SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things popped into my head when I seen it: she’s having plastic surgery or maybe something to do with a baby, surrogacy?

Reactions: 10
Two things popped into my head when I seen it: she’s having plastic surgery or maybe something to do with a baby, surrogacy?
I was thinking baby alright. Portugal have fantastic maternity care I believe. A friend is Portuguese and couldn't believe Irish service compared to her homeplace. Now this was based on fertility treatment. They struggled in Ireland getting anywhere for about 2 yrs and went back home for care there and she got pregnant within a couple of months.

Reactions: 9
Really can't see Sue having a baby, surrogate or not. She loves her life too much and if the rumours are true, she likes to party hard as well ❄

Reactions: 20
I just randomly went on her stories earlier and she had three posts up. One was a pic of her hens, the other was her crap cake up and a location tag saying Portugal and the third was a practically empty scan of a restaurant called Bam Boo which is in Quinta de Lago. Now I’m mad to see a country other than Ireland so I went to view the story again and she deleted. Don’t know if it was because she didn’t want anyone to know where she was exactly or whether she was only bullshitting about her being strict with lockdown rules in other countries. TBH I haven’t a notion what’s happening in Ireland sometimes let alone Portugal but thought it strange she would delete the story so quick! Anyway she’s in Quinta de Lago tonight! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why oh why must we relate everything women of a certain age do back to maternity or pregnancy! 😤😞

I absolutely love the way not one of us can trust when she says that she has just relocated 😂😂😂 says everything about the brand she has built on lies and exploitation of her followers over the past few years!!

Reactions: 34
I wonder if the drug laws in Portugal were an influence? I know they legalised yrs ago if Dyl is suffering maybe there is a reason to move to access cannabis legally to help with pain. Medicinal cannabis was made legal in 2018.
She says it's work to hide his illness. If this is the case then best of luck I hope he gets something that helps!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the drug laws in Portugal were an influence? I know they legalised yrs ago if Dyl is suffering maybe there is a reason to move to access cannabis legally to help with pain. Medicinal cannabis was made legal in 2018.
She says it's work to hide his illness. If this is the case then best of luck I hope he gets something that helps!
I would say the weather is the reason!! But if it weather helps his health they are very fortunate they can afford the move.

She got too much slack for all the sneaky holidays the past year, by announcing a long holiday, i mean relocation, she won’t have to hide, she can post all the bikini/bum pics and get the “🔥🔥🔥” comments now that she couldn’t do last year 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She got too much slack for all the sneaky holidays the past year, by announcing a long holiday, i mean relocation, she won’t have to hide, she can post all the bikini/bum pics and get the “🔥🔥🔥” comments now that she couldn’t do last year 🙊
Bum pics 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For such a close family here so no send off, SoSmokey and Lick the Lips haven't mentioned anything about Sue going, I call bullshit. They know she's not relocating. Bunch of gobshites!

Reactions: 29
Her "statement" for want of a better word, read like "we have decided to go ahead with our relocation to Portugal" sounding like they're not there yet and then she says " we will take all the precautions necessary whilst here" as in they are already there. What a dope!

Reactions: 21
She must be crying out for those comments. Such a hard year for her, poor hun 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought the exact same

Thought the exact same
Meant to be a response to the person who mentioned her relocating to Portugal and heading straight for Penney’s 🙄 Yeah right Sue. Should be boarding a flight myself to Portugal right about now 😩😩 raging...could have been besties with Sue and Dylz for the week

Last edited:
  • Haha
For such a close family here so no send off, SoSmokey and Lick the Lips haven't mentioned anything about Sue going, I call bullshit. They know she's not relocating. Bunch of gobshites!
Thought the exact same. Not like them to not have a big bash or something like a bon voyage do where the marquee would be rented, riff shop booked, whatever eatery sponsoring food and a bar, and then a huge number of guest way beyond what is permitted by Covid guidelines.

Reactions: 15
Thought the exact same. Not like them to not have a big bash or something like a bon voyage do where the marquee would be rented, riff shop booked, whatever eatery sponsoring food and a bar, and then a huge number of guest way beyond what is permitted by Covid guidelines.
And even if they didn't have a big party, the mam and Katie would have at least mentioned it. There's no way she'd move to another country and it not be mentioned. All very strange!

Reactions: 9
Aren’t they all planning to go away in July, didn’t Dylan book somewhere for them all?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.