across the pool. She sounds drunk. Trash.

Reactions: 27
I like that we see Dylan now , I don’t know him but I kinda feel sorry for him , 🤔😄 what that one his with mother of god !

Reactions: 5
She’s like a common fish wife, shouting and cursing across the pool. She sounds drunk. Trash.
I was just coming on to say she sounds like she has a few on her but to fair if I was in Portugal I’d be drinking every day 🤣 but I wouldn’t be slurring my words for my 250k followers and cursing like a knacker.

In relation to the charity stuff she “donated” the urban eyeshadow palette that had Keilidhs name on it to a hospital in Dublin, that’s kind of a nice gesture but it’s like giving your cast offs to someone, you can’t sell them so you give them to front line workers. If you’re making a gesture like that wouldn’t it be nice to give them stuff that is in your ACTUAL collection 😅 I know she redid the palette without the name but still. It’s like giving away your rubbish.

Reactions: 10
I honestly think that she'd be more appreciated if she was a humanitarian as opposed to a braggy bimbo - I cant stand her mainly because her the audience and reach she has and she barely uses it to promote any sort of charity/issue/movement 😳

At least if she was giving to charity she would be slightly more likeable- at least it could be said yeah she was a spa but she was charitable ya know ?!?
I agree. However I genuinely don't think she's intelligent enough to think about these types of things or form opinions on anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.