SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s normal . Calm down

Cigars don’t smell the same as cigarettes and there would be air vents
Never in my life ever heard of someone turning their skin tags into beauty marks. Usually a beauty mark is an enhanced freckle or mole

Reactions: 4
Never in my life ever heard of someone turning their skin tags into beauty marks. Usually a beauty mark is an enhanced freckle or mole
In fairness she said that she’s looking on it as a beauty mark while it’s there. Just putting a positive spin on it I suppose. To be fair it’s a good attitude. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
When I started following her he was a PT then she made him a director of her company then there was luxury car wrapping/valeting company so who knows! Always think anything to do with luxury cars screams money laundering! 🙊
Everything about the girl boss empire screams money laundering!! Dylz went from delivering fast food around Sutton to Mr Suzanne “new money” Jackson. There was a meat head stage in between but that seems to be over now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Everything about the girl boss empire screams money laundering!! Dylz went from delivering fast food around Sutton to Mr Suzanne “new money” Jackson. There was a meat head stage in between but that seems to be over now.
Mr Suzanne 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dying!

• Haha
She put up a really passive aggressive story earlier.. a video about not needing a degree to be successful. And then an hour later puts up this post with such an obvious spelling mistake. How hard is it to proofread your post before sending! 🤣😂 Obviously you don’t need a degree to be successful in life (and she’s proof of that), but she seems to have such chip on her shoulder about it, so defensive.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get how having a photo shoot in your house to show a finished room is essential. Honestly I despair. I DIYed my house during the lockdown so what is I do next? Call the local papers round?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She put up a really passive aggressive story earlier.. a video about not needing a degree to be successful. And then an hour later puts up this post with such an obvious spelling mistake. How hard is it to proofread your post before sending! 🤣😂 Obviously you don’t need a degree to be successful in life (and she’s proof of that), but she seems to have such chip on her shoulder about it, so defensive.
Is she trying to compare herself to Jenny from the block??? 🤣🤣🤣 Sue you grew up in Skerries luv not the Bronx!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can anyone tell me what happened / where Carla is ?
Disappeared from Instagram and So Poo me never ever mentioned her again ?
Am I late to the news ?

Hey Suzanne. 1984 called, wants its leather jacket back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ordered her spray tan solution because I personally love her tan and wanted to trial it, and I received a free face mask 😂 must be wanting rid of them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never forget when she did a competition to win one of her face masks 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.