SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting people’s tiktoks “why are you so obsessed with me” while she leeches followers.
Can’t understand why she puts up this passive aggressive stuff and acts like an angry knacker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Posting people’s tiktoks “why are you so obsessed with me” while she leeches followers.
Can’t understand why she puts up this passive aggressive stuff and acts like an angry knacker.
Maybe because she is an angry knacker? 😂 all of her actions in the last few months have demonstrated that she literally only thinks about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not that I’d wish it on her or anyone else, but this ridiculous thrashy display of wealth makes her a target for so many things, that I’m surprised her house hasn’t been ransacked (at minimum). But that leads me to think that it’s also a clear sign that they are involved with some dodgy characters to have avoided being targeted.
Burglars are sticking to covid restrictions more than the Jacksons 😂😂
I wouldn't want to be robbing houses at the moment with everyone being stuck at home

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that her right hand though? Either way it’s unsurprisingly vile .

state of the stick ons, the middle finger looks gone and pinky seems to be missing from the corner

Reactions: 4
Is that her right hand though? Either way it’s unsurprisingly vile .

state of the stick ons, the middle finger looks gone and pinky seems to be missing from the corner
I think those are the ones with the candy colours on the side? She showed them the other day

Reactions: 1

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She got that quickly! Only mentioned last week she might change it!
I’m telling yous she is flat out reading on here. Probably keeps her occupied while she waits for all her new prodoct to land from China.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen So Smokey was doing a collab with the skin nerd for her skin care routine! Whole family cashing in while they can.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She got that quickly! Only mentioned last week she might change it!
it’s a huge improvement on the first one anyway Jesus that thing was so gaudy it should’ve be given to Smokey to duck off the back of a boat Titanic style

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think that's her new ring, the band is that gold with the cream line through it like the Daniel Wellington ones shes always promoting. The big diamond is absolute tack and she's showing it off enough to get people talking about it, unclassy lassy as always 😂
But on the other hand it makes me think bring back those gem ring soother sweets that coloured your tongue back 😂😂🥳

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.