SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes getting very fond of showing Dildo on her stories, id say they have been separated an she followed him over there , funny how hes only on the stories the last few days
They’ve definitely been separated, for what reason we’ll never know but this ‘relocation’/holiday is a last ditch attempt to save their marriage I think. Even the fact they didn’t buy a property but are renting means she is not yet willing to commit to this ‘relocation’ even if it is supposed to be for 6 months of the year. She must think we are all dopes 🙄🙄 Go have a wine Sue

Reactions: 18
They’ve definitely been separated, for what reason we’ll never know but this ‘relocation’/holiday is a last ditch attempt to save their marriage I think. Even the fact they didn’t buy a property but are renting means she is not yet willing to commit to this ‘relocation’ even if it is supposed to be for 6 months of the year. She must think we are all dopes 🙄🙄 Go have a wine Sue
They prob spilt/ Separated cause Dylan was sick of always having her family over sure they moved across the road from them, how could you have a marriage/ Relationship with your family always over if it was not Katie it was Carla or she had the nephew or niece

Reactions: 10
That’s Villa was already dog proofed clearly, and there she was saying she had to get it done before dogs come over. She’s such a dope 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He’s in the pic with her on their new sofa.

That’s Villa was already dog proofed clearly, and there she was saying she had to get it done before dogs come over. She’s such a dope 🤪
The note on the end - didn't buy the villa btw only renting - sorry now but she's an insensitive prick 😑 Has she any idea about whats going on in Ireland the amount of businesses that have been shut down or the amount of people who have lost loved ones - she's infuriating- the girl is so out of touch like wtf 🥴🥴🥴

The constant bragging is sick 🤮🤮🤮 She has such an inferiority complex its horrendous 😫

Reactions: 20
He’s in the pic with her on their new sofa.
I’m aware

The note on the end - didn't buy the villa btw only renting - sorry now but she's an insensitive prick 😑 Has she any idea about whats going on in Ireland the amount of businesses that have been shut down or the amount of people who have lost loved ones - she's infuriating- the girl is so out of touch like wtf 🥴🥴🥴

The constant bragging is sick 🤮🤮🤮 She has such an inferiority complex its horrendous 😫
We’re renting....aka we’re on a long holiday. Or Sue is on a long holiday and Dylz will return to getting his ass fucked when she goes back to Dublin to morph herself further down the road of alcoholism. There’s #goals #dreams for you 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re back in Quita working out but renting in Vale de Lino. Quita too old money and classy fir this pair of chavs.

Reactions: 9
They’re back in Quita working out but renting in Vale de Lino. Quita too old money and classy fir this pair of chavs.
I was thinking the same...how she didn’t go to Quinta is beyond me...maybe nobody there would rent when they heard it was her 😆

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same...how she didn’t go to Quinta is beyond me...maybe nobody there would rent when they heard it was her 😆
They are only 4 from Quinta, vale do lobo is really nice, I prefer it to Quinta! I wonder will they go to the gym in the golf club Gym there instead 🤣

Reactions: 1
Vale de lobo is really nice but it is no Quinta.
She will be like a dog when she reads these comments and realises other mere mortals actually stay there and know she is pretending she is in Quinta by putting up stuff from The Campus when she is actually staying in VDL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m thinking she’s not as flush as she lets on to be, too much spending and between so Smokey’s house and the BMW for sale and all the shite #collabs she’s done lately , I’d say there is money troubles , there’s no way her and the iced gem wouldn’t have had the big Bon Voyage do if the “relocation” was legit, 🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
Right i haven't followed sosue in over 6 months, I unfollowed her because I was sick fo her promoting shite 24/7. I don't even know why I clicked into this thread but here I am 🤣🤣

Sooo she lives in Portugal now? Did she sell the house in Ireland

Reactions: 6
His parents never involved strange
Give it time! They are probably packing their bags as we speak. They are vaccinated now too am sure. Actually speaking of vaccines , how is Sue planning on getting hers? One assumes Dylan is vaccinated if he has a long term illness.

Sorry , I read your message as (her) parents @Lk truth 😎

Know nothing of his family.

Reactions: 3
She will be like a dog when she reads these comments and realises other mere mortals actually stay there and know she is pretending she is in Quinta by putting up stuff from The Campus when she is actually staying in VDL
I ain’t a mere mortal ;) but yes wait until she realises. Even coleen Rooney stays in Dunas Douradas. Poor chavvy sue and dyls!

Reactions: 3
Right i haven't followed sosue in over 6 months, I unfollowed her because I was sick fo her promoting shite 24/7. I don't even know why I clicked into this thread but here I am 🤣🤣

Sooo she lives in Portugal now? Did she sell the house in Ireland
She “relocated” to Portugal. Then came on stories to say she’s there 6 months of the year. Dogs are en route. Lamborghini is in the drive. House in Ireland is still hers for when she “relocates” back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to know what she is doing with the house in Ireland as she can’t leave is with nobody in it for at least 6 months of the year wonder will Carla be house sitting

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.