SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got that quickly! Only mentioned last week she might change it!
She has to eventually change it, didn’t Harry McCreery got Niamh a rock of an engagement ring id say Sue was bulling! Can you imagine her rage when the new house in Spain is finished!
On another note, Wasn’t she supposed to be bridesmaid for Niamh?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope it’s not her new ring bcoz judging by the size of that diamond she’s made another quantity over quality mistake

Reactions: 1
She has to eventually change it, didn’t Harry McCreery got Niamh a rock of an engagement ring id say Sue was bulling! Can you imagine her rage when the new house in Spain is finished!
On another note, Wasn’t she supposed to be bridesmaid for Niamh?
Yes she was!! Niamh had a pic up of her and Sue saying bridesmaid approx 8 months prior to the wedding. Anyone know why she was dropped??

Yes she was!! Niamh had a pic up of her and Sue saying bridesmaid approx 8 months prior to the wedding. Anyone know why she was dropped??
Sue threw them an engagement party and all! They were inseparable for a while and then all of a sudden it was like they didn’t know each other 🤔

Reactions: 9
Sue threw them an engagement party and all! They were inseparable for a while and then all of a sudden it was like they didn’t know each other 🤔
How do they know each other? Was it from
brook and Dylz

All that money and two tacky engagement rings to show for it. Less is more sue. And with your wee sausage fingers I sincerely mean that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No idea! These 2 looked like the best of friends! They must have had a falling out 🤔🤓
Do we know that she definitely isn't a bridesmaid? I've heard she has major plans for that gobshite vikkiiiiiiiiiiiis hen do, bet it'll be another joint hen/stag do so vikkiiiiiiiiiii can keep an eye that Rob isn't cheating, I've heard he's made a name for himself in the fire department adding extra hours in his shift to play around 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we know that she definitely isn't a bridesmaid? I've heard she has major plans for that gobshite vikkiiiiiiiiiiiis hen do, bet it'll be another joint hen/stag do so vikkiiiiiiiiiii can keep an eye that Rob isn't cheating, I've heard he's made a name for himself in the fire department adding extra hours in his shift to play around 😂
Ya 100% Niamh and Harry got Married already and Sue was only a guest at the wedding

Reactions: 7
Yes her wedding was last August in Limerick and Sue rocked up in a black ball gown. 100% not bridesmaid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ it’s as tacky and cheap looking as the original 💍🤮
Someone should tell SoPoo 'bigger is not always better!'

We could ask when the next question box goes up but ya know Sue ain't gonna answer it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ya 100% Niamh and Harry got Married already and Sue was only a guest at the wedding
Yes her wedding was last August in Limerick and Sue rocked up in a black ball gown. 100% not bridesmaid
Sorry, I actually totally blanked that out of my mind even though I remember seeing a video on niamhs page that she was dancing and nearly fell back and snotted herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she get a new engagement ring?
I’ve seen her wear that ring before on stories over the last few months, she wears it on the other hand so not the new engagement ring. I’m not convinced it’s a real diamond either for the size of it, it’s very ‘lucky bag’ style 🙈

Reactions: 10
She clarified on stories that it’s not a new ring, she usually wears it on her right hand. But she is getting her engagement ring revamped.
Her style lately is awful. That leather jacket and those trainers 🙈 Also she comes across very angry all the time, like simmering resentment?

Reactions: 15
She clarified on stories that it’s not a new ring, she usually wears it on her right hand. But she is getting her engagement ring revamped.
Her style lately is awful. That leather jacket and those trainers 🙈 Also she comes across very angry all the time, like simmering resentment?
She’s going to get a bigger diamond so it will be the same but higher!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Love how she pretends to not know how to pronounce Doireann Garrihy. Her tone of voice acts like she is a above her when Sue is the tackiest white trash around. Then talking nonsense about upgrading her diamond.

This woman has no substance whatsoever. A very sad person. Talking about diamonds and designer bullshit is the cheapest thing ever. I am yet to find an influencer that comes on with an insightful thought or topic on their story.

Jesus, even a chat on a cool album or song would be a breath of fresh air but these people would only come on posting about a shite song from Justin Bieber or some complete shite in the charts. BASIC!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think its gas she pretends she cant pronouce doireanns name. One of her besties is called doireann 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.