SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s crazy the money she must have
Its not actually the insane amounts People think

Did anyone watch Doireann's new sketch of Sue and Carla? Very funny actually but I don't think the Jacksons will be happy! They call them "genuine Northside Sesh Moths" in it :ROFLMAO: They're trying to get away from that so much it's gas.
On RTE player...have to say I love Doireann's impressions of a few of them. The Jacksons, Roz Purcell and Maura & Daithi are gas
It was awful . Badly written and acted

Reactions: 24
That pic was taken well after she started with the injectables and whatever else she puts down to her poxy contour kit though. I'm going to sound like a witch here i know but I don't ever recall her being particularly pretty before she started getting 'help'. Tall and skinny, yes, but that was it. Carla is and always was the looker of the family.
I always thought she looked like she was about to kill you. Very hard faced. She hadn't a lip to her name and then got them injected on some TV programm (and then tried to deny any work 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks really fake now I'd say there's not an inch of her face that hasn't been touched. Like is she 40 yet? She has actually gotten rid of any youthfulness she had

Reactions: 9
She looks really fake now I'd say there's not an inch of her face that hasn't been touched. Like is she 40 yet? She has actually gotten rid of any youthfulness she had
She looks like something that was rejected from Dallas/dynasty back in the 80's.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She used to be so naturally pretty. What has she done to herself?
Yeah and that’s a nice pic of them both ,

She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

I'd love to know how they're going to dog proof that! 😂🐶

How much??

She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

I'd love to know how they're going to dog proof that! 😂🐶

I think they stayed there before when Dylan went golfing with his mates she followed him over with her parents wonder did they buy it. I remember she had her dad videoing her with her arse out it was mortifying!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch Doireann's new sketch of Sue and Carla? Very funny actually but I don't think the Jacksons will be happy! They call them "genuine Northside Sesh Moths" in it :ROFLMAO: They're trying to get away from that so much it's gas.
On RTE player...have to say I love Doireann's impressions of a few of them. The Jacksons, Roz Purcell and Maura & Daithi are gas
You need read Garrihy thread on here so, some valid points!

Reactions: 9
Ok so the lambo is definitely in Portugal with them, Dylz has just put a post up on Instagram about it lol
Dreams big does our Dillon. New money. Flaunting your wealth is just so tacky.

Ok so the lambo is definitely in Portugal with them, Dylz has just put a post up on Instagram about it lol
Is that a Portuguese or English registration?

Probably did that on purpose. Honestly it’s such brash behaviour in my opinion. As a few have said, real money never show it. No lambo’s/ branded handbags etc. It’s So tacky! Being wealthy but understated is far more desirable.

I’m sure her view is we’re just jealous....but the outwardly view being portrayed is money does not bring happiness.
Or good health 😕

Last edited:
Bothe parkinsons and MS have been mentioned
I really don’t believe that. If he had a chronic neurological condition, there’s absolutely no way they’d have constantly breached the public health guidelines. Like no way you’d take the chance.

Reactions: 6
Her posting about Palestine. I have no doubt she has absolutely no clue where Palestine is or what’s going on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shes getting very fond of showing Dildo on her stories, id say they have been separated an she followed him over there , funny how hes only on the stories the last few days

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.