Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

topbop

I think we can all agree that So Poo is extremely successful. Obviously she is. There is no doubt about that. Despite what some might think, it was more than luck that got her there. She saw an opportunity, grabbed it, worked at it, made a shit load of money. All good so far. Success story.

What IS the problem though is the way she carries herself. First off, the amount of works she has had done whilst insisting she hasn't, that her changed appearance is down to make up. Even claiming her cleavage is just contouring. 🤣 Again, wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't the head and face of a make up range that is primarily targeted at a younger age group who believe that her products work.

Then there is the sheer blatant flaunting excessive wealth in everyone's faces during a global pandemic when so many people lost their jobs and were struggling. Pure tack and tone deaf.

Then there is the blatant breaking/bending of lockdown rules. Family visiting each other. Her Christmas dinner which was plastered all over IG, where she had outside staff come in and her whole family, apart from Carla who is MIA, at her house. This was a slap in the face to many people who couldn't be with their families due to Covid. Technically they could, the govt allowed them, but they knew the responsible thing to do was to not get together. But the Jacksons openly ignored this. all gathered together and even outside staff in. Come on, how unnecessary was that? Surely they could have joined forces and figured out how to put a fucking turkey in the oven. Again, even if they wanted to do all this, why show off on the gram? Cos they don't give a shit, and really think they are above the rest of us.

Then the whole pissing off to Dubai in January. Yes, there is no evidence as such. Other than some second or third hand sightings in the airport or in Dubai. But circumstantial evidence is pretty big. The whole family were remarkably quiet on their stories for over a week. Even when the first episode of Style Councillors was airing. We didn't get any photos of them sitting at home watching it. Instead we got re-shares from other accounts as they sat at home watching it. Once they were all home from their hols, we got the obligatory shots of the show on their tv. But for. family obsessed with showing every fucking thing to the gram, it;'s a bit suss they didn't show anything that week. Why? They were on hols. When sue came back, she didn't address it at all, her first story ws her doing some cringe dance in her house. A real 'fuck you' to all her viewers.

Then. the Keilidh thing. Which some might think was blown up. Yes it was legal what they did. But essentially, for someone who claims to be a girls boss (whatever the fuck that mens) it was a shit thing to do. And shows that the So Sue team think they are untouchable. There is no way they thought there would be that backlash.

Finally, there is the sheer annoying fact of her family hanging on to her coat tails. Katie and Smokey. Pains in the arses. Think they're fab in their own right. Katie giving out relationship advice. Smokey giving fashion advice. If it wasn't for Sue they'd be nothing.

I've actually only been following her for a year, so there is probably loads I don't know. If she was more honest and less braggy, I'd admire her. She has done incredibly well. She is so good to her family, seems incredibly generous. I get that she has made her money, is entitled to spend it on whatever she wants, but read the room. Tone it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

SoSueMe #7 Blatant lies about relocation, Sue just wants a long vacation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does anyone believe the relocation story ? Come on guys. They’ve fucked off on a summer long holiday and she knew she’d be caught like any other secret hols last year. The relocation line is only to make it seem anything less than what it is - a holiday! No doubt they may stay there til October and/or do the same next year! This is nothing but a holiday without an end date

Reactions: 75

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
The whole thing about the relocation to Portugal is bizarre to say the least. No packing or anything seemed to be done in the house in the last snaps she posted over the past week. It definitely stinks of being one long summer holiday probably hiring boats/cars to travel around Europe. But you know what fair play to her. If I had the money and a job I could do from anywhere I’d have been gone months ago. And we can sit here perched on our high stools claiming we’d respect her more for honesty but let’s be fair on that too, we so would not. We would slate her for that too. She’ll be back in October. Do wonder what she has done with the dogs though! Not sure how I’d manage my European port hoping tour with my 2 retrievers in tow 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Those stories about the move 🙈 she’s talking as if no one can relax or get on with their lives until Sue reveals all. “I will show the house in time” thanks for addressing that Suzanne, I don’t think any of us could sleep at night until we knew what the house looked like inside or when the dogs are coming. It’s like she’s a queen addressing her peasants 😂 I am cringing at her condescending tone, nothing warm or likeable. Who are the gobshites sending her in all the questions? She clearly thinks she is the center of the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Meoulpal

VIP Member
Where do I even start.
Topless wearing a mobster style suit.
The incorrect way she’s holding the cigar.
The fake deers head on the wall only gets weirder when you remember she’s an animal lover.
The fake books.
The fake fire.
The fake dollar bills WITH HER FACE ON THEM!
The fake bricks behind the bookshelf.
That SHITTY inadequate ceiling light.
I’m really just bewildered by this whole concept who the fuck is her interior designer!!
Actually please tell me she doesn’t have one bcoz if she does they need to be named and shamed.
No wonder it took three years to do I’d say the laugher of the work men held it up quite a bit

Please tell me they are NOT $100 bills with her face printed on them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Someone messaged her to say that her tan drops cleared up their breakout on their face. Honestly fake tan on your face cleared up a breakout...you couldn’t make it up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Nfran1989

Not sure if it’s been said yet, but a very reliable source(can’t really say who in case so sue is snooping on here) said that Dylan was in Barcelona with his friends a couple of weeks ago and a brothel he was in got raided and he was arrested (I know someone on here mentioned brothels before). She obviously found out because of the arrest, So they’ve decided to move to Portugal in an effort to salvage their marriage.

This person has known Sue for years and said Dylan is a bit of a dope. She’s apparently fairly sound outside of the internet(of course that’s subjective given this is a friend of hers telling this story)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Lolilolz

Honestly when I was reading the first line of the relocation announcement I thought it was her announcing their split 😂😂 let down to say the least

• Haha
Reactions: 47

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
People getting married can't even have hair and make up done and that fucking eejit plastering it all over Instagram. Absolute joke.
This is what has me so annoyed! I’m getting married Saturday, hair and make up done by me, tan just gone on (by me and not so 💩) stick on nails will be done tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♀️ And this yoke can have probably more in her house than us allowed at my entire wedding

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
Travel between COUNTIES has been lifted as of today. Obvs Sue is that thick she thought it was countries 😅 hope she packed her new mop that she was ‘obsessed’ over

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Yintang

Isn't it just so odd though that one minute she's doing stories from her house, then just a day or two later she's saying 'here I am in Portugal, we've decided to relocate'. Barely any excitement visible or any sense of having just done a big move.
As the other posters said, more like one long holiday for the summer. Either that, or she's avoiding CAB 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43