SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In order to leave the country they had to say they were relocating otherwise they would not of been allowed go

Reactions: 12
In order to leave the country they had to say they were relocating otherwise they would not of been allowed go
And come October they'll be back and say..they gave it a shot but it's not for them, they missed family too much yada yada

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Just had a look at that resort. You'd need some amount of money to stay there. Looks amazing.

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at that resort. You'd need some amount of money to stay there. Looks amazing.
I had a snoop too last night. Unreal. But what about the doggies? Doesn’t look like a dog friendly hotel to me. Dog mom! Yeah right Sue 🙄🙄 Imagine the abandonment issues those poor doggies have

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had a snoop too last night. Unreal. But what about the doggies? Doesn’t look like a dog friendly hotel to me. Dog mom! Yeah right Sue 🙄🙄 Imagine the abandonment issues those poor doggies have
They might not be staying there, you can join the gym there. They may have a house close by-total guess, but I do know you anyone can can join the gym

Reactions: 3
When is she going to come on and talk about the move. I’m keen to hear what shite she’ll be spewing. Maybe she’s taking her time to get the story straight

Reactions: 11
When is she going to come on and talk about the move. I’m keen to hear what shite she’ll be spewing. Maybe she’s taking her time to get the story straight
She will probably do what she always does when she's doing something shady and just ignore it and not comment on it.

Reactions: 6
Omg the gym story, I’m morto for her, needy or what!
"Better gym gear"... Hahaha! No one gives a flying duck what you wear Sue. No one would know either 'cept you post it all on the Gram. She's probably looking for gym gear freebies/collab.
bleeping dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So they went ahead with their 'relocation' but she didnt pack accordingly??? I'm starting to think they might actually have done a runner 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure if it’s been said yet, but a very reliable source(can’t really say who in case so sue is snooping on here) said that Dylan was in Barcelona with his friends a couple of weeks ago and a brothel he was in got raided and he was arrested (I know someone on here mentioned brothels before). She obviously found out because of the arrest, So they’ve decided to move to Portugal in an effort to salvage their marriage.

This person has known Sue for years and said Dylan is a bit of a dope. She’s apparently fairly sound outside of the internet(of course that’s subjective given this is a friend of hers telling this story)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Not sure if it’s been said yet, but a very reliable source(can’t really say who in case so sue is snooping on here) said that Dylan was in Barcelona with his friends a couple of weeks ago and a brothel he was in got raided and he was arrested (I know someone on here mentioned brothels before). She obviously found out because of the arrest, So they’ve decided to move to Portugal in an effort to salvage their marriage.

This person has known Sue for years and said Dylan is a bit of a dope. She’s apparently fairly sound outside of the internet(of course that’s subjective given this is a friend of hers telling this story)
Oooh really ?! Jeez ... that is defo a bit of tea alright ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really wow he’s rotten I wonder are they trying to sort the marriage then strange set up if you ask me money can’t buy happiness it’s not all rosey

Reactions: 5
To be fair it was very strange how none of the family or friends wished her luck on her "re-location" so definitely smell a rat somewhere. They live on the self-validation from social media likes and sharing everything so very very unusual to not have it plastered and then re-share all the posts wishing them luck

Reactions: 29
Really wow he’s rotten I wonder are they trying to sort the marriage then strange set up if you ask me money can’t buy happiness it’s not all rosey
Yeah, I felt sorry for her when I heard it. It does show that money doesn’t bring the happiness it appears to. Not sure moving to another country can fix something like that, but everyone is different maybe she can forgive him!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.