SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how true the rumors are he is sick but it does seem like he wants to stay out of the limelight the last few years...She doesnt need to be here, its easy to meet residency rules when you work for yourself so can pick and choose where you live. They have the money to come and go. If I had her money the last place id live is Ireland. That being said portugal is an odd one.

Reactions: 12
There's a way to dodge tax if ur not in country full time - you spend certain amount of time somewhere else - she have to be out of Ireland for a certain period of time - like 100 and something days . I bet she'll be gone till September/October ???? Im nearly sure this is a thing but I'm not an expert x
If you stay out of Ireland past 183 days ur tax is affected

Reactions: 1
If you stay out of Ireland past 183 days ur tax is affected
to be tax resident here you need to be in Ireland 183 days in one year or 280 over two years. There are also residency tie breaker rules between Ireland and the other country... where you own a home, Center of vital interests etc. It’s not as easy as just being out of the country 183 days - sure we’d all be doing it then!

The company is incorporated in Ireland so the profits will be taxed here. If there was any tax planning, it would be on her personal income; investments etc.

I’m sure the tax rules are fairly boring to the non tax people! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
to be tax resident here you need to be in Ireland 183 days in one year or 280 over two years. There are also residency tie breaker rules between Ireland and the other country... where you own a home, Center of vital interests etc. It’s not as easy as just being out of the country 183 days - sure we’d all be doing it then!

The company is incorporated in Ireland so the profits will be taxed here. If there was any tax planning, it would be on her personal income; investments etc.

I’m sure the tax rules are fairly boring to the non tax people! 😂
Tax is exciting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't it just so odd though that one minute she's doing stories from her house, then just a day or two later she's saying 'here I am in Portugal, we've decided to relocate'. Barely any excitement visible or any sense of having just done a big move.
As the other posters said, more like one long holiday for the summer. Either that, or she's avoiding CAB 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Does anyone believe the relocation story ? Come on guys. They’ve fucked off on a summer long holiday and she knew she’d be caught like any other secret hols last year. The relocation line is only to make it seem anything less than what it is - a holiday! No doubt they may stay there til October and/or do the same next year! This is nothing but a holiday without an end date
Nail on the head

Reactions: 9
Yes ... they bought that house in Malahide about a year ago or even less for about 850 thousand ish and just decided earlier this year to sell it ( around 1.3 mill was the asking price ) and move back to Skerries . Katie had a video up of of her friends reaction when she told them she was moving back to skerries - which was just absolutely pathetic , you swear she was moving countries herself .

Have they moved already? Is the malahide house sold already??
They bought for €935 and look to selling for 1,05000.00

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I knew they couldn’t look on at Harry and Niamh moving to Spain and not be green with envy! Dildo will have to stop visiting the brothels now. Wonder is the ma and the rest of the family looking to move into their house?! Let the entertainment begin!
Omg is this common knowledge that dildo likes an oul trip to a brothel? I had heard it but didn't know it was public knowledge. I find them a really strange couple. Wonder what the craic is with Portugal, just an excuse for a holiday and doesn't want the Covid blowback.

Reactions: 9
Who's is the clairville House, so poo or the mams?

Anyone else cringe when Kaaaaheeeee comes on stories??! I feel sorry for the young sister Erica looking up to her thinking it is normal life!
Is there another sister? Thought kt was youngest?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I find them a really strange couple.
This!

I saw the pair of them in Gourmet Food Parlour in Malahide a few years back and they both sat on their phones the entire meal. She took a few snaps of her grub and didn't eat 90% of it.

It was quite sad tbh, they weren't even long married at that stage.

Reactions: 15
If it’s for tax purposes, Portugal changed their rules a few years ago so anyone that was staying there for tax upped sticks and moved to Malta.

Portugal do have other, very liberal, laws though...

Reactions: 3
Very strange , all the work done in the house , the ma selling up aswell !! Could be all for notice too , get herself back in the lime light a bit of publicity, thus one will do anything to get herself noticed !

Reactions: 2
I do think dillon my be sicker than we think. A lot of autoimmune conditions improve in the heat

Reactions: 7
The whole thing is absolutely bizarre.. Have all of her posts over the last week been pre recorded??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.