SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes no Clooney or Pitt!!!!!! But the have the Con down to a tee! Fleecing people of their money since day 1.
Oh definitely!! But there is certainly oceans Of notions in the Jackson family. The stink of new money off them 🤢 but there’s def some dodgy dealings going on I’d imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The VRT/taxes overall are half the price of a lambo here. I wanted a porsche but didn't get one for the same reason as its double here after taxes even for older models. I genuinely like cars too, its not for show.

They are using a UK business. The guards can tell when your car doesn't have vrt..I was stopped within two days and had proof that it was booked in for nct via my phone so was fine. The computer system showed that my car was under Irish insurance but no nct... the guard told me as I was curious. So they have to have insurance via a UK company to be getting away with it... Or renting...
Oh, I work in Vrt so I know how that works.

Reactions: 1
The VRT/taxes overall are half the price of a lambo here. I wanted a porsche but didn't get one for the same reason as its double here after taxes even for older models. I genuinely like cars too, its not for show.

They are using a UK business. The guards can tell when your car doesn't have vrt..I was stopped within two days and had proof that it was booked in for nct via my phone so was fine. The computer system showed that my car was under Irish insurance but no nct... the guard told me as I was curious. So they have to have insurance via a UK company to be getting away with it... Or renting...
Even if they’re using a UK business or UK insurance company they still need to

1) be able to prove to the Gardai and revenue that they spend more than half their time in the UK
2) prove to their UK insurance company that the car is not our of the UK for more than 90 days otherwise the insurance is null and void

My husband bought a Lamborghini from a garage in Northern Ireland. We paid the VRT within the correct time frame and it cost €70k.
Revenue are getting really strict on VRT and they won’t give a shite if sue and Dylan own a UK company. If they base themselves here for the majority of their time (and Sue is known so it’s not like she could lie) then they’re breaking the rules.
We own a UK company and considered registration through there but you’re still liable for VRT if your primary residence is the republic

Reactions: 6
Really find the watch promotion that so many influencers do to be one of the most disingenuous. Sue like many who endorse these products wears a bi metal Rolex datejust and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her with a solid gold Rolex also. Why endorse a product you won’t ever actually use?

Reactions: 23
It is the tackiest, most gauche engagement ring I have ever seen. If you have to flex that hard with your ring, jewellery, car, house then you are a deeply insecure person.

Really find the watch promotion that so many influencers do to be one of the most disingenuous. Sue like many who endorse these products wears a bi metal Rolex datejust and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her with a solid gold Rolex also. Why endorse a product you won’t ever actually use?
Gotta get that money, honey! She doesn't care about being authentic

Reactions: 19
Gold and....silver detail. Stainless steel you moron. Her usual stack is tacky as hell. Two Cartier bracelets is nice but hers (not in this ad photo, I saw them before) is about 5 love bracelets. That watch, as with all the other ads will be flung in the bin and the rolex back on!

Reactions: 10
Her ring is the most nasty looking, cheap and tacky looking yoke! Wouldn’t be surprised if dildo did pick it ! Wonder if she knows it’s rotten and that’s why she’ll get it redone

Reactions: 13
It is the tackiest, most gauche engagement ring I have ever seen. If you have to flex that hard with your ring, jewellery, car, house then you are a deeply insecure person.

Gotta get that money, honey! She doesn't care about being authentic
It's like a lucky bag ring, absolute tack. But sure, doesn't it suit the owner perfectly considering she's the very definition of gaudy!

Reactions: 9
It's like a lucky bag ring, absolute tack. But sure, doesn't it suit the owner perfectly considering she's the very definition of gaudy!
Can that be the new thread title????

SoPooMe - the very definition of gaudy!!!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must be absolute garbage jewellery to come away so easily 🤔 or maybe it broke when she flung it at dildo in a wine rage 😬 we all remember she didn’t wear either of the rings for a while a few months back...low and behold she will replace this god awful ring with something different soon. Perhaps a Cartier ring to compete with Niamh McCreery!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be absolute garbage jewellery to come away so easily 🤔 or maybe it broke when she flung it at dildo in a wine rage 😬 we all remember she didn’t wear either of the rings for a while a few months back...low and behold she will replace this god awful ring with something different soon. Perhaps a Cartier ring to compete with Niamh McCreery!
Oh most definitely she'll have to keep up with The Joneses 😂

Reactions: 3
She clearly had mever heard of the guy who wrote the book and had to look twice for the name. The dolla bills with her face on them was the highlight haha she’s so gaudy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.