SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™d be even less inclined to post my new car on social media if it was bought by my rich, flashy sister.

Poor Katie will probably never know the value of earning her own money and really appreciating things sheโ€™s bought herself.

Reactions: 20
Exactly it must be sad living your life a lie and stealing other womens men to keep up a fake persona, disgusting!!
[/QUOTE]

Sarah is a lesbian as far as I know, not sure if the stealing fellas was about her ๐Ÿค”

Thread Suggestion: Lick the Lips with a new whip, Keilidh? Who's this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any recommendations for alternatives to So Sue's tanning water now that I've boycotted her?

Reactions: 1
Any recommendations for alternatives to So Sue's tanning water now that I've boycotted her?
Biabelle face mist. I think itโ€™s actually nicer and less of an orange tone but itโ€™s โ‚ฌ15 which is expensive as itโ€™s not a well known brand excluding delivery. I saw they have a discount โ€˜LAOISE10โ€™ for discount if that helps

Reactions: 5
I wonder how long theyโ€™ll keep the Uk Reg on Katieโ€™s new car that sue bought for her
Well the longer they leave it to register it the more it will cost them with penalties on top of VRT. They will also have to pay customs duty(assuming its a UK reg and not a northern reg)

It makes sense to buy in the UK, there still can be a lot of savings to be made, as well as higher spec cars that simply cannot be got in Ireland.

Reactions: 2
They mustnโ€™t be moving abroad soon then when KT is after getting a new car..

Reactions: 2
The Bare by Vogue one is good
I second the bare by vogue replaced my so su wonder water at Christmas time with vogues face mist and Iโ€™m loving it Iโ€™m sorry I didnโ€™t switch over ages ago. You can pick it up in dunnes too which is handy!

Reactions: 3
Well the longer they leave it to register it the more it will cost them with penalties on top of VRT. They will also have to pay customs duty(assuming its a UK reg and not a northern reg)

It makes sense to buy in the UK, there still can be a lot of savings to be made, as well as higher spec cars that simply cannot be got in Ireland.
The VRT/taxes overall are half the price of a lambo here. I wanted a porsche but didn't get one for the same reason as its double here after taxes even for older models. I genuinely like cars too, its not for show.

They are using a UK business. The guards can tell when your car doesn't have vrt..I was stopped within two days and had proof that it was booked in for nct via my phone so was fine. The computer system showed that my car was under Irish insurance but no nct... the guard told me as I was curious. So they have to have insurance via a UK company to be getting away with it... Or renting...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.