SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

I'd love to know how they're going to dog proof that! đŸ˜‚đŸ¶

They’ve no intention of bringing those dogs over to Portugal ever

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

Probably did that on purpose. Honestly it’s such brash behaviour in my opinion. As a few have said, real money never show it. No lambo’s/ branded handbags etc. It’s So tacky! Being wealthy but understated is far more desirable.

I’m sure her view is we’re just jealous....but the outwardly view being portrayed is money does not bring happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That second level really doesn’t look secure or safe for dogs, nevermind small wee house dogs. What a joke

Would have suited them better to get the dogs over first rather than the lambo 🙄 I couldn’t move without my dogs, no way

Reactions: 18
Why have to flaunt it all to the world it’s actually disgusting đŸ€ą she’s vile human lol

Reactions: 10
What’s he giving out about on that post? I can’t see it on his grid is it old?
Its way down i scrolled for ages looking for it, basically telling people to stop talking about them and keep opinions to themselves etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did they buy or rent that house? If you bought would you really show it online so everyone knows where you are?

Ok so bought it for 5million

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It would be nearly worse if she was one of those types who doesn’t post where she was in real time “for security reasons”. People think they’re BeyoncĂ© đŸ€Ł
Just had a little nose at Dzylan’s page. The captions on recent photos....the health issue rumour is obviously true. Feel very sorry for them if that’s the case but wouldn’t they get so much support if they came out and acknowledged it. He’s writing things like “she’s my reason to get up and battle on another day” etc. yet all the public see is him driving lambos, going to the Maldives for the 10th time, head to toe designer wear. The obnoxiousness of it all makes them hated

Reactions: 27
Suzanne doesnt even look like Suzanne anymore... its sad really that she felt she had to do that much work to herself as she was such a natural beauty.

Reactions: 12
It would be nearly worse if she was one of those types who doesn’t post where she was in real time “for security reasons”. People think they’re BeyoncĂ© đŸ€Ł
Just had a little nose at Dzylan’s page. The captions on recent photos....the health issue rumour is obviously true. Feel very sorry for them if that’s the case but wouldn’t they get so much support if they came out and acknowledged it. He’s writing things like “she’s my reason to get up and battle on another day” etc. yet all the public see is him driving lambos, going to the Maldives for the 10th time, head to toe designer wear. The obnoxiousness of it all makes them hated
Omg remember terrie mot telling people which beach she was trespassing on ‘for privacy’, you’re not all that hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her company is worth 5 million according to 2020 reports and she owns it with two others. I wonder are they all doing house shares on that villa đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suzanne doesnt even look like Suzanne anymore... its sad really that she felt she had to do that much work to herself as she was such a natural beauty.
I only started following her recently so had no idea she has changed her appearance so much. It’s sad. Especially considering how much she must have spent on all the surgery. It’s also very disingenuous of her to make out that all her so sue products give her that look when it’s clearly surgery.

Reactions: 19
I’d say they are renting that place for the time they are there.... not that renting a place that price would be cheap either lol

Reactions: 10
I wonder did Dyl post the pic of the lambo because I said they were selling the Bmw! In a time when people can’t afford to pay their mortgages and feed their families and are losing their homes because of covid it’s so distasteful to be posting that kind of stuff, yeah I’ve no doubt she works but it’s very distasteful to show off like that. Money can’t buy decorum! I understand they use their social media as it’s free advertising but there is 0 need to splash so much of their personal lives and purchases, you think people would so much money would have a social media expert or public relations manager to tell them these kinds of things. Evidently not.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone watch Doireann's new sketch of Sue and Carla? Very funny actually but I don't think the Jacksons will be happy! They call them "genuine Northside Sesh Moths" in it :ROFLMAO: They're trying to get away from that so much it's gas.
On RTE player...have to say I love Doireann's impressions of a few of them. The Jacksons, Roz Purcell and Maura & Daithi are gas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to be so naturally pretty. What has she done to herself?
That pic was taken well after she started with the injectables and whatever else she puts down to her poxy contour kit though. I'm going to sound like a witch here i know but I don't ever recall her being particularly pretty before she started getting 'help'. Tall and skinny, yes, but that was it. Carla is and always was the looker of the family. Suzanne basically goes to her doctor with a photo of Kim K's latest face and says 'I want that'. And that's not shaming anyone for having work done, crack away, do whatever makes you happy. When you have a platform of a couple of hundred thousand people though, don't insult their intelligence by putting your gorgeous face down to genetics and crappy white labelled make-up when you've altered literally everything about your appearance!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.