SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we should make a separate thread for SoPoos lambo and VRT 😂😂🙄

SoSmokeys house is still Sale Agreed...... Think we need this to sell for some new 'news' the Jackson clan has 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t know if this is the case with that house but under level 5 I think you have to put in an offer before you can even have an in person viewing. So loads of houses are going sale agreed and then going back on the market after people pull out once they’ve viewed and seen it in real life. Open to correction of course but someone told me that over the weekend

Reactions: 10
Don’t know if this is the case with that house but under level 5 I think you have to put in an offer before you can even have an in person viewing. So loads of houses are going sale agreed and then going back on the market after people pull out once they’ve viewed and seen it in real life. Open to correction of course but someone told me that over the weekend
Depends on the area. We viewed four houses in level 5, one auctioneer asked us to put an offer on before viewing and we pulled out straight away.

Reactions: 5
Depends on the area. We viewed four houses in level 5, one auctioneer asked us to put an offer on before viewing and we pulled out straight away.
It's sale agreed a while now though isn't it, I'd say if someone viewed it and pulled out, it would have sale agreed taken off by now? 🤔

Reactions: 3
A bit off topic but looks like Sue has unfollowed Keilidh on insta 🕵🏻 She obviously didn’t want to do it during the controversy and thinks now that no one will notice.

Reactions: 14
On her stories saying she loves her NEW FIND the Wilde deodorant she has been using for 2 weeks..... which is also an AD. Hardly a new find when she is paid to talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t explain the no VRT as the company is registered to their home address in Dublin
Sorry should have said they could drive it on UK plates with the view of it being “for sale” through the car company. My car was on UK plates in a garage before I bought it.

Reactions: 2
Sorry should have said they could drive it on UK plates with the view of it being “for sale” through the car company. My car was on UK plates in a garage before I bought it.
Well that explains it. I'd say many are sick of VRT talk so leave it there. Still... I wouldn't buy any lambo being driven by them fools... The clutch is probably half gone in it already....

Reactions: 18
Her ads are just so unconvincing. Roz Purcell did a load of posts previously about that Wild deodorant and was far more believable. You'd know she actually uses the product and cares about the ethos behind the company.
Sue on the other hand just recites the PR info and you just know she'll never ever use the products she advertises. Why does she even bother. The worst Insta advertiser I've seen yet.

Reactions: 14
Her ads are just so unconvincing. Roz Purcell did a load of posts previously about that Wild deodorant and was far more believable. You'd know she actually uses the product and cares about the ethos behind the company.
Sue on the other hand just recites the PR info and you just know she'll never ever use the products she advertises. Why does she even bother. The worst Insta advertiser I've seen yet.
Obsessed. Safe to say I have never been obsessed over a deodorant but..each to their own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was Maeve Madden throwing shade? She’s always said she uses Dripping Gloop and if wasn’t part of an ad.
Now she’s asking for tan recommendations and says the one she uses gets flaky after a while.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Was Maeve Madden throwing shade? She’s always said she uses Dripping Gloop and if wasn’t part of an ad.
Now she’s asking for tan recommendations and says the one she uses gets flaky after a while.
I thought this too. Any time she's mentioned tan in the past it's been Dripping Gold. That's prob why she didn't name it specifically as it's too close to home. If you're a regular follower of hers you'll know she's very honest about beauty products and has no problem saying if something is tit or not worth the money. The fact that she didn't name it says a lot.

Reactions: 7
Did Sue get her lips done?? The top lip looked more inflated than normal even before she put on that lip gloss. I wonder if that's why she's been AWOL the last few days, waiting for the swelling to go down. Nothing would surprise me with her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.