SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SoFakeMe constantly try’s to fill the void in her life by buying things. She definitely seems so unhappy lately. Maybe it’s because she’s worried she has borrowed so much and she’s really up to neck in so much debt, and everyone’s coping on to the fact she’s buying cheap Chinese private label products in China and sticking her name to it and the game could finally be up and her time as a blogger/girl boss is slowly going to unravel. This time next year SoFakeMe could be out of business and filing for bankruptcy in the UK and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She definitely has such a passive aggressive tone lately

like it’s not hard to put on a happy face for all of 5 mins on your insta stories hunnay

Reactions: 13
Find it hard to believe they are relocating after the beloved cigar room reveal. I think someone was telling lies, trying to appear interesting!

Also is it just me or did her number of insta followers drop???? Pippa and Roisin Conartist Connelly have alot more than our amazing girl boss, She-EO...

Reactions: 8
Wow she really doesn’t do classy when it comes to jewellery
She doesn't do Classy when it comes to anything. I've seen more class on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

She has to eventually change it, didn’t Harry McCreery got Niamh a rock of an engagement ring id say Sue was bulling! Can you imagine her rage when the new house in Spain is finished!
On another note, Wasn’t she supposed to be bridesmaid for Niamh?
And Harry bought Niamh's ring. Sue bought her own 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Find it hard to believe they are relocating after the beloved cigar room reveal. I think someone was telling lies, trying to appear interesting!

Also is it just me or did her number of insta followers drop???? Pippa and Roisin Conartist Connelly have alot more than our amazing girl boss, She-EO...
She only said they may be relocating as it was directly after her trip to Dubai and it would be some kind of excuse if she needed to explain the trip to her followers. Girl isn't capable of being away from her family and alone with her husband.

Reactions: 12
She doesn't do Classy when it comes to anything. I've seen more class on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.

And Harry bought Niamh's ring. Sue bought her own 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Niamh’s is from Cartier too so would be a hell of a lot more expensive than the shite one Sue bought herself. It’s actually so sad Dildo never seems to splurge on her. She’s bought herself all that stuff to feed her ego. Wonder will she persuade him to get rid of the lambo and replace it with a whopper of a ring. If I were him I would be telling her to not replace the ring and go for a divorce 😅 what other purpose is he serving in casa so poo?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm new to the thread and sue, does Dylan work?
When I started following her he was a PT then she made him a director of her company then there was luxury car wrapping/valeting company so who knows! Always think anything to do with luxury cars screams money laundering! 🙊

Reactions: 20
Niamh’s is from Cartier too so would be a hell of a lot more expensive than the shite one Sue bought herself. It’s actually so sad Dildo never seems to splurge on her. She’s bought herself all that stuff to feed her ego. Wonder will she persuade him to get rid of the lambo and replace it with a whopper of a ring. If I were him I would be telling her to not replace the ring and go for a divorce 😅 what other purpose is he serving in casa so poo?
Casa so poo 😅😂 screaming!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.