SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything in Portugal is probably pre recorded, I’d say that was yesterday’s 8.30am spin class, she’d hardly post if she was there right now in case anyone knows her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know If Dylan is sick but if he does suffer with any illness I know I have an autoimmune disease and the two times in the last 10 years I've been away have been the best ever for my joints and everything it wad just amazing how the heat helped

Reactions: 6
I might be a minority but i couldn't give a shite that she's in portugal and at least she put it up and acknowledged it and said she was following restrictions! Who knows if she did or not, but i suppose the point is she acknowledged there are restrictions. Unlike Retro Flame who fecked back to the states and went silent for 3 weeks and siobhan o hagan who is in Bali living her best life then BOOM is in Portugal.

I do get the raised eye brows over her doing her cigar room, gym & house renos. Makes zero sense! But as much as I'd love a nose and know what's going on she doesn't have to tell everyone anything!! I think over the years she's slowing learning to keep her audience at arms length!

Reactions: 31
I might be a minority but i couldn't give a shite that she's in portugal and at least she put it up and acknowledged it and said she was following restrictions! Who knows if she did or not, but i suppose the point is she acknowledged there are restrictions. Unlike Retro Flame who fecked back to the states and went silent for 3 weeks and siobhan o hagan who is in Bali living her best life then BOOM is in Portugal.

I do get the raised eye brows over her doing her cigar room, gym & house renos. Makes zero sense! But as much as I'd love a nose and know what's going on she doesn't have to tell everyone anything!! I think over the years she's slowing learning to keep her audience at arms length!
True that, not really bothered where she lives , or what she shares really..

Reactions: 7
Thought the exact same. Not like them to not have a big bash or something like a bon voyage do where the marquee would be rented, riff shop booked, whatever eatery sponsoring food and a bar, and then a huge number of guest way beyond what is permitted by Covid guidelines.
bleeping Riff Shop 🤣🤣🤣 its not a SoPoo bash without Riff Shop 🤦‍♂️

So wait with Sue have to actually start paying for food now????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the speculation....she ‘reloacted’ beacuse shes a selfish cow that wants to have a good summer...shes so used to sneaking around that she did it again with Portugal, she knows she would have been spotted over there so she spun this relocation yarn and in her little head that makes it okay to travel and the arse out, dinner out, drinks, poolside lunches etc posting will all recommence soon
Cos shes a selfish cow and shes has made her money now

Reactions: 21
The ❄❄❄ is probably cheaper in Portugal too.. She's felt the pinch of the pandemic god help her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t really give a hoot if she has permanently relocated or if it’s just a holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️ But what I do enjoy is the laughs on here and the speculation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That video sue put up was taking in the campus, I know the fitness studio, it’s part of Quinta do Lago resort so they are def there

Huh?? Are you trying to say that there's no palm trees in Portugal?! Our villa is surrounded by them in Vilamoura.
ours is surrounds too 🤣

Reactions: 5
See So Shady promoting her contour sticks on Insta MINUTES after Keilidh launches her contour sticks. So Shady is a petty petty princess 🤣🤣🤣
And the effort that has gone into Keilidh’s campaign in comparison to the basic stock photo style that sosue shares!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.