SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingnores all comments unless kissing arse, products all from Ali, soSuMe is a complete FARCE!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 1
KT got a new Merc thanks to her big sis Sue.........
Pandemic not impacting the Jacksons spending anyway..... was it only last week KT spent €1600 on a new iPhone?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So Dylan and Suzanne have bought Katie a merc!! Lord above they are so braggy and flashy on insta and the rest of us on pittance trying to survive 😩😩😩
Her thread title couldn't be more accurate... literally riding on the coat tails of sue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A new Merc so she can drive 5km from her gaff and back???? 🤦‍♂️

Cue the sheep with their 'well deserved' comments! Also are those leggings on Lick the Lips completely see thru????

Reactions: 12

Cue the sheep with their 'well deserved' comments! Also are those leggings on Lick the Lips completely see thru????
Balenciaga jumper and see through penneys legging sitting on her Merc that her sister bought her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another UK registration plate, would love to know what kind of dodgy dealing Dzyl is at.
No “shop local” being banded about there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What exactly does she do to afford a car like that! I work 40 plus hours a week and there no way I could afford that at 21.

Reactions: 6
Lol the see through leggings 😂🙈 pennys huns to the core. You’d ruin a car like that driving it in a 5 k radius

Reactions: 4
Why aren’t they shopping and supporting Irish businesses. Why would they spend that money buying a UK car.

Reactions: 7
What does Dylan do? 👃🏻 Or should I even ask 🥴
He cleans the floors in Casa So Poo cause the doggos aren't trained and regularly piss and tit everywhere! And that info comes straight from the girl boss herself.
What exactly does she do to afford a car like that! I work 40 plus hours a week and there no way I could afford that at 21.
I'd say SOSU bySJ bought it, probably some kinda company car/ tax right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He cleans the floors in Casa So Poo cause the doggos aren't trained and regularly piss and tit everywhere! And that info comes straight from the girl boss herself.

I'd say SOSU bySJ bought it, probably some kinda company car/ tax right off!
Unless it's fully electric there is no real tax benefits. Small bit of capital allowances alright but nothing mad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.