SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly when she was talking about the ‘reveal’ in the past I assumed she meant like a story where she’d walk through the room or something.. I’m all for celebrating the little wins in life but my god, it looks like a murder mystery prop set too, very little class and style about it, I can’t imagine that being in my home?

Reactions: 25
The comments 🤣🤣
She has no class, again new money ,
I think Pipa kinda comes from a money background, i could be wrong but, but either way shes got a bit of class about herself , knows how to carry herself , Suzanne an co are just vulgar.

Reactions: 17
The comments 🤣🤣
She has no class, again new money ,
I think Pipa kinda comes from a money background, i could be wrong but, but either way shes got a bit of class about herself , knows how to carry herself , Suzanne an co are just vulgar.
I know she came from a 'normal' family so doubt they would have struggled much, but the carry on of her makes her look like they hadn't a pot to piss in for years and now she's rolling in it they literally can't help themselves but stick everyone's face in how far they've come from 'nothing'. Everything about her is tacky and embarrassing and she's so lacking in self awareness she just assumes any criticism must be jealousy. Far from it Suzanne, you're only making yourself look like a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know she came from a 'normal' family so doubt they would have struggled much, but the carry on of her makes her look like they hadn't a pot to piss in for years and now she's rolling in it they literally can't help themselves but stick everyone's face in how far they've come from 'nothing'. Everything about her is tacky and embarrassing and she's so lacking in self awareness she just assumes any criticism must be jealousy. Far from it Suzanne, you're only making yourself look like a wanker.
Wanker😂😂😂I totally agree wit you

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why I’m so shocked at the tackiness of the cigar room, she does have a coat of arms in her hallway after all
Oh god the suit of armour?! Makes me lol everytime we get a glimpse of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sure all you have to do is look at her engagement/wedding rings all about size and quantity...no quality in her at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did her ma move to Malahide beside so sniff me and then 1 year later decide to sell and move back? I thought they sold their old house in skerries? Seems strange to move out of skerries for 1 year then move back again. Maybe they made €200k on the first move and are cashing in again on their current home. Seems abit unusual
‘So Sniff Me’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugly room aside, picture of her smoking a cigar and using a photographer/Mua to come to ur house in Level 5 and she seems to have gotten little backlash

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugly room aside, picture of her smoking a cigar and using a photographer/Mua to come to ur house in Level 5 and she seems to have gotten little backlash
Oh she would have gotten plenty of comments, but she deletes them.

Reactions: 12
Her Facebook post has so many comments on it, there's one girl on it that's commenting on everyone's saying they need to give over, turns out her brother did all the carpentry work for it. Someone had said that there was no proof that she didn't do the shoot ages ago and they only posted it now..... Clearly they don't follow her Instagram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not that I’d wish it on her or anyone else, but this ridiculous thrashy display of wealth makes her a target for so many things, that I’m surprised her house hasn’t been ransacked (at minimum). But that leads me to think that it’s also a clear sign that they are involved with some dodgy characters to have avoided being targeted.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.