SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's is the clairville House, so poo or the mams?

Is there another sister? Thought kt was youngest?

Clairville is the mothers house . They moved in about a year ago and they are already selling it and moving back to skerries . No one understands why.

There’s a girl after Katie called Erica. They have been fostering her for years but I think they recently adopted her . She’s in her early teens .

Reactions: 3
The whole thing about the relocation to Portugal is bizarre to say the least. No packing or anything seemed to be done in the house in the last snaps she posted over the past week. It definitely stinks of being one long summer holiday probably hiring boats/cars to travel around Europe. But you know what fair play to her. If I had the money and a job I could do from anywhere I’d have been gone months ago. And we can sit here perched on our high stools claiming we’d respect her more for honesty but let’s be fair on that too, we so would not. We would slate her for that too. She’ll be back in October. Do wonder what she has done with the dogs though! Not sure how I’d manage my European port hoping tour with my 2 retrievers in tow 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Id say the mother and father will live in her sues house while there on there summer holidays, they'll he back in October.

Reactions: 7
The whole thing about the relocation to Portugal is bizarre to say the least. No packing or anything seemed to be done in the house in the last snaps she posted over the past week. It definitely stinks of being one long summer holiday probably hiring boats/cars to travel around Europe. But you know what fair play to her. If I had the money and a job I could do from anywhere I’d have been gone months ago. And we can sit here perched on our high stools claiming we’d respect her more for honesty but let’s be fair on that too, we so would not. We would slate her for that too. She’ll be back in October. Do wonder what she has done with the dogs though! Not sure how I’d manage my European port hoping tour with my 2 retrievers in tow 🤷‍♀️
I think everyone is just fed up of her at this stage. At the very start of her career it was always .. ‘guys you know I’m very fussy about what product I launch’ and ‘I’ve put my blood sweat and tears and heart and soul into this’ and all that bullshit. Now it’s just new product new product new product swipe up swipe up swipe up. She takes her followers for granted and treats them like complete fools. I can fully imagine her siting in her castle saying to brands, ‘it’s fine I’ll just read it off the card, they will buy it anyways the suckers’. She constantly says when she talks about a product in pennys that they queue in droves until it sells out. She is very full of herself, fake and very materialistic. Not like able at all. I don’t know how anyone buys her tacky products. She clearly has little input in managing the brands she just has her name on the packaging. Shes very hands off but pretends she’s very hands on. Sundrelle get all her products and run everything. At this stage she just picks up the cheque. Easy money if you can get it. She’s as plastic as they come, literally.

Reactions: 36
I think everyone is just fed up of her at this stage. At the very start of her career it was always .. ‘guys you know I’m very fussy about what product I launch’ and ‘I’ve put my blood sweat and tears and heart and soul into this’ and all that bullshit. Now it’s just new product new product new product swipe up swipe up swipe up. She takes her followers for granted and treats them like complete fools. I can fully imagine her siting in her castle saying to brands, ‘it’s fine I’ll just read it off the card, they will buy it anyways the suckers’. She constantly says when she talks about a product in pennys that they queue in droves until it sells out. She is very full of herself, fake and very materialistic. Not like able at all. I don’t know how anyone buys her tacky products. She clearly has little input in managing the brands she just has her name on the packaging. Shes very hands off but pretends she’s very hands on. Sundrelle get all her products and run everything.
Totally agree!! If anyone follows Aimee Connolly you can see she is bursting with pride at every product launch she has. You just know without her even saying that she has worked so hard... Sue can’t even remember the names of her own brushes!

Reactions: 38
I think everyone is just fed up of her at this stage. At the very start of her career it was always .. ‘guys you know I’m very fussy about what product I launch’ and ‘I’ve put my blood sweat and tears and heart and soul into this’ and all that bullshit. Now it’s just new product new product new product swipe up swipe up swipe up. She takes her followers for granted and treats them like complete fools. I can fully imagine her siting in her castle saying to brands, ‘it’s fine I’ll just read it off the card, they will buy it anyways the suckers’. She constantly says when she talks about a product in pennys that they queue in droves until it sells out. She is very full of herself, fake and very materialistic. Not like able at all. I don’t know how anyone buys her tacky products. She clearly has little input in managing the brands she just has her name on the packaging. Shes very hands off but pretends she’s very hands on. Sundrelle get all her products and run everything. At this stage she just picks up the cheque. Easy money if you can get it. She’s as plastic as they come, literally.
Totally agree with you. In the early days I got sucked in and bought some of her crap. Most of it was only fit the bin. The tan lotion went all lumpy after about 2 uses full of grainy like substance that wouldn’t blend into butter if you tried. It’s white label trash brought in from China and relabelled. The very speed at which products are being launched should be enough to tell anyone with half a brain cell she has zero input into any of these products. She just got lucky at the right time and she clearly has neck. That’s all you really need to become successful in her business. Luck, brass neck and the balls to take a gamble on yourself. She hit the jackpot. She doesn’t get any of my dollars anymore. But there will always be that teenage market that her brand and pricing will appeal to. She’s new money from a middle class background. Aka tacky, fake and materialistic 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Honestly when I was reading the first line of the relocation announcement I thought it was her announcing their split 😂😂 let down to say the least

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why would you get your hair and make up done to do a big reveal of the cigar room and how shes always wanted it etc..

But then move away ...

Yeah ok hun, enjoy your holidays (relocation) x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone feel like doing a nice TLDR for a returning lurker?

Are Sue and husband still together?
Is the husband still looking unwell?
Is the sister out breaking every restriction going?

I needs to know

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone feel like doing a nice TLDR for a returning lurker?

Are Sue and husband still together?
Is the husband still looking unwell?
Is the sister out breaking every restriction going?

I needs to know
Sure here are your answers:

1. 🤷‍♀️
2. AWOL
3. AWOL

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
U relocate to Portugal and the first thing u do is go to Penneys ? Who ya kidding hun? She's been there ages I'd say - they can keep her 👋 *tictacs no take backs* 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she’s in Penney’s then she went two weeks ago and her quarantine was up yesterday hence her post so all her videos were pre recorded! The Carla one in the pantry could have been weeks or months old!

Reactions: 23
If she’s in Penney’s then she went two weeks ago and her quarantine was up yesterday hence her post so all her videos were pre recorded! The Carla one in the pantry could have been weeks or months old!
If you travel from Ireland to Portugal there’s no quarantine required just a negative PCR test before travelling. Strangely Ireland is specifically called out in their travel rules 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows when she travelled. She’s certainly enjoying keeping us all waiting for the details!!

Reactions: 9
Looking forward to seeing the new Portuguese smoking room/sala de fumo in the new gaff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Portugal are still technically “closed” for holidays even tho they’re in the green zone. They are only letting people in for work/business.... same crap that Siobhan OHagan was at last week

So Shady is no more relocating to Portugal than the man on the moon, she’s just using business as an excuse for an extended holiday

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.